Whos a Stoner?

February 25, 2007 @ 21:02:46
it is what it is|0
February 25, 2007 @ 21:38:08

Inactive User

get high all day thats what it is
i dont think it will ever stoppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface

glasses on to hide the red eyes ha ha ha ha
February 25, 2007 @ 22:04:33
blunts, j's, glass...

Whatever I'm in the mood for

What kinda blunts did you guys start with?

For me, Backwoods were like my training wheels, then split phillies, then green leaf's, then peeled phillies, then ducthies, and now green leaf's again...
February 26, 2007 @ 16:13:22
Dutches and then a natural progression to Phillies and White Owls as well as Swisher's and other cigars that split down the middle. But I'll always be a Dutch man. Any verdict on the Game's Dutchie's? I don't like the pull on them, but whatever...
February 26, 2007 @ 16:29:09
smoked all weekend...like half a point of weed...dutches, bong, i did it all
February 26, 2007 @ 20:17:24
Not the best stuff ever, but an OZ of chronic anyway

it was my homie's payday so he picked it up smokeyface

ive had bud looking very similar to this..i just wanna eat it

and YES im what you may consider a MADDDD POtHEAD..i got my chalice sparkin from the minute i wake up till i sleep

anybody eat the good herb? must say i do it almost daily, especially my night time ganja hot chocolate|0
February 26, 2007 @ 20:43:45

Inactive User

would anyone like to share some herb recipies? And not the usual run of the mill weed brownies...we all know that one. How is the hot choclate made?
February 26, 2007 @ 22:33:07
yea sounds interesting...

best weed food i ever had, Angel cake....

cooked up like 3/4 of an oz in butter.....

taaaaasty........

(whenever I eat though, i wake up in the morn high)
February 26, 2007 @ 22:41:45
I had these ill ass chocolate weed truffles in Vancouver. Blew my mind.
February 26, 2007 @ 22:52:29

Inactive User

Yeah u gotta be carefull with weed food. If u eat to much or put to much weed in it it can put u out of commision for a long ass time. Before I knew what i was doing I put way to much weed in a batch of brownies i was high the whole day and then woke up high the next day and had to go to work...which was in a court room and i fell asleep 3 times...once on the fucking floor.
February 26, 2007 @ 23:26:50
Hash anyone? If yes and you live in Miami, pm me where.
February 27, 2007 @ 00:15:10
^ I wish.
February 27, 2007 @ 03:17:52
^ the last months i only smoked hash joints.. super polm and dynamite mostly. the huge difference to me is that weed fucks me up and during workingdays im already tired anyways so thats a big no-no, while hash helps my consciousness to rest.

Yeah u gotta be carefull with weed food. If u eat to much or put to much weed in it it can put u out of commision for a long ass time. Before I knew what i was doing I put way to much weed in a batch of brownies i was high the whole day and then woke up high the next day and had to go to work...which was in a court room and i fell asleep 3 times...once on the fucking floor.

[ParisHiltonVoice]That's Hot[/ParisHiltonVoice]
February 27, 2007 @ 18:57:11
I know im not a mod but it would be in best intrest for the forum that you guys dont talk about gettin connections.
February 27, 2007 @ 19:14:43
I thought I'd contribute and post up some pics of my glass piece. Its a Jerome Baker that I bought about 5 years ago...

February 27, 2007 @ 19:17:22

Inactive User

That thing is fucking ill....

But it needs a washing.
February 27, 2007 @ 19:18:20
damn fish even your smoking habits are stylish
February 27, 2007 @ 19:20:11
That thing is fucking ill....

But it needs a washing.

Actually I just used 420 cleaner on it less than a week ago, it's just waterspots and fingerprints...no sense in worrying about that.
February 27, 2007 @ 19:21:57

Inactive User

I think I need to call the weed man right now...
February 27, 2007 @ 19:23:05
peppy le pew LMFAO
February 27, 2007 @ 19:24:49
I think I need to call the weed man right now...

Haha, I'm possibly going to have a drug test next week but plan on smoking tonight when my girl gets out of work. I already have drug cleansers and pre-cleansers.

peppy le pew LMFAO

Yeah, they used to put him in a lot of JBD's pieces back in the day.
February 27, 2007 @ 19:32:16

Inactive User

What kind of fucking weed man doesnt answer his phone? smh
February 27, 2007 @ 19:35:22
would anyone like to share some herb recipies? And not the usual run of the mill weed brownies...we all know that one. How is the hot choclate made?

glad you asked would love to share this recipe

i suggest that you drink it at night and dont eat 2 hrs before if possible so you can get maximum high potential.

first you need to boil the milk at a medium/low temp(allows time for the thc to be absorbed) you want to do this for about 8-15 mins(i usually do 12 mins)
Now pour the greenery into the boiling milk( make sure its grinded up as much as possible(but you might not want it to be too too fine because its gon go through the strainer after its done boiling), your gonna stir it every 2-3 mins(make sure nothing sticks to the bottom). Now strain out the plant material. Stir in the hot choc powder and enjoy.

Tips by xklusivez:
-Roll a nice spliff..not a blunt..to go with this
-Dim lights make the mood nicer

ENJOY

also if anyone needs any other recipes get at me..i love my ganja so id love to share my experience and ideas surrounding it

KEEP THE CHALICE BLAZIN'>smh
February 27, 2007 @ 19:45:36

Inactive User

That sounds cool. How much weed do I need to use? And, on a scale of 1 to 10...1 being angry at your weed man for selling you monkey grass and sticks and 10 being Jack Black/cheech & chong/ dave chapelle/ rick james high....how would u rank the ganja coco?
February 27, 2007 @ 20:03:46
Hash anyone? If yes and you live in Miami, pm me where.

lol..

i actually made some today..turned out in the shape of the sun just rising, must say its mighty beautiful..
February 27, 2007 @ 20:34:58
taking it old school

February 27, 2007 @ 22:06:46
What kind of fucking weed man doesnt answer his phone? smh

dude, you summed up two years of my life after high school....

but its been gravy for a looooooooong time now

*pause to take a hit*
February 28, 2007 @ 01:52:12
fish representin..

taking it old school

w/out tip?
February 28, 2007 @ 02:22:29
Hash in my opinion gets me more high, but if I can get my hands on an oz of Jack Herrer, I'm just as happy.
February 28, 2007 @ 04:35:01
hi
been lurking for a bit, thought i would post. yes im a stoner, i try to go Dam at least once a month. ive been offered work out there so it could be a full time affair!

theis is a pic from my last trip.....

its all about sativa, orange bud all the way.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x