Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
April 17, 2012 @ 06:36 PM
Iron Chef El Chapo

they gon test u for dat doe
April 17, 2012 @ 06:59 PM
eidaow

god damn yall niggas gettin fucked over on all this shit. where im from we get it easy

~ h a n s u m ~

April 17, 2012 @ 07:34 PM
mrh

my roommate got an email from the school telling him he's gotta meet with the guy this friday at 8 am about his weed n stuff

I haven't gotten one yet, praying to god i wont. but im sure not gonna feel relaxed like they're gonna forget it
April 17, 2012 @ 11:17 PM
cs02132

when you sign your housing agreement, you also waive your rights to privacy and can be searched whenever. best thing you could do imo is say those arent yours and you were holding them for a friend, just dont claim them.

and yeh drew ate the joint but the niggas said there was a burglary in the complex and had gotten a call minutes right before or some shit. idk im just never smoking outside really, its not worth it to get rolled up on. dts are too sneaky. and the situation couldve been worse cause drew was gonna serve up a bag of shake to someone but luckily he never brought it with him to burn

That neighborhood seems hot. Shoutouts to eating the j. I heard about the burlarys. But if he ate it what were y'all charged with? And if they ran on you burning then they are wise to what's going on.

we didnt even get to smoke, he was literally lighting the tip as he rolled up. but i had some little socket piece thing in my car from a gatorade bottle bong i made. just some stupid shit i regret having in the car. only i got a pta for paraphenlia

damn are the laws in FL crazy? you gotta eat the joint wtf lol

ive been caught with blunts and small amounts like 10-15 times i just had to throw them out. me and friends got rolled up on with 6 blunts on the dash board lol they were talking about "oh we can get them for distribution" they just took them though

and i loled when this nigga said "you cant even tell thats a cheese curd??"
April 17, 2012 @ 11:28 PM
k3vin fr3sh

damn are the laws in FL crazy? you gotta eat the joint wtf lol

ive been caught with blunts and small amounts like 10-15 times i just had to throw them out. me and friends got rolled up on with 6 blunts on the dash board lol they were talking about "oh we can get them for distribution" they just took them though

and i loled when this nigga said "you cant even tell thats a cheese curd??"

unfortunately yeah, the felony line is 20/21 grams for poss.

and then on top of that the cops in miami are dickheads, theyll do whatever the fuck to bust you

trappersgonnatrap.tumblr.com

April 18, 2012 @ 01:02 AM
Iron Chef El Chapo

yo cs02132 what do you say to those fucks? lmao.
April 18, 2012 @ 01:48 AM
shakintheD

dam id be shook if cops caught me
April 18, 2012 @ 02:43 AM
Vincent

I need a connect in Valencia ASAP, here on vacation and have no bud sad

Smoke cigarettes. http://recessioncollection.tumblr.com http://streetnights.tumblr.com/

April 18, 2012 @ 02:49 AM
kushburner

Naw nigga, the dorms are their property.

true story.

and the paraphenelia charge im prob just going to end up pleading no contest in the arraignment and just do a pre trial intervention (pti) and just pay fines a some drug course. -_-

If this is your first offense, the judge might offer you a plea bargain. Take it if you plan to please guilty/no contest.
April 18, 2012 @ 05:14 AM
commonflaw

Bro in Oregon i've seen a cop give someone back their weed and wink at them while saying "you got your card for that, right? Why don't you put that in your trunk so I don't think you're driving around smoking" -- True story
April 18, 2012 @ 06:17 AM
cs02132

nothing really as long as you dont have a decent amount theyll just take your info down and let you go but they dont do shit with the info. In MA you can have up to an oz and you get a $100 ticket but its on the same level as a traffic violation, as long as you dont have 3 separate bags they wont get you for distribution, so its no biggie.

luckily ive never been caught picking up or anything. kept a safe in my car when i sold but i had to stop a couple months ago and sold it

the closest ive been was when i picked my friend (A) at a train station so he could sell a half oz to my other friend (B) like 3 min away. Picked him up and when i pulled over i noticed there was a mini van behind me and people with flash lights hopped out. i told my boy to lock it up in the glove box and hand me my registration. did that just just in time before they asked us to get out. i drive a passat and theres an extra lock for your trunk, like if you pull the trunk button it wont open unless you unlock it, and i had that and the glovey locked. they tried to open both but they were locked and they never mentioned them.. in the middle of this friend B comes out of his house like and they search all 3 of us. friend A had like .6 on him so we told them we were picking up friend B to go smoke at friend As house and they let us go. they only pulled me over because i guess there was some drug activity at the train station earlier and my friend was waiting there for like 15 min and looked sketchy i guess lol

in the trunk and glove box combined i had 3 20 bags, 1 .8 bag, bong, ash catcher, $200, and a half oz. had diarreah all over my self when it was over
April 18, 2012 @ 06:19 AM
cs02132

and out of those 15 times probably 6 of them were in a 8 month span lol. From 11th -12th grade me and my friends skipped school almost everyday so we were out and about and got busted a shitload of times haha..i used to post about that in here sometimes. it was always by the same group of cops so they new us by name and shit

worst was one time i had like a quarter and they rolled up on us burning and took that then called all our parents and told them theyve caught us like 800 times.. shit sucked i got fucked for like month lmao
April 18, 2012 @ 09:13 AM
missy.

sf versace

goo

sweet river

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

April 18, 2012 @ 03:31 PM
Iron Chef El Chapo

nothing really as long as you dont have a decent amount theyll just take your info down and let you go but they dont do shit with the info. In MA you can have up to an oz and you get a $100 ticket but its on the same level as a traffic violation, as long as you dont have 3 separate bags they wont get you for distribution, so its no biggie.

luckily ive never been caught picking up or anything. kept a safe in my car when i sold but i had to stop a couple months ago and sold it

the closest ive been was when i picked my friend (A) at a train station so he could sell a half oz to my other friend (B) like 3 min away. Picked him up and when i pulled over i noticed there was a mini van behind me and people with flash lights hopped out. i told my boy to lock it up in the glove box and hand me my registration. did that just just in time before they asked us to get out. i drive a passat and theres an extra lock for your trunk, like if you pull the trunk button it wont open unless you unlock it, and i had that and the glovey locked. they tried to open both but they were locked and they never mentioned them.. in the middle of this friend B comes out of his house like and they search all 3 of us. friend A had like .6 on him so we told them we were picking up friend B to go smoke at friend As house and they let us go. they only pulled me over because i guess there was some drug activity at the train station earlier and my friend was waiting there for like 15 min and looked sketchy i guess lol

in the trunk and glove box combined i had 3 20 bags, 1 .8 bag, bong, ash catcher, $200, and a half oz. had diarreah all over my self when it was over

i woulda been shitting in my pants hahaha. but knowing you got away with it makes shit so much sweeter just because youre thinking of all the possibilities that coulda been. doesnt your head turn cold when that happens? it feels like you almost died.

i picked up like an 8th and got stopped at a gas station cause my eyes were red lols. i saw the cops pull up into the station finished pumping closed my tank and was about to dip when they rolled up parallel to my car and asked for weed. i gave them a container i used to put the left over guts for a j and smoked that 8th on the way home.
April 18, 2012 @ 10:22 PM
k3vin fr3sh

i dont think anyone else in this thread except raylo and i have to deal with dickhead cops lmao

straight up theyll open your door and start searching without even letting you know wsup

and if they dont find anything then thats that, its not like you could do anything once theyre searching

niggas always pull the, it smells like weed card for probable cause

trappersgonnatrap.tumblr.com

April 18, 2012 @ 10:43 PM
missy.

sad I got stopped and searched by the cops. Not cool.

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

April 18, 2012 @ 11:18 PM
commonflaw

One time 2 of my buddies got in a fist fight outside a party, me and one of the guys fighting jump in the car with another mutual friend and take off. Cops roll past us as we are driving out of the apartment complex, we pull into a parking spot and turn the car off and they speed back to look for us and pass us. When we pulled out to leave they were sitting there waiting for us and immediately pulled us over. We were all drunk including the driver, the friend who was fighting got arrested for unrelated warrant, driver and I both literally pissed our pants because we were drunk and they wouldn't let us piss after having us detained for like 30 minutes sitting on the curb. He never got breathalized and no sobriety test taken either. When they asked me to get out of the car they asked to check my pockets for weapons. I told them they could pat me down for weapons but not search my pockets. I had 5-6 dub sacks weighed out in my right pocket and wreaked like buds. When the officer felt the big bulge in my pocket and heard the crinkling of plastic bags she knew what was up and told me I needed to pull it out or else they would get a dog and fuck me even worse. I stood my ground, never pulled out my bud, they never got a dog, my drunk friend and I drove off, both with pissed pants. Whew.
April 19, 2012 @ 02:38 AM
kushburner

i dont think anyone else in this thread except raylo and i have to deal with dickhead cops lmao

straight up theyll open your door and start searching without even letting you know wsup

and if they dont find anything then thats that, its not like you could do anything once theyre searching

niggas always pull the, it smells like weed card for probable cause

You gotta be wiser with the cops. know your rights. a cop must ask you before searching you. if you refuse the search he cant do shit unless he has probable cause. ask him "i know my rights, why do you want to search my car for?" and if he still persists then tell him you arent comfortable to let him search the car without consulting with your lawyer over the phone. just act straight and dont let them manipulate you into confessing or acting suspicious. if he has a k9 then you are screwed.

I got into some dumb shit when i was young cause i didnt know how the law works. now ima felon because of some dumb shit. i wish i knew back then what i knew now.

sf versace

goo

sweet river

smoke a nigga out
April 19, 2012 @ 04:07 PM
FerrariG

Half a zip purp and kush mixture for 4/20.

Blahh.

April 19, 2012 @ 05:16 PM
Paruhdice

just got some capsules in from DMF... took one.. and the effects are kicking in....good ish indeed...dnt forget to say nate sent you

http://www.kannabinoyd.com Cannabis Heals and so do Pills, but One of the Two never Kills.

April 19, 2012 @ 08:51 PM
hools

Venice beach for 4/20 tomorrow! has anyone seen Lucy?
April 19, 2012 @ 09:42 PM
TonyBG

420 stash
-chocolope budder
-power plant, chocolope, white rhino, jack
-brownies and cookies :D
April 20, 2012 @ 01:45 AM
ksj

Paruhdice could you explain in more specific details your experience with DMF? It seems to be behold great potential and I am surprised that they have not been shut down or plagued with some problems especially since they accept paypal and google checkout.

I seriously might try them out but apparently they are out of stock on bud. This might actually be more fast and less of a hassle than silkroad if it is legitimate but it also sacrifices the extra anonymity and security that Silk Road provides along with reputable, trustworthy vendors.

Also, tomorrow shall be an enjoyable day. I intend on getting caked out of my mind.
April 20, 2012 @ 03:40 AM
commonflaw

Working from 2:00 -10:30 tomorrow sad Atleast I work at a hippy grocery store and can get ripped beforehand.
April 20, 2012 @ 06:28 AM
cs02132

One time 2 of my buddies got in a fist fight outside a party, me and one of the guys fighting jump in the car with another mutual friend and take off. Cops roll past us as we are driving out of the apartment complex, we pull into a parking spot and turn the car off and they speed back to look for us and pass us. When we pulled out to leave they were sitting there waiting for us and immediately pulled us over. We were all drunk including the driver, the friend who was fighting got arrested for unrelated warrant, driver and I both literally pissed our pants because we were drunk and they wouldn't let us piss after having us detained for like 30 minutes sitting on the curb. He never got breathalized and no sobriety test taken either. When they asked me to get out of the car they asked to check my pockets for weapons. I told them they could pat me down for weapons but not search my pockets. I had 5-6 dub sacks weighed out in my right pocket and wreaked like buds. When the officer felt the big bulge in my pocket and heard the crinkling of plastic bags she knew what was up and told me I needed to pull it out or else they would get a dog and fuck me even worse. I stood my ground, never pulled out my bud, they never got a dog, my drunk friend and I drove off, both with pissed pants. Whew.

Damn you a dog ass nigga for that lol
April 20, 2012 @ 08:02 AM
mrh

got in no trouble over the adderall found in my room and no one is gonna even acknowledge it. so damn relieved
April 20, 2012 @ 03:59 PM
Fire

Just came back from the clinic across the street. Got a hundred dollar deal, 3.7 of Purple Diesel, 5.0 Grams of True OG, Cheez its, and a gram of Sour D Melt. Cheez its to start the day, got me pretty faded.
April 20, 2012 @ 04:52 PM
commonflaw

The only time i've ever had any "cheese" strain it smelled like straight feet but looked crazy, how was that shit?
April 20, 2012 @ 06:01 PM
Iron Chef El Chapo

i cawped a percd roor downstem for my bizzong but its the wrong size sad now i have to fucking go return it and get a new one. the faggot working the counter was sketched af after i asked him if he had any cool accessories i should be aware about... like nigga i just want to know if there is any novelty stoner shit that would be cool .
April 20, 2012 @ 06:34 PM
shakintheD

dry
no $
gg

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.