Whos a Stoner?

December 09, 2011 @ 03:53:41
Can someone tell me whats so special about organic grown kush?..

Blahh.

December 09, 2011 @ 17:43:23
looking for a new tube, nothing too crazy. just a classic, simple straight shooter. thinking of trynna find a used roor or maybe a new zob, then getting a custom disk diffused LW bowl or maybe an inline ash catcher...
December 09, 2011 @ 18:24:47
only 2 left. last day before i take a break for finals. excuse the ends of the joints, i dont like twisting them at the end i don't really know how to close them with the way i roll lol.

are those filters?

ive never seen joints like that before

Big Belts

December 09, 2011 @ 18:29:35
Originally posted by Inactive User
looking for a new tube, nothing too crazy. just a classic, simple straight shooter. thinking of trynna find a used roor or maybe a new zob, then getting a custom disk diffused LW bowl or maybe an inline ash catcher...

forget the AC and get an SG gridded downstem. or both haha

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off Lucasj : I drink milk like it's nut

December 10, 2011 @ 00:21:49
only 2 left. last day before i take a break for finals. excuse the ends of the joints, i dont like twisting them at the end i don't really know how to close them with the way i roll lol.

Just seal and fold them at the end

ive never seen joints like that before

Looks like RAW papers + filters
December 10, 2011 @ 03:00:56
I be stayin dine
December 10, 2011 @ 13:39:34
some atx jack herer i picked up this weekend

Great photography man, props on that.

And you a new head if you never fucked with the raws, and not know what a tip is. It isn't a filter it just makes it easier for the joint to burn without getting the tip wet and also keep weed in.
December 10, 2011 @ 19:40:31

New jar

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

December 10, 2011 @ 20:24:03
attended a salad bar... all i remember is cheese and blue dreams... a gravity bong and a never ending blunt... uhh more stuff but those stuck out.

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

December 10, 2011 @ 21:12:57
Anyone here from London who smokes?
December 11, 2011 @ 01:02:18

Thank god I bought more than one pokeball because I had to experiment on methods to install the downstem as you can see it took awhile to find the right one >_>

December 11, 2011 @ 01:48:14
chicago ppl? hit my line...
December 11, 2011 @ 16:25:44
I need the best in Chicago
December 11, 2011 @ 20:14:02

Thank god I bought more than one pokeball because I had to experiment on methods to install the downstem as you can see it took awhile to find the right one >_>

Successfully cut my stem down some
Im learning quite a bit with this project with tools and shit , Im thinking im going to make a batch and resell them and use that money to buy a good camera >_>

December 11, 2011 @ 20:26:09
lmfao so now you have an undiffused downstem. congratulations. way to totally destroy the usefulness of that downstem.

December 12, 2011 @ 00:16:29
How would he even put water in that thing? Its 2 halves not sealed in any way the water would spill out as soon as you pick it up and the smoke would leak too. No one wants to buy your pokemon toy with a down stem shoved in it.
December 12, 2011 @ 00:58:25
How would he even put water in that thing? Its 2 halves not sealed in any way the water would spill out as soon as you pick it up and the smoke would leak too. No one wants to buy your pokemon toy with a down stem shoved in it.

Chill bro
I wouldnt try making it if it wasnt going to work
Im going to seal the sides with a waterproof clear caulk to make it airtight, dont worry. I know what im doing

December 12, 2011 @ 02:42:01
dont worry. I know what im doing

*died*

December 15, 2011 @ 01:27:03

Some PurpleOG(Purple Urkle/OG Kush) I picked up.. some decent smoke.. It doesn't look like the usual OG but when you start to break it down an then toke it up.. nice clean smoke.. Lets bring this thread back to life!

"They Throwin' Hate At Me"

December 15, 2011 @ 02:19:03
Any Cali heads every used this site before? HERE

I've used it once an found a good deal.. You got have your card etc..

ive gotten bud from here.. no card... now I am the man in the midwest... hit me up yo...
December 15, 2011 @ 03:25:19
I wish the bud here in south texas was as good as some of those pics yall been posting.. DAMN

I gottaaaa take a trip to SA to stock up on bud now that finals are over
December 15, 2011 @ 03:25:52
dont worry. I know what im doing

*died*

I dont see whats funny

Tell me that dont look legit (as far as the stem being installed cuz this was just practice)
I need to buy some other items before I can start n the final one

December 15, 2011 @ 03:55:51
Whaddup hype beast? anyone on grasscity??
December 15, 2011 @ 04:48:41
that piece of shit bong is not worth the effort to fix.
December 15, 2011 @ 05:33:37
i dont think it's broken. i think he's using that to practice putting everything together before he makes the real thing......

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

December 16, 2011 @ 01:37:58
Smoked two joints of animal cookies today, quite an amazing strain. Berner's giirl scout cookies that were back crossed with OG kush again. Supposedly 25% thc according to my friend and the dispensary it came from.
December 16, 2011 @ 01:43:26
best bargain straight shooter tube? zob? was thinking about getting a roor... maybe an illadelph but now i don't even know if it's worth it.
December 16, 2011 @ 02:37:28
get high errday

www.elusiveca.com

December 16, 2011 @ 03:43:48
best bargain straight shooter tube? zob? was thinking about getting a roor... maybe an illadelph but now i don't even know if it's worth it.

definitely zob...
December 16, 2011 @ 04:12:36

zob. aint no better deal then an 18in for 130 bucks. Mine was a champ.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x