Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
February 27, 2007 @ 07:24 PM
Fishscale

I think I need to call the weed man right now...

Haha, I'm possibly going to have a drug test next week but plan on smoking tonight when my girl gets out of work. I already have drug cleansers and pre-cleansers.

peppy le pew LMFAO

Yeah, they used to put him in a lot of JBD's pieces back in the day.
February 27, 2007 @ 07:32 PM

Inactive

What kind of fucking weed man doesnt answer his phone? smh
February 27, 2007 @ 07:35 PM
xklusivez

would anyone like to share some herb recipies? And not the usual run of the mill weed brownies...we all know that one. How is the hot choclate made?

glad you asked would love to share this recipe

i suggest that you drink it at night and dont eat 2 hrs before if possible so you can get maximum high potential.

first you need to boil the milk at a medium/low temp(allows time for the thc to be absorbed) you want to do this for about 8-15 mins(i usually do 12 mins)
Now pour the greenery into the boiling milk( make sure its grinded up as much as possible(but you might not want it to be too too fine because its gon go through the strainer after its done boiling), your gonna stir it every 2-3 mins(make sure nothing sticks to the bottom). Now strain out the plant material. Stir in the hot choc powder and enjoy.

Tips by xklusivez:
-Roll a nice spliff..not a blunt..to go with this
-Dim lights make the mood nicer

ENJOY

also if anyone needs any other recipes get at me..i love my ganja so id love to share my experience and ideas surrounding it

KEEP THE CHALICE BLAZIN'>sad
February 27, 2007 @ 07:45 PM

Inactive

That sounds cool. How much weed do I need to use? And, on a scale of 1 to 10...1 being angry at your weed man for selling you monkey grass and sticks and 10 being Jack Black/cheech & chong/ dave chapelle/ rick james high....how would u rank the ganja coco?
February 27, 2007 @ 08:03 PM
xklusivez

Hash anyone? If yes and you live in Miami, pm me where.

lol..

i actually made some today..turned out in the shape of the sun just rising, must say its mighty beautiful..
February 27, 2007 @ 08:34 PM
Drebrooklyn

taking it old school

February 27, 2007 @ 10:06 PM

What kind of fucking weed man doesnt answer his phone? smh

dude, you summed up two years of my life after high school....

but its been gravy for a looooooooong time now

*pause to take a hit*
February 28, 2007 @ 01:52 AM
Tiffany Chan

fish representin..

taking it old school

w/out tip?
February 28, 2007 @ 02:22 AM
slsk

Hash in my opinion gets me more high, but if I can get my hands on an oz of Jack Herrer, I'm just as happy.
February 28, 2007 @ 04:35 AM
jaercann

hi
been lurking for a bit, thought i would post. yes im a stoner, i try to go Dam at least once a month. ive been offered work out there so it could be a full time affair!

theis is a pic from my last trip.....

its all about sativa, orange bud all the way.
February 28, 2007 @ 05:26 AM
Tiffany Chan

dude you serious orange bud? damn i used to wasting my money on that, that shit just couldnt get me lifted.
February 28, 2007 @ 05:29 AM
jaercann

i mean propa high grade Orange bud from Dam. SATIVA!

Anyhting from a Sativa plant i love, Apple Jack is another good one.

There is some shit bud going round London at the moment, covered in Silica. Thats hit will kill ya!

i looked mashed in this pic.......im in the plaid shirt btw.

Bulldog Feb 07
February 28, 2007 @ 06:04 AM
Tiffany Chan

oooh cannabis sativa hollandica aka nederwiet hahaha

damn thats a big supply tanker with an even huger tip you got between your lips mate. haha i remember my 1st time i went to bulldog i ordered white widow, that was also the first coffeeshop i visited in amsterdam. the stuff is overpriced but tourists are all so hyphy bout it
March 1, 2007 @ 12:37 PM
xklusivez

That sounds cool. How much weed do I need to use? And, on a scale of 1 to 10...1 being angry at your weed man for selling you monkey grass and sticks and 10 being Jack Black/cheech & chong/ dave chapelle/ rick james high....how would u rank the ganja coco?

Just break up a lot of weed..get a tablespoon..i tend to use a ice cream scoopcool and get as much as u can onto the spoon.

lol @And, on a scale of 1 to 10...1 being angry at your weed man for selling you monkey grass and sticks and 10 being Jack Black/cheech & chong/ dave chapelle/ rick james high

i would rate it as 10 the way i make it,sorry but just had to say 10..its mighty nice

I drink this pretty much every night, you get some real nice vibes off this all you need to do is be in a comfortable environment thats calm and your good.

im planning to throw in a big hash rock into the kettle tonight>sad
will let you guys know how that works out

also if you like getting lifted in the morning..i recommend doin this with eggs and bacon(every once in awhile..you might want to avoid the cholestrol and fat levels) and butter if you want to enhance it somewhat, first time i did that was before an exam..i didnt feel it till the minute i picked up my pen and pencil..it was like woahh
March 1, 2007 @ 12:45 PM
jaercann

excuse my british ignorance but was it sippin and how can i do it?
March 1, 2007 @ 04:36 PM
xklusivez

excuse my british ignorance but was it sippin and how can i do it?

i feel like a high idiot right now askin..is that question for me..if so get at me so i can answer
March 1, 2007 @ 04:48 PM
rico227

xclusive, u should put pictures up in the what did you cook today thread... seriously
March 1, 2007 @ 06:19 PM
xklusivez

^^^LOL...great suggestion..now its a matter of buyin a digital cam..broke the last one havent got around to buyin one..but this motivates me to go cop one cool

maybe i should post a few recipes for everyone?
March 1, 2007 @ 06:22 PM

Inactive

^ yes u should...
March 1, 2007 @ 06:28 PM
xklusivez

Try this

Ingredients
Need about 1-2grams of herbals
2 slices bread(I use whole grain bread..nutritious as well)
2 large eggs(i suggest omega 3 rich eggs)
2 strips bacon(moderate use of course)
Cheese(as much as you like)

In a pan, cook the bacon and scrambled eggs. make the sandwich as follows: bread, cannabis, cheese, bacon, eggs, bacon, cheese, and bread.

now press down so the thc is better absorbed into the fat cells while heating up(please dont do it in the oven..just defeats the whole purpose of having something natural like herb and then beaming it up-show respect to the herb n cook properly)
March 1, 2007 @ 06:31 PM
xklusivez

If you want to try some oil that you can use for cooking,
all you need is :

Olive oil(2oz-3oz..if more add more bud)
HERB

Keep in jar/container for 2-3 days in a dark and cool spot then strain out the plant material

and enjoy

more to come if requested
March 2, 2007 @ 01:53 AM
Tiffany Chan

oh shit im gon try that my weekend is crackin already
March 2, 2007 @ 06:20 AM
jaercann

Yo, is weed legal in london?

Its not legal but in places like Camden, Brick Lane and Brixton you can smoke on road. If the police say anything its noramlly, 'put that away'

in a place callled 1001 in brick lane (where i live) you can smoke in there openly. i go every night.

this is 1001, bloc party filmed there newest video there.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8oRFcA0mFM

Ive been stopped loads of times for smoking on road and the most ive been given is a written warning (i was like 18 tho)

I will smoke where and when i want.
March 2, 2007 @ 10:14 PM
xklusivez

^^just noticed posted at 4 :20 pm
March 5, 2007 @ 05:57 PM

Inactive

Got me some kush today. Lucked up.....got it for free. Cant smoke for a while though...need to be clear headed, got reports and tests coming up this week.
March 6, 2007 @ 12:33 AM
bigbadbuda

some purp

i would love to find some good reg haze like caddillacc black or super sliver!! (where my lighterconfused
March 6, 2007 @ 11:25 AM

Inactive

Yum^

Im about to attempt this but I dont eat pork and theres no turkey bacon around so Im using turkey sausage as a substitute...hope it works the same.
Try this

Ingredients
Need about 1-2grams of herbals
2 slices bread(I use whole grain bread..nutritious as well)
2 large eggs(i suggest omega 3 rich eggs)
2 strips bacon(moderate use of course)
Cheese(as much as you like)

In a pan, cook the bacon and scrambled eggs. make the sandwich as follows: bread, cannabis, cheese, bacon, eggs, bacon, cheese, and bread.

now press down so the thc is better absorbed into the fat cells while heating up(please dont do it in the oven..just defeats the whole purpose of having something natural like herb and then beaming it up-show respect to the herb n cook properly)
March 6, 2007 @ 11:30 AM
soundbomber

Purps
March 6, 2007 @ 12:11 PM

Inactive

Yum^

Im about to attempt this but I dont eat pork and theres no turkey bacon around so Im using turkey sausage as a substitute...hope it works the same.

It works cool
March 6, 2007 @ 06:18 PM
xklusivez

lol^^

i havent posted a recipe for awhile, tryna think of one at the top of my head buts its so damn hazy in there suprised

i shall return with a bunch of recipes if anyone is interested, also if you got a favourite dish of yours that you'd like to add some herbals too get at me and ill help you out..GET AT ME! Im here for my fellow potheads/hypebeast ppl

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.