Whos a Stoner?

January 07, 2012 @ 21:25:33
im sorry

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

January 07, 2012 @ 21:37:40
claire you need to stop smoking so much lol. girls who smoke a lot are unattractive because they make less sandwiches.
January 07, 2012 @ 21:39:21
nah i make more sandwiches, just for myself tho.

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

January 11, 2012 @ 02:34:46
January 11, 2012 @ 03:21:02
Grew a plant from seed to finish. Definitely one of the coolest/ most fun experiences ever.

January 11, 2012 @ 05:47:08
Grew a plant from seed to finish. Definitely one of the coolest/ most fun experiences ever.

Goodness, that looks amazing,
January 11, 2012 @ 07:32:07
can you share your experiences with that? what was your setup like?
January 11, 2012 @ 07:58:40
Originally posted by Inactive User

I had a setup in my closet. The setup consisted of a 3 gallon pot, 5 cfl lights, miracle grow nutes, seed from Nirvana, a timer, fan, thermometer, etc. I just had it sitting in the middle of the floor in my closet with the lights suspended above and around it. I put a lock on the doorknob for security. I germinated a seed and planted it in a small cup of soil. I vegged her for about 2 months (wayy more than reccommended) only because I was doing it for fun and wanted a 5 footer. I flowered when it was about 3 feet and it finished in 11 weeks at just under 6 feet.

I don't know the strain as it came from a freebie bag from Nirvana seeds in Amsterdam. It's most likely a Sativa dominant hybrid, smells really sour and lemony right now, but had little smell when it was growing (thank god).

It took a months of patience but it was definitely one of the most fun experiments I've ever done. It is a bit scary though if you're in a bad location to do this...

But now I have a few ounces for personal and this shit is fuckin bangin! I'll get pics of the finished product when it'd done curing. smokeyface
January 11, 2012 @ 08:26:29

Inactive User

I had a setup in my closet. The setup consisted of a 3 gallon pot, 5 cfl lights, miracle grow nutes, seed from Nirvana, a timer, fan, thermometer, etc. I just had it sitting in the middle of the floor in my closet with the lights suspended above and around it. I put a lock on the doorknob for security. I germinated a seed and planted it in a small cup of soil. I vegged her for about 2 months (wayy more than reccommended) only because I was doing it for fun and wanted a 5 footer. I flowered when it was about 3 feet and it finished in 11 weeks at just under 6 feet.

I don't know the strain as it came from a freebie bag from Nirvana seeds in Amsterdam. It's most likely a Sativa dominant hybrid, smells really sour and lemony right now, but had little smell when it was growing (thank god).

It took a months of patience but it was definitely one of the most fun experiments I've ever done. It is a bit scary though if you're in a bad location to do this...

But now I have a few ounces for personal and this shit is fuckin bangin! I'll get pics of the finished product when it'd done curing. smokeyface

whered you learn how to grow? i plan on growing, like, to be real, i dont even know where to find seeds.
January 11, 2012 @ 08:34:03
^ I learned from reading tons and tons of info from online sites like grasscity. It's definitely a hands on learning experience though the first time. smokeyface
January 11, 2012 @ 09:51:41

Inactive User

forreal? shiit, im about to get my pen and paper ready.
January 11, 2012 @ 21:14:35

how bad does the plant smell? thinking about doing this in my dorm
January 11, 2012 @ 21:41:24
dude lol dont grow in your dorm, unless u couldnt care less about getting arrested/booted from school. it will smell like your growing weed in your room, its heat enough growing in an apartment
January 11, 2012 @ 23:07:04

do it pussy.

typical high school senior right here lmfao

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off Lucasj : I drink milk like it's nut

January 11, 2012 @ 23:15:59
^ lol cold blooded.

....bapa, you do know that RA's at most schools require dorm room checks every semester right?
January 12, 2012 @ 00:06:40

Don't even try it. Mine didn't smell but it was still hard keeping it from the landlord.

A dorm is the last place you wanna try this... 2 of my boys actually got thrown our of school and charges brought up on them for growing in their dorm.

It was only the 5th day from seed and the plants were only a few inches tall... the cops were looking for my one friend cuz he ran when the cops busted a house party and knew his name, went to the dorm and pounded on the door of his dorm. His roommate answered cuz it was 3am and he was sleeping and had no idea what was goin on and they ended up tearing the room apart looking for him even tho his roommate said he wasn't there. Then the pigs busted into the closet of the 2nd roommate who was present to see if someone was hiding in there and he found 12 seedlings.. They got fucked. Kicked out for a year, paraphernalia charges, drug classes etc.

When you sign a housing agreement you give up your search and seizure rights. They don't need a warrant to search your dorm, even if they did they'll find a way around it.

I'd recommend it only if you own the property and don't tell ANYONE. If you tell a single person they will tell anyone willing to listen to them to feel important. Silence is key.
January 12, 2012 @ 00:17:57
my friend grew a real hindu there is no fucking way you can hide that shit in a dorm lmao.
i went in the fucking room shit looked like Jurassic Park, fucking humid as fuck and shit god damn. the smell was insane, i can smell it downstairs by his apartment
January 12, 2012 @ 03:59:46
^ lol cold blooded.

....bapa, you do know that RA's at most schools require dorm room checks every semester right?

nah didnt even know that.

the thought of not living at home is getting to my head haha. ive wanted to grow a plant for a minute. guess imma have to put my dream on hold doe smh
January 12, 2012 @ 04:35:39

Inactive User

nice website with wide variety of pipes and bongs?
January 12, 2012 @ 09:00:15
My presents to myself after my two week T-Break.

January 12, 2012 @ 09:34:08

found one of these bad boys on the streets of pittsburgh a few years ago. now i dont go anywhere without it, its a ninja stoners best friend[/quote

Info on this? How does it work, what's it called and where can i find it?
January 12, 2012 @ 15:11:48
When HB said whos A stoner I said Whos Not

fuck the internet

January 12, 2012 @ 17:20:02
nice website with wide variety of pipes and bongs?

Aqua lab, grasscity, and theres one more i forgot the name of. Will update when i finish class

January 12, 2012 @ 22:15:49

Inactive User

Yo fellas, I need some shit that will make me fly.-
I get anxiety and can panic from certain strains of weed, so I need something that won't mess up my way of thinking dramatically...
Drugs in general, was thinking about an opiate..
Recommendations?
January 13, 2012 @ 00:36:15
DMT

NOT SPAM FUCK HB

January 13, 2012 @ 00:54:22

Inactive User

^^my shits been doing the same shit to me too. HB Forums be trollin.
January 13, 2012 @ 01:43:22
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02chxGQ5TGk&list=FLy9sygbZo3uXd0Tpipj3NxQ&index=3&feature=plpp_video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJSq1Nm5Uj0&list=FLy9sygbZo3uXd0Tpipj3NxQ&index=5&feature=plpp_video
watch this w/any hallucinogen. shits magical.
January 13, 2012 @ 02:37:55
Can somebody explain to me how a one hitter works and where I can find a good one
January 13, 2012 @ 10:20:16

Inactive User

DMT

lol look at this nikka
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x