Whos a Stoner?

December 03, 2011 @ 14:47:38 PM

doesn't have a name but it's damn good.
December 03, 2011 @ 22:41:53 PM
cherry pie is dope, it smells and smokes great. rolled up myself a joint and was pretty damn high. high is similar to a lot of the OGs, good cerebral and stony high with a mellow come down. i suggest getting some, but i mean with the quality of the stuff theyve been getting recently id suggest anything they have lol.

i took a look at their LSD too and it smells good too. asked them what strains were mixed into this and they said they weren't too sure. it had crystals all over it though and im pretty sure it had some jack herer/chemdawg and some sort of og in there. probably will be my next 8th if they still have it

LSD & White fire OG from green care are both amazing, had them both a month back or so. Their SFV og is real nice as well
December 04, 2011 @ 02:28:10 AM
goddamn... prices just keep on fucking going up. at the beginning of this school year i was getting half's for $60... now i'm fucking paying $270 for zips and $1000 for qp's. fucking waste of money.
December 04, 2011 @ 03:27:27 AM
Anyone in hear used/ selling a magic flight launch box?

If so would I be able to use it in my room/ bathroom without it leaving a smell? I have a nice little bubbler but I am paranoid of smoking with my parents in the house. What do you guys think, is it worth the $100? any better alternatives?
December 04, 2011 @ 03:37:44 AM
It baaarely produces any smell tbh. You can honestly vape 5 feet away from someone and they wont smell it at all unless u blow it in their face.

It was worth the 100 bucks for me but i reccomend buying the power adaptor.

idk bout alternatives
December 04, 2011 @ 03:39:36 AM
sounds like just what im looking for.
thanks
December 05, 2011 @ 04:02:47 AM

If so would I be able to use it in my room/ bathroom without it leaving a smell? I have a nice little bubbler but I am paranoid of smoking with my parents in the house. What do you guys think, is it worth the $100? any better alternatives?

my neighbor just got one, and we toke in the school stalls now. its fucking rad.
December 05, 2011 @ 05:52:32 AM

my friend let me borrow his for the school year but holy fuck... its the best thing ever. wake and bake everyday, only use .3-.6 for the whole day. if I were u though cop this one in the link, comes with extra batteries which will be hella nice.. and a fucking spacecase.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/190590783405?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_1813wt_1139
December 05, 2011 @ 08:28:07 AM

Inactive User

loled today. my roommate and a buddy were smoking in our room tonight, like a couple hitter. RA's patrolling caught a whiff, even though they had like two fans and blowing out the window...I was writing a fucking essay in the room not doin shit, and the police get called because we didnt open the door fast enough

I got out of it with a $263 ticket, but they weren't as lucky, they have to pay like $600. Still baffled as to how I got slapped with a ticket for doing nothing...regulations and shit
December 05, 2011 @ 08:43:59 AM
Dam that sucks, especially getting a ticket. I put one of my roommates in a similar situation a few weeks ago. I got 3 other roommates, 1 who smokes with me and 2 who have no prob with weed but just don't smoke. Me and my roommate were smoking in our bathroom had a sploof and some spray so we thought it didn't smell bad, but after we left the room and went downstairs. I guess someone near us ratted us out to the hall director and she came up to find my roommate sitting playing madden perfectly sober. She brought him in and talked to him basically said if he didn't tell her where the smell came from and why that he would get in trouble if they found out differently from what was said. He told her what happened which was understandable since he was put in a bad situation. It was my second offense and i had to write a page paper double spaced on why smoking is bad for the community. My roommate had his first offense and got a warning like i did my first time.Def learned my lesson now i only smoke outside. I go to ohio state our state drug laws aren't harsh, decriminalized under 200 grams, but the law fucks you over for paraphernalia?

What school do you go to where there are such strict laws
December 05, 2011 @ 16:01:20 PM

Inactive User

I go to UW Madison, they don't care thaaaaat much, but since it was in the dorms and against "Housing Policy" (like who actually follows that, half the schools alcoholics) , we got fucked. We should have opened the door, because the RA's would have been more leniant than the cops, they told us theyd probably just document us and toss the bud as long as we didnt have obscene amounts of it. The only reason my roommate has to pay like $600 is because he got an alcohol + paraphernalia ticket. The ticket I have to pay for was just because there were empty bottles in the room, even if I wasn't in the room at the time I would have gotten one of those for having any sort of bottle in there, which is retarded University policy.

I have sorta similar feelings about the paraphernalia, I'm from Michigan and almost everybody I know who smokes bud has their med card (legitimate or not).....so this whole illegal thing is fuckin with me
December 05, 2011 @ 16:18:20 PM
some atx jack herer i picked up this weekend

December 06, 2011 @ 03:28:53 AM
anyone know any good sites to buy pieces off of? Allready tried Esty and artfire
December 06, 2011 @ 03:58:27 AM
anyone know any good sites to buy pieces off of? Allready tried Esty and artfire

like bowls and pipes? Etsy is probably the best. There is not a solid place to buy pipes online. ALT is the best for bongs but their hand pipe selection is small and expensive cause they're all custom blown and shit. Id say for bowls and shit youre better going to a local headshop.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off Lucasj : I drink milk like it's nut

December 06, 2011 @ 04:08:08 AM
Dam that sucks, especially getting a ticket. I put one of my roommates in a similar situation a few weeks ago. I got 3 other roommates, 1 who smokes with me and 2 who have no prob with weed but just don't smoke. Me and my roommate were smoking in our bathroom had a sploof and some spray so we thought it didn't smell bad, but after we left the room and went downstairs. I guess someone near us ratted us out to the hall director and she came up to find my roommate sitting playing madden perfectly sober. She brought him in and talked to him basically said if he didn't tell her where the smell came from and why that he would get in trouble if they found out differently from what was said. He told her what happened which was understandable since he was put in a bad situation. It was my second offense and i had to write a page paper double spaced on why smoking is bad for the community. My roommate had his first offense and got a warning like i did my first time.Def learned my lesson now i only smoke outside. I go to ohio state our state drug laws aren't harsh, decriminalized under 200 grams, but the law fucks you over for paraphernalia?

What school do you go to where there are such strict laws

where you be at at OSU B? lets hunt pinoys and do drugs together #nohomodoe
December 06, 2011 @ 04:17:22 AM
I go to UW Madison, they don't care thaaaaat much, but since it was in the dorms and against "Housing Policy" (like who actually follows that, half the schools alcoholics) , we got fucked. We should have opened the door, because the RA's would have been more leniant than the cops, they told us theyd probably just document us and toss the bud as long as we didnt have obscene amounts of it. The only reason my roommate has to pay like $600 is because he got an alcohol + paraphernalia ticket. The ticket I have to pay for was just because there were empty bottles in the room, even if I wasn't in the room at the time I would have gotten one of those for having any sort of bottle in there, which is retarded University policy.

I have sorta similar feelings about the paraphernalia, I'm from Michigan and almost everybody I know who smokes bud has their med card (legitimate or not).....so this whole illegal thing is fuckin with me

Dam that sucks, I'm from chicago so a lot of kids from my school went to madison, one of my best friends goes there and on the 2nd day he got a drinking ticket because i guess cops just walked through there building knocking on everyones door and busted them.
December 06, 2011 @ 05:37:04 AM

Inactive User

Oh word? I know a buncha people from chicago whats this dudes name (if hes a freshman or sophomore?)
December 06, 2011 @ 07:22:34 AM

No good local head shops around your way? I like to keep it local but that's my opinion.

"They Throwin' Hate At Me"

December 06, 2011 @ 16:41:44 PM
Oh word? I know a buncha people from chicago whats this dudes name (if hes a freshman or sophomore?)

But I'm from northbrook if you know kids from that suburb of chicago. there are like 15 a year who go to madison so I'm sure you have crossed paths with someone from my suburb before.
December 06, 2011 @ 17:30:07 PM

the lady got me a tanuki pipe
December 06, 2011 @ 18:18:27 PM
December 06, 2011 @ 23:10:07 PM

the lady got me a tanuki pipe

from etsy? that is a dope piece. I want dudes pikachu pipe.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off Lucasj : I drink milk like it's nut

December 07, 2011 @ 00:01:01 AM
Originally posted by Inactive User
http://i43.tinypic.com/1q3dki.jpg

Smokin on dat shit yall aint even discovered yet smokeyface

That looks like straight shit.....
December 07, 2011 @ 01:47:14 AM
probably because of the camera and the bag?

While there's life there is hope, only the dead have none.

December 07, 2011 @ 06:20:03 AM
Mollied out blinged out bitch we ridin out
December 07, 2011 @ 07:17:52 AM
I took like 3 hits from a MFLB last Friday, barely enough to get a buzz, and I have a drug test Thursday afternoon. Am I fucked? Or can I still do this?
December 07, 2011 @ 22:09:38 PM
Any Cali heads every used this site before? HERE

I've used it once an found a good deal.. You got have your card etc..

"They Throwin' Hate At Me"

December 08, 2011 @ 23:04:04 PM
only 2 left. last day before i take a break for finals. excuse the ends of the joints, i dont like twisting them at the end i don't really know how to close them with the way i roll lol.

December 09, 2011 @ 02:13:37 AM
Done with finals, about to take flight smokeyface

Hit up the local smokeshop and they say that they're getting launch boxes in on Monday... strongly contemplating copping one.
December 09, 2011 @ 02:16:07 AM
I bought one of those it's in the mail as we speak. Ill let you know how I like
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x