FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
April 28, 2012 @ 09:44 AM
ANTHONEEE

FUCK DUDE ME TOO

http://anthonywho.com

April 28, 2012 @ 10:22 AM
johnathan

maybe youre smoking indica instead of sativa now and didnt realize it?

free max b 2013

April 28, 2012 @ 11:59 AM
Iron Chef El Chapo

lol sikee
April 28, 2012 @ 05:39 PM
swagasfuck

Why can't I enjoy it like I used to enjoy it?
I remember the good old days when I would head to my friends house, we'd smoke out and it'd be nothing but laughs and jokes!
Every time I smoke now I just get consumed by my own thoughts. I'm not as social or talkative as I used to be whenever I would toke up with my friends! I just feel out of place whenever I smoke now. Anyone out there can can relate to me?

you're introverted and get easily overstimulated. try smoking indica,purple, or something with higher cannabinoids. sativa is too overstimulating for me as the THC goes strait to the head. i've been on gdp and purple stuff for the last six seven months and it has been going great.
April 28, 2012 @ 06:27 PM
patmer10s

I remember the good old days when I would head to my friends house, we'd smoke out and it'd be nothing but laughs and jokes!
Every time I smoke now I just get consumed by my own thoughts. I'm not as social or talkative as I used to be whenever I would toke up with my friends! I just feel out of place whenever I smoke now. Anyone out there can can relate to me?
you still tokin with the same folks?Some people can be a buzz kill when you're baked.jus sayin
April 28, 2012 @ 10:46 PM
WCDon

Paruhdice could you explain in more specific details your experience with DMF? It seems to be behold great potential and I am surprised that they have not been shut down or plagued with some problems especially since they accept paypal and google checkout.

I seriously might try them out but apparently they are out of stock on bud. This might actually be more fast and less of a hassle than silkroad if it is legitimate but it also sacrifices the extra anonymity and security that Silk Road provides along with reputable, trustworthy vendors.

Also, tomorrow shall be an enjoyable day. I intend on getting caked out of my mind.

How safe is Silk Road? never heard of DMF, pm me info?

What the fuck is DMF? Heard of Silk Road before. Sounds like hella sketchy ass shit but I've heard it delivers.

THIS CANDYLAND NIGGA

April 28, 2012 @ 10:58 PM
++Phil

Checked out Silk Road for the first time the other day, theres so much shit on there
April 28, 2012 @ 11:19 PM
kbos

Silk road is legit. They got anything you need....
April 28, 2012 @ 11:22 PM
kbos

ive gone in and out of this. I think it really depends on how you feel about your life at the moment, what friends you are smoking with, and most importantly what bud you are smoking.
April 29, 2012 @ 12:08 AM
beck0n

ive gone in and out of this. I think it really depends on how you feel about your life at the moment, what friends you are smoking with, and most importantly what bud you are smoking.

word

FS: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/219212

April 29, 2012 @ 12:44 AM
missy.

kryptonite.

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

April 29, 2012 @ 03:32 AM
Iron Chef El Chapo

thats cool claire i love instragram

nba playoffs cool

greatest time of year
April 29, 2012 @ 06:23 AM
comme

Still high as f*** cool
April 29, 2012 @ 07:54 AM
commonflaw

thats cool claire i love instragram

nba playoffs cool

greatest time of year

im pissed man ive been too busy to watch any of it. im routing for okc this year
April 29, 2012 @ 06:55 PM
missy.

what do you mean raylo?

-_-

April 29, 2012 @ 08:40 PM
ksj

I'm a casual smoker cannabis user that decided to quit until the summer time. 420 was the last time I did it.
April 29, 2012 @ 09:33 PM
Iron Chef El Chapo

what do you mean raylo?

-_-

iono its funny that u took that pic with instagram it basically defeats the purpose of even taking a picture because what people look for is color n shit.

im so geared up on coffeeeeee
April 30, 2012 @ 02:28 AM
missy.

what do you mean raylo?

-_-

iono its funny that u took that pic with instagram it basically defeats the purpose of even taking a picture because what people look for is color n shit.

i tried to use a filter to make the color come out a little more but not change it so its off... i can post a photo without a filter if you'd like... i also used a macro lens.

April 30, 2012 @ 04:32 AM
Iron Chef El Chapo

what do you mean raylo?

-_-

do dat shit. how big r u into photog i never knew u liked that shit. im tryna start this lil website similar to bangbros lemme know if ur interested. i have this couch i do my casting on. its in my backroom office. pretty trill lmk.
April 30, 2012 @ 11:50 PM
pterodactylsamurai

darth vader

May 1, 2012 @ 03:48 AM
missy.

i wish this face worked &)

May 1, 2012 @ 04:52 AM
kushburner

Been there. i went through phases from smoking weed my first couple years. after that, i kind of stay on one phase but i still love getting high. it's just part of dat high life life-cycle.
what do you mean raylo?

-_-

i tried to use a filter to make the color come out a little more but not change it so its off... i can post a photo without a filter if you'd like... i also used a macro lens.

how about a photo of your tits?
May 1, 2012 @ 05:42 AM
missy.

my ass > tits, sweetie.

May 1, 2012 @ 05:58 AM
susej

these white grape swishers are nice, just as good as white owls i'd say.
May 1, 2012 @ 06:03 AM
The Fiasco

my ass > tits, sweetie.

agreed. vag shots plz

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

May 1, 2012 @ 06:41 AM
Iron Chef El Chapo

lol missy. Id know ;)
May 1, 2012 @ 04:21 PM
MonguL

what's the good word on cleansers? the girl has some job interveiws coming up, and she wants to be able to pee clean. any suggestions on products?
May 1, 2012 @ 04:47 PM
Iron Chef El Chapo

someone elses
May 1, 2012 @ 07:05 PM
yeeyeesupreme

have you guys seen the Black swishers, the flavor that is on the wrapper just says Black. They were pretty good
May 1, 2012 @ 07:31 PM
TheBeatNut

have you guys seen the Black swishers, the flavor that is on the wrapper just says Black. They were pretty good

Yeah.. me an the homies tried them.. they smoke good.. GoodTimes have been my go to lately.. 2/$1.

"They Throwin' Hate At Me"

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.