FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
March 2, 2012 @ 08:00 PM
theconqueror

infamous, thats exactly what i plan on doing but im asking for advice/experiences so i know what to lookout for. i know its going out on a limb asking on these boards considering the average age is about 15 but i figure og heads would know a thing or two.

zzz, ya i got that, thx bro.
March 2, 2012 @ 08:02 PM
Jeremee

HOW DO I GET A PERSONAL BLOG ON HERE?

jeremee

March 2, 2012 @ 08:16 PM
missy.

^ gtfo.

cbd? im such a noob.

in terms of indica vs sativa... sativa's tend to give me headaches.. but could also result in good head highs. i'm not sure what kinda strains i smoke with one of my friends but i'm gonna assume the times i've gotten headaches were from sativas...

indicas i think are what gets me super sleepy BUT also, i've had some fun ones where i'd feel that tingling feeling all over my body. there are times where my depth perception is really fucked and things appear closer/further or even cartoonish. i get paranoid in social settings though especially when i feel uncomfortable, but for the most part when i'm amongst people i trust, i'm usually pretty chill. i also like -- no, love -- to walk.. so sometimes i could walk forever.. so fast too... its a terrible feeling though, not having food in your stomach and being hungry from being high, cuz when i walk i feel like i'm about to fly (haha wtf?? )

sometimes it differs on how talkative i am as well. this, i havent been able to keep up with but i know last night i smoked two indica strains and just wouldnt shut up.. but there are other times where i keep to myself and just observe.

haha maybe i should do that same, i've been thinking about that too.

/sorandom.

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

March 2, 2012 @ 08:25 PM
sharkahkhan

ouyp;lotuoilyu, lmluikj

does it come in black?

March 2, 2012 @ 08:33 PM
missy.

he was asking a question so i answered. do you have a problem with that new guy?

March 2, 2012 @ 08:47 PM
sharkahkhan

gfhjdhgfjdghdfghdfhdfh

does it come in black?

March 2, 2012 @ 08:59 PM
banned

suspended

anybody wanna buy an extreme Q arizer vaporizer???

its basically the off brand version of a volcano:
http://arizer.com/store/21-the-new-extreme-vaporizer.html

i have two of em.. i only use one, obviously.
PM me an offer!
March 2, 2012 @ 09:59 PM
silent AlaRM

he was asking a question so i answered. do you have a problem with that new guy?

nah, you good.

any one know if adding orange juice or some flavor to the bong water will make the smoke taste better?

i dont want to end up coughing up a lung and breaking my bong

For Taste?... If you don't want a harsh Bong hit then use cool water and put some Ice in your Bong. I can take huge hits when I do that. I still cough but it's way smoother than using lukewarm water.
March 2, 2012 @ 10:22 PM
The Fiasco

PM me an offer!

still trying to sell it? 10 bucks.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

March 2, 2012 @ 11:35 PM
zzzboy

sativas give me headaches and just make the entire experience seem like a "drug" in that i'm altering my sense of perception, my personality, etc so i would never do that everyday. indica's just make me feel good and relax...they only make me sleepy at night. a lot of people can't differentiate body high and tiredness...too bad.
March 2, 2012 @ 11:53 PM
Eddy.

high thc = sativa
high cbd = indica
usually...

not sure if this is exactly true, but there are a few strains that have been grown strictly for their high cbd count such as harlequin. u can listen to this vid if u wanna know the difference between thc and cbd.

http://videos.nuggetry.com/strains/nuggetry-tv-strain-reviews-harlequin-cannatonic-high-cbd/
March 3, 2012 @ 12:12 AM
big4slick20

smot poker here.
who needs it? paypal only
March 3, 2012 @ 12:37 AM
Iron Chef El Chapo

lol
March 3, 2012 @ 10:05 AM
alberto.1989

shit son i get dank all year smile thanks oregon

yo im from the 503 too lol
March 3, 2012 @ 07:25 PM
banned

suspended

PM me an offer!

still trying to sell it? 10 bucks.

haha, no way...
March 3, 2012 @ 08:13 PM
commonflaw

Nice bro where you from
March 3, 2012 @ 08:40 PM
overjoyed

I expect you not reading this, but if someone does, make sure you let me know about similar trips

me and two of my classmates decided to get high on friday. it was not a typical school day, we went to the theatre, so that being a bit high seemed like a great plan. in the morning, we meet each other in a park, and with wide smiles we did what was planned. after a few minutes, I realized there was a problem and after another five minutes, I knew that all of us were pretty much overdosed, like not perceiving reality at all. even despite this, we decided to stick to the original plan, we meet our friends waiting for us in front of the theatre with our teacher (damn I could barely recognize them, I tried to look cool though-impossibru) and actually we just took seats, waiting for the play to start. nothing unusual, until they switched on the lights, directed at the actors, and my ex gf appeared on the stage. I hadn’t seen her for about a year, omg, we ended up quarreling. at first I thought that’s only my fantasy, I immediately started to think of the Inception and I really convinced myself that I was experiencing it, or better being absolutely absorbed in it.

now I laught hard at it, but goddamn, at that moment I was really asking myself whether is this a real life, lol. and a play? I don’t remember a single scene, if there wasn't my ex I'd surely say there was nobody on the stage. is it all even possible?
March 3, 2012 @ 08:48 PM
commonflaw

^ were you smoking bud or fucking dropping acid
March 4, 2012 @ 01:19 AM
missy.

lol doesnt seem like weed man. well, maybe if they smoked a shit ton. reminds me of my first bong hit.

March 4, 2012 @ 01:38 AM
Gutts

My first time smokin weed was weirdddddd. I was at the mall and it was super fucking busy and I thought I knew everyone there. Like every single person I saw was someone I had met before, either from school or wherever. It was a trip.
March 4, 2012 @ 04:13 AM
Iron Chef El Chapo

my lair after some furniture purchases n shit

March 4, 2012 @ 04:31 AM
Master Flash

Like last month or the month before, I got my hands on that UK Cheese. I'm not used to seeing that kind of shit here in the DMV so of course I jumped at the opportunity.

I don't know if anyone else in my area who is on here got a piece of that wave too but of course it didn't last long.

Anyway that shit was something serious. I wish I could find a way to just like, order what ever I wanted man. They are going to be opening dispenseries in DC now that they made medicinal marijuana legal in the capitol city now. I wonder if that's going to change the trafficking in the area. I would only assume so but, eh, I just hope it is.

Changing the Past.

March 4, 2012 @ 06:39 AM
commonflaw

nice ass shot ray
March 4, 2012 @ 09:44 AM
Jake2545

gonna try one of these soon
http://youtu.be/Qp63tatNeAU

^ how the f do u embed youtube vids?

Check your PM bro, looking for that hookup.
March 4, 2012 @ 07:53 PM
killson

where can i get some of that spray , i live in cali so hopefully i can get my hands on that shit, serious business

had the tools out so i took a pic, HB stoner essentials lol

*nug og ~ indica
*jackwreck ~ sativa
*ozium ~ air freshener
*sharpstone ~ grinder
*zig zag ~ papers n roller
*generic paper filters
*supreme ~ zippo
*bic ~ lighter for bong rips
*generic bong, small w/ ice catcher, n ash catcher

edit: @ overjoyed, sounds like a heavy sativa tripp. i'll be swearing Socrates anit got shit on me when i'm on that shit

does it come in black?

March 5, 2012 @ 08:57 AM
big4slick20

where can i get some of that spray , i live in cali so hopefully i can get my hands on that shit, serious business

where in cali are you located? i'm in socal and normally get herbals from the club in la brea in west la
March 5, 2012 @ 01:40 PM
killson

asdfasdfasdfasdf

does it come in black?

March 5, 2012 @ 01:42 PM
missy.

tincture? you can get em at clubs.. the one i "go to" has em (in the bay area)

March 5, 2012 @ 02:17 PM
Mvgen

just picked up some Oj kush
March 5, 2012 @ 07:29 PM
yeeyeesupreme

Nice bro where you from

I'm from Oregon and go to school at KU (got bad grades in high school) and fools here think Colorado bus is better then Oregon. People here don't know shit haha. Havent found any weed that came in from Colorado nearly as dank as when I lived in Portland

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.