Whos a Stoner?

January 03, 2012 @ 21:58:37
Any advice for chieffin in a hotel room?

Try to get a smoking room?

damp towel under the door?

Febreeze? I need the do's and donts

1. get a smoking room if possible
2. tape plastic bags over the fire alarms
3. damp towel under the door
4. buy Ozium odor-killing spray (walgreens usually has it)
5. try to stick to pieces and avoid blunts (joints arent as bad)

The bathroom! Never had an issue!

"They Throwin' Hate At Me"

January 03, 2012 @ 22:34:13
thanks dudes
January 03, 2012 @ 23:40:56
If you live in the OC i got those dank O's on the low doee
January 04, 2012 @ 01:08:29
thanks dudes

go in the bathroom and turn the shower on to super hot. it will get really humid in the room but there will be no smell. smoked a bowl in a hotel bathroom i stayed in and it did not smell whatso ever.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off Lucasj : I drink milk like it's nut

January 04, 2012 @ 02:00:59
i used to do that all the time at home^. parents never smelled anything
January 04, 2012 @ 02:03:06
so i wanna get a grinder under 20 bucks on here. Anyone ever get one of here? Which is best.

http://www.grasscity.com/us_en/

MH64

January 04, 2012 @ 02:13:32
You guys give shitty advice... just take an empty toilet paper roll and put a few dryer sheets one end with a rubberband. Blow your smoke through there you'll be fine. I smoked over half an o out of my bong in a hotel i stayed at for 3 or 4 days, no problems at all. smokeyface
January 04, 2012 @ 02:44:30
so i wanna get a grinder under 20 bucks on here. Anyone ever get one of here? Which is best.

dont buy one from GC. you're gonna pay at least like 15 bucks for shipping on top of the price. I bought a grinder and an acrylic bong and I still have the grinder after a year and a half. Prolly had like a pound go through it. Still holds up great. But you wont get one for 20 bucks from there, at least a good one. You can prolly get a decent one for 20 at a LHS.

January 04, 2012 @ 04:47:08
You guys give shitty advice... just take an empty toilet paper roll and put a few dryer sheets one end with a rubberband. Blow your smoke through there you'll be fine. I smoked over half an o out of my bong in a hotel i stayed at for 3 or 4 days, no problems at all. smokeyface

Lmao.. Okay almighty advice giver!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGqJdBrRzqY&feature=related

January 04, 2012 @ 04:48:06

dont buy one from GC. you're gonna pay at least like 15 bucks for shipping on top of the price. I bought a grinder and an acrylic bong and I still have the grinder after a year and a half. Prolly had like a pound go through it. Still holds up great. But you wont get one for 20 bucks from there, at least a good one. You can prolly get a decent one for 20 at a LHS.

Yeah man.. just shop local!! Support those local businesses!

January 04, 2012 @ 04:58:39

found one of these bad boys on the streets of pittsburgh a few years ago. now i dont go anywhere without it, its a ninja stoners best friend

how do you use this? you put the one hitter in the other black hole and it self packs?
January 04, 2012 @ 05:07:51
pretty much, you grind up the trees then pack it in the other side and just shoving the one hitting in there would pack the thing itself, i brought this on a plane to italy

trappersgonnatrap.tumblr.com

January 04, 2012 @ 05:11:33
word i guess its cool. how effective is it at self packing. i could see myself using one for driving n cheifin
January 04, 2012 @ 05:14:06
new years weekend was fuckin dope man.

spent it whipping around an audi convertable i ferris beullered from a friends dad. jeezis. so many hot bitches sucking my dick in that thing. i must of gotten like 30 blowjobs atleast.
January 04, 2012 @ 05:17:05
January 05, 2012 @ 07:57:05

First time making budder really happy with results..rarely been as high as today lol
January 05, 2012 @ 09:29:44

First time making budder really happy with results..rarely been as high as today lol

Dope shit.. what all went into making this budder?

Is it one strain? or mixed?

January 05, 2012 @ 09:43:08
damn I miss this thread... I got the homie hookup at 80 a half-o usually lasts me about a week depending on how much I work. I have also been selling pre-rolled "one gram" (usually about .8-.85 using king size paper) joints for 20 bucks a piece, using just a stupid litle cigarette roller to my brothers stupid "stoner" high school friends. so I get about a free 10 grams if I want to. I definitely dont need the money, its just fun to get free bud. and rolling joints is pretty fun too.

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

January 05, 2012 @ 18:30:59
I made some dope budder with some trim the other day. Made 1lb of budder and baked some bangin cookies with it, the rest is chillin in my freezer
January 05, 2012 @ 20:23:20
^not the same though

I made 2.5g using about 40gs of shake (the "good" trimmings that end up at the bottom of a large bag of weed)
I don't think the strain matters much when making butter..either way theres about 10 strains in this one
January 06, 2012 @ 00:29:47
I made some dope budder with some trim the other day. Made 1lb of budder and baked some bangin cookies with it, the rest is chillin in my freezer

this is budder. different stuff. you got pics tony?

January 06, 2012 @ 01:26:16
word i guess its cool. how effective is it at self packing. i could see myself using one for driving n cheifin

it all depends on how the buds is grinded, like the desert keif shit would pack it easier but sometimes i shove nugs in and it works lol

trappersgonnatrap.tumblr.com

January 06, 2012 @ 02:13:02
Just got my wisdom teeth pulled today. I think I'm gonna use my vaporizer but inhale it through my nose. smokeyface
January 06, 2012 @ 17:12:50
doc didnt give you some percs for that??
January 06, 2012 @ 17:35:53
I have also been selling pre-rolled "one gram" (usually about .8-.85 using king size paper) joints for 20 bucks a piece, using just a stupid litle cigarette roller to my brothers stupid "stoner" high school friends.

Stupid? your brother's friends must be retarted. Id never cop a pre-rolled anything from someone. Same way you pinch their shit without them knowing; same way you can add a pinch of something else without them knowing. I respect your hustle though. smoke for free smokeyface
January 06, 2012 @ 17:54:22

My friend has one of these bats. They are good for on the go. You grind your buds and toss it in the right compartment there. Take the one-hitter out and push down in a twisting motion and the grinded bud packs right into the tip. light, enjoy, re-pack. Grinding your bud works best with this, tossing nugs in there will clog the cig up.
January 07, 2012 @ 11:14:55

grape romulan mustache smokeyface

smoked blue dreams, hadnt in a while. i missed you :3

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

January 07, 2012 @ 15:00:31
white owl gang or die@
January 07, 2012 @ 15:25:42
New to the stoner thread hello. Just a little wake and bake :D (Invalid img)
January 07, 2012 @ 17:10:20
damn claire the type a nigga to break a niggas monitor from ugliness.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x