Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 17, 2012 @ 01:38 AM
k3vin fr3sh

nigga you cant even idenify a cheese curd. smh

this.

trappersgonnatrap.tumblr.com

April 17, 2012 @ 02:03 AM
The Fiasco

is there lard in poutine?

cheese curds ignorant american

fuck you and fuck canada. i have citizenship in 2 countries in 2 continents. fuck you and your stupid ass western "culture" lmao.

talkin about america like u know me nigga kill urself smokin that stress

im glad you got arrested you fuck if you lived in canada they would have let you off (happened to me before). nigga you cant even idenify a cheese curd. smh

lol you dont even know why he was arrested. Hint: it wasnt for weed. condescending Canadian is made to look like an idiot.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

April 17, 2012 @ 02:07 AM
TonyBG

Poutine looks alright but unless you're from Montreal I doubt it was booomb
April 17, 2012 @ 02:18 AM
Iron Chef El Chapo

d
April 17, 2012 @ 02:19 AM
mrh

alright the campus public safety (like cops on at the school) at my college searched my room cuz my roommate had went and smoked and guess he came back and public safety was there. They found his piece and a tiny bit of weed, and i wasnt even in the room but then they went into my desk and found 6 adderall pills of mine. they took em and didnt really say anything but said they'd email us

Now who can give me some input on possible consequences of having 6 unprescribed 25mg addys. And im sure i'll be getting an email in the next day or so asking me about where i got em or some shit and what kind of info should i tell em.

btw last time they searched my room, public safety told my roommate they couldnt search my desk cuz i wasnt in the room, and now this time they did. idk if i can use that to help me out in any possible way but figured i'd mention it cuz im fuckin mad right now
April 17, 2012 @ 02:21 AM
Iron Chef El Chapo

thats a felony my dude

if they come to you with some bullshit get a lawyer asap
April 17, 2012 @ 02:26 AM
Iron Chef El Chapo

anyone caught with drugs should lawyer up immediately. i cannot stress this enough. they are out to fuck your life up and if you cant see any reason as to get a stein then ur ass deserves what ever they give you
April 17, 2012 @ 02:31 AM
HH

they definitely cannot search your side of the room if you're not there. you're fine.
April 17, 2012 @ 02:32 AM
doomcloud

Not a stoner but i have a boner.
April 17, 2012 @ 02:51 AM
mrh

they definitely cannot search your side of the room if you're not there. you're fine.

i know right? But the furniture of the room does belong to the schools, which includes my desk which i had them in and i think they can bullshit that as enough of a reason but idk

And raylo, these aren't actual police where i'd be going to court. what ever happens is gonna be a charge to the school and doesnt actually end up on my record so i dont think a lawyer is completely needed.
April 17, 2012 @ 03:04 AM
goldANDsacks

alright the campus public safety (like cops on at the school) at my college searched my room cuz my roommate had went and smoked and guess he came back and public safety was there. They found his piece and a tiny bit of weed, and i wasnt even in the room but then they went into my desk and found 6 adderall pills of mine. they took em and didnt really say anything but said they'd email us

Now who can give me some input on possible consequences of having 6 unprescribed 25mg addys. And im sure i'll be getting an email in the next day or so asking me about where i got em or some shit and what kind of info should i tell em.

btw last time they searched my room, public safety told my roommate they couldnt search my desk cuz i wasnt in the room, and now this time they did. idk if i can use that to help me out in any possible way but figured i'd mention it cuz im fuckin mad right now

they can do whatever they want if it's dorms. its the school's property. (at least at my school). i've been caught by my school before for weed. and i can tell you from my experience, don't try to "lawyer" them or outsmart them. just admit to it and apologize profusely. tell them you're a good kid who got mixed up with some bad stuff. you had adderall because you were really stressed about exams and your friend with a perscription said that aderall helps you study. you wouldnt have taken them otherwse. shit like that. i had probation for a year then they expunged that shit permanently.
April 17, 2012 @ 03:07 AM
k3vin fr3sh

when you sign your housing agreement, you also waive your rights to privacy and can be searched whenever. best thing you could do imo is say those arent yours and you were holding them for a friend, just dont claim them.

and yeh drew ate the joint but the niggas said there was a burglary in the complex and had gotten a call minutes right before or some shit. idk im just never smoking outside really, its not worth it to get rolled up on. dts are too sneaky. and the situation couldve been worse cause drew was gonna serve up a bag of shake to someone but luckily he never brought it with him to burn

April 17, 2012 @ 03:17 AM
eidaow

that poutine don't even look good

fuck you faggot, you're probably from america have u even had a poutine before?

also, what kind of stoner critics a poutine son..

first off, i'm from canada, and yes i've had poutine before.
and i'm sorry, i cant critique a poutine now? because truly. what kind of stoner does critics a poutine?
and ur obviously bitch made for taking my comment to heart

~ h a n s u m ~

April 17, 2012 @ 03:19 AM
mrh

they can do whatever they want if it's dorms. its the school's property. (at least at my school). i've been caught by my school before for weed. and i can tell you from my experience, don't try to "lawyer" them or outsmart them. just admit to it and apologize profusely. tell them you're a good kid who got mixed up with some bad stuff. you had adderall because you were really stressed about exams and your friend with a perscription said that aderall helps you study. you wouldnt have taken them otherwse. shit like that. i had probation for a year then they expunged that shit permanently.

yeah after talking with some friends thats what i decided i'll do. gonna tell them with tests and friends telling me how much adderall helps them, i fell into accepting some when a friend gave em to me
April 17, 2012 @ 03:23 AM
Iron Chef El Chapo

d
April 17, 2012 @ 03:25 AM
chrisfarley

that poutine don't even look good

fuck you faggot, you're probably from america have u even had a poutine before?

also, what kind of stoner critics a poutine son..

first off, i'm from canada, and yes i've had poutine before.
and i'm sorry, i cant critique a poutine now? because truly. what kind of stoner does critics a poutine?
and ur obviously bitch made for taking my comment to heart

i'm just bored guy don't cry about it
April 17, 2012 @ 03:25 AM
Iron Chef El Chapo

idk about dorms but I know that seeking legal counsil would be in your best interests. Even if its just for advice. You never know how these things can play out, and you're risking a lot to just go into anything blindly.
April 17, 2012 @ 03:32 AM
The Fiasco

been fuckin wit this heavy.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

April 17, 2012 @ 03:56 AM
beck0n

idk about dorms but I know that seeking legal counsil would be in your best interests. Even if its just for advice. You never know how these things can play out, and you're risking a lot to just go into anything blindly.

word. if they're trying to charge you with something (i.e. a ticket), get yourself a couple free consultations to get some various legal opinions and then take it from there. if it's just the non-academic misconduct bullshit then you should be fine without.

FS: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/219212

April 17, 2012 @ 04:09 AM
mrh

now im wondering more about when they ask where i got it from. I'm probly gonna say i was at a buddies house and he had a bunch of people over and we were all just chillin and what not and one of the dudes gave me it. i'll say i remember his names andy but thats it and since i didnt even know him aside from that, i didnt ever want to take em and they've just been sittin in my desk
April 17, 2012 @ 04:52 AM
Iron Chef El Chapo

been playing this a lot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WcRXJ4piHg
April 17, 2012 @ 04:58 AM
kushburner

adderall is weak to me. unlawful possession of it is a felony? lmao..

but yea they definitely have no right to search your dorm. i believe evidence obtained from illegal search cannot be used against you in court.
April 17, 2012 @ 04:58 AM
k3vin fr3sh

when you sign your housing agreement, you also waive your rights to privacy and can be searched whenever. best thing you could do imo is say those arent yours and you were holding them for a friend, just dont claim them.

and yeh drew ate the joint but the niggas said there was a burglary in the complex and had gotten a call minutes right before or some shit. idk im just never smoking outside really, its not worth it to get rolled up on. dts are too sneaky. and the situation couldve been worse cause drew was gonna serve up a bag of shake to someone but luckily he never brought it with him to burn

That neighborhood seems hot. Shoutouts to eating the j. I heard about the burlarys. But if he ate it what were y'all charged with? And if they ran on you burning then they are wise to what's going on.

we didnt even get to smoke, he was literally lighting the tip as he rolled up. but i had some little socket piece thing in my car from a gatorade bottle bong i made. just some stupid shit i regret having in the car. only i got a pta for paraphenlia

April 17, 2012 @ 05:11 AM
Iron Chef El Chapo

d
April 17, 2012 @ 05:13 AM
Iron Chef El Chapo

i remember making bowls out of water bottles lulz

April 17, 2012 @ 05:15 AM
Iron Chef El Chapo

lolz at my cat

April 17, 2012 @ 05:22 AM
metameme

thats a based kitty bruh
April 17, 2012 @ 06:30 AM
FerrariG

been playing this a lot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WcRXJ4piHg

Blahh.

April 17, 2012 @ 11:48 AM
DATSHTKRAY

adderall is weak to me. unlawful possession of it is a felony? lmao..

but yea they definitely have no right to search your dorm. i believe evidence obtained from illegal search cannot be used against you in court.

Naw nigga, the dorms are their property.
April 17, 2012 @ 05:33 PM
k3vin fr3sh

Naw nigga, the dorms are their property.

true story.

and the paraphenelia charge im prob just going to end up pleading no contest in the arraignment and just do a pre trial intervention (pti) and just pay fines a some drug course. -_-

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.