Whos a Stoner?

Apr 28, 2012 @ 23:22
Why can't I enjoy it like I used to enjoy it?
I remember the good old days when I would head to my friends house, we'd smoke out and it'd be nothing but laughs and jokes!
Every time I smoke now I just get consumed by my own thoughts. I'm not as social or talkative as I used to be whenever I would toke up with my friends! I just feel out of place whenever I smoke now. Anyone out there can can relate to me?

ive gone in and out of this. I think it really depends on how you feel about your life at the moment, what friends you are smoking with, and most importantly what bud you are smoking.
Apr 29, 2012 @ 00:08
ive gone in and out of this. I think it really depends on how you feel about your life at the moment, what friends you are smoking with, and most importantly what bud you are smoking.

word
Apr 29, 2012 @ 00:44

kryptonite.

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

Apr 29, 2012 @ 03:32
thats cool claire i love instragram

nba playoffs smokeyface

greatest time of year
Apr 29, 2012 @ 06:23
Still high as f*** smokeyface
Apr 29, 2012 @ 07:54
thats cool claire i love instragram

nba playoffs smokeyface

greatest time of year

im pissed man ive been too busy to watch any of it. im routing for okc this year
Apr 29, 2012 @ 18:55
what do you mean raylo?

-_-

Apr 29, 2012 @ 20:40
I'm a casual smoker cannabis user that decided to quit until the summer time. 420 was the last time I did it.
Apr 29, 2012 @ 21:33
what do you mean raylo?

-_-

iono its funny that u took that pic with instagram it basically defeats the purpose of even taking a picture because what people look for is color n shit.

im so geared up on coffeeeeee
Apr 30, 2012 @ 02:28
what do you mean raylo?

-_-

iono its funny that u took that pic with instagram it basically defeats the purpose of even taking a picture because what people look for is color n shit.

i tried to use a filter to make the color come out a little more but not change it so its off... i can post a photo without a filter if you'd like... i also used a macro lens.

Apr 30, 2012 @ 04:32

do dat shit. how big r u into photog i never knew u liked that shit. im tryna start this lil website similar to bangbros lemme know if ur interested. i have this couch i do my casting on. its in my backroom office. pretty trill lmk.
Apr 30, 2012 @ 23:50

darth vader

May 01, 2012 @ 03:48
i wish this face worked &)

May 01, 2012 @ 04:52
Why can't I enjoy it like I used to enjoy it?
I remember the good old days when I would head to my friends house, we'd smoke out and it'd be nothing but laughs and jokes!
Every time I smoke now I just get consumed by my own thoughts. I'm not as social or talkative as I used to be whenever I would toke up with my friends! I just feel out of place whenever I smoke now. Anyone out there can can relate to me?

Been there. i went through phases from smoking weed my first couple years. after that, i kind of stay on one phase but i still love getting high. it's just part of dat high life life-cycle.

i tried to use a filter to make the color come out a little more but not change it so its off... i can post a photo without a filter if you'd like... i also used a macro lens.

how about a photo of your tits?
May 01, 2012 @ 05:42
my ass > tits, sweetie.

May 01, 2012 @ 05:58
these white grape swishers are nice, just as good as white owls i'd say.
May 01, 2012 @ 06:03
my ass > tits, sweetie.

agreed. vag shots plz

2015 Reel vimeo.com/97743690

May 01, 2012 @ 06:41
lol missy. Id know ;)
May 01, 2012 @ 16:21
what's the good word on cleansers? the girl has some job interveiws coming up, and she wants to be able to pee clean. any suggestions on products?
May 01, 2012 @ 16:47
someone elses
May 01, 2012 @ 19:05
have you guys seen the Black swishers, the flavor that is on the wrapper just says Black. They were pretty good
May 01, 2012 @ 19:31
have you guys seen the Black swishers, the flavor that is on the wrapper just says Black. They were pretty good

Yeah.. me an the homies tried them.. they smoke good.. GoodTimes have been my go to lately.. 2/$1.

"They Throwin' Hate At Me"

May 01, 2012 @ 19:32
what do the black swishers taste like?
someone elses

thizz; tell her have a couple clean friends ready to donate piss
May 01, 2012 @ 19:38
Anyone ever tried the blue vanilla dutches?

Blahh.

May 01, 2012 @ 19:57
^ yeah they're probably my favorite dutch to use cause thats all we get around here. for some reason though niggas be stuck on using the 2-step with a green game, even if they have like .5 or something. gotta put these guys onto some swishers or something.
May 01, 2012 @ 20:57

darth vader

is this on the lid of a jar? that shit looks like its a on a plate lmao thatd be a deebo ass nug
May 01, 2012 @ 20:58
Anyone ever tried the blue vanilla dutches?

Yea i like them. its the same kind of dutch as like strawberry and grape just vanilla flavored (or non flavored lol). its not a green leaf like the other vanillas. They are better than the greens depending if u get a good pack or not
May 01, 2012 @ 22:02
what do the black swishers taste like?
someone elses

thizz; tell her have a couple clean friends ready to donate piss

I think it just tastes like a smoother version of a regular flavored swisher, they just showed up a week ago at the place I buy blunts
May 01, 2012 @ 22:42

darth vader

is this on the lid of a jar? that shit looks like its a on a plate lmao thatd be a deebo ass nug

lmaoo!

i thought the same shit.
May 01, 2012 @ 23:31
Just got a 24 pack of coronas with 25 beers in it
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.