Whos a Stoner?

Apr 17, 2012 @ 02:51
they definitely cannot search your side of the room if you're not there. you're fine.

i know right? But the furniture of the room does belong to the schools, which includes my desk which i had them in and i think they can bullshit that as enough of a reason but idk

And raylo, these aren't actual police where i'd be going to court. what ever happens is gonna be a charge to the school and doesnt actually end up on my record so i dont think a lawyer is completely needed.
Apr 17, 2012 @ 03:04
alright the campus public safety (like cops on at the school) at my college searched my room cuz my roommate had went and smoked and guess he came back and public safety was there. They found his piece and a tiny bit of weed, and i wasnt even in the room but then they went into my desk and found 6 adderall pills of mine. they took em and didnt really say anything but said they'd email us

Now who can give me some input on possible consequences of having 6 unprescribed 25mg addys. And im sure i'll be getting an email in the next day or so asking me about where i got em or some shit and what kind of info should i tell em.

btw last time they searched my room, public safety told my roommate they couldnt search my desk cuz i wasnt in the room, and now this time they did. idk if i can use that to help me out in any possible way but figured i'd mention it cuz im fuckin mad right now

they can do whatever they want if it's dorms. its the school's property. (at least at my school). i've been caught by my school before for weed. and i can tell you from my experience, don't try to "lawyer" them or outsmart them. just admit to it and apologize profusely. tell them you're a good kid who got mixed up with some bad stuff. you had adderall because you were really stressed about exams and your friend with a perscription said that aderall helps you study. you wouldnt have taken them otherwse. shit like that. i had probation for a year then they expunged that shit permanently.
Apr 17, 2012 @ 03:07
when you sign your housing agreement, you also waive your rights to privacy and can be searched whenever. best thing you could do imo is say those arent yours and you were holding them for a friend, just dont claim them.

and yeh drew ate the joint but the niggas said there was a burglary in the complex and had gotten a call minutes right before or some shit. idk im just never smoking outside really, its not worth it to get rolled up on. dts are too sneaky. and the situation couldve been worse cause drew was gonna serve up a bag of shake to someone but luckily he never brought it with him to burn

trappersgonnatrap.tumblr.com

Apr 17, 2012 @ 03:17
Originally posted by Inactive User
that poutine don't even look good

fuck you faggot, you're probably from america have u even had a poutine before?

also, what kind of stoner critics a poutine son..

first off, i'm from canada, and yes i've had poutine before.
and i'm sorry, i cant critique a poutine now? because truly. what kind of stoner does critics a poutine?
and ur obviously bitch made for taking my comment to heart

(✿◠‿◠)

Apr 17, 2012 @ 03:19
alright the campus public safety (like cops on at the school) at my college searched my room cuz my roommate had went and smoked and guess he came back and public safety was there. They found his piece and a tiny bit of weed, and i wasnt even in the room but then they went into my desk and found 6 adderall pills of mine. they took em and didnt really say anything but said they'd email us

Now who can give me some input on possible consequences of having 6 unprescribed 25mg addys. And im sure i'll be getting an email in the next day or so asking me about where i got em or some shit and what kind of info should i tell em.

btw last time they searched my room, public safety told my roommate they couldnt search my desk cuz i wasnt in the room, and now this time they did. idk if i can use that to help me out in any possible way but figured i'd mention it cuz im fuckin mad right now

they can do whatever they want if it's dorms. its the school's property. (at least at my school). i've been caught by my school before for weed. and i can tell you from my experience, don't try to "lawyer" them or outsmart them. just admit to it and apologize profusely. tell them you're a good kid who got mixed up with some bad stuff. you had adderall because you were really stressed about exams and your friend with a perscription said that aderall helps you study. you wouldnt have taken them otherwse. shit like that. i had probation for a year then they expunged that shit permanently.

yeah after talking with some friends thats what i decided i'll do. gonna tell them with tests and friends telling me how much adderall helps them, i fell into accepting some when a friend gave em to me
Apr 17, 2012 @ 03:23
d
Apr 17, 2012 @ 03:25
fuck you faggot, you're probably from america have u even had a poutine before?

also, what kind of stoner critics a poutine son..

first off, i'm from canada, and yes i've had poutine before.
and i'm sorry, i cant critique a poutine now? because truly. what kind of stoner does critics a poutine?
and ur obviously bitch made for taking my comment to heart

i'm just bored guy don't cry about it
Apr 17, 2012 @ 03:25
idk about dorms but I know that seeking legal counsil would be in your best interests. Even if its just for advice. You never know how these things can play out, and you're risking a lot to just go into anything blindly.
Apr 17, 2012 @ 03:32

been fuckin wit this heavy.

2015 Reel vimeo.com/97743690

Apr 17, 2012 @ 03:56
idk about dorms but I know that seeking legal counsil would be in your best interests. Even if its just for advice. You never know how these things can play out, and you're risking a lot to just go into anything blindly.

word. if they're trying to charge you with something (i.e. a ticket), get yourself a couple free consultations to get some various legal opinions and then take it from there. if it's just the non-academic misconduct bullshit then you should be fine without.
Apr 17, 2012 @ 04:09
now im wondering more about when they ask where i got it from. I'm probly gonna say i was at a buddies house and he had a bunch of people over and we were all just chillin and what not and one of the dudes gave me it. i'll say i remember his names andy but thats it and since i didnt even know him aside from that, i didnt ever want to take em and they've just been sittin in my desk
Apr 17, 2012 @ 04:52
been playing this a lot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WcRXJ4piHg
Apr 17, 2012 @ 04:58
adderall is weak to me. unlawful possession of it is a felony? lmao..

but yea they definitely have no right to search your dorm. i believe evidence obtained from illegal search cannot be used against you in court.
Apr 17, 2012 @ 04:58
when you sign your housing agreement, you also waive your rights to privacy and can be searched whenever. best thing you could do imo is say those arent yours and you were holding them for a friend, just dont claim them.

and yeh drew ate the joint but the niggas said there was a burglary in the complex and had gotten a call minutes right before or some shit. idk im just never smoking outside really, its not worth it to get rolled up on. dts are too sneaky. and the situation couldve been worse cause drew was gonna serve up a bag of shake to someone but luckily he never brought it with him to burn

That neighborhood seems hot. Shoutouts to eating the j. I heard about the burlarys. But if he ate it what were y'all charged with? And if they ran on you burning then they are wise to what's going on.

we didnt even get to smoke, he was literally lighting the tip as he rolled up. but i had some little socket piece thing in my car from a gatorade bottle bong i made. just some stupid shit i regret having in the car. only i got a pta for paraphenlia

Apr 17, 2012 @ 05:11
d
Apr 17, 2012 @ 05:13
i remember making bowls out of water bottles lulz

Apr 17, 2012 @ 05:15
lolz at my cat

Apr 17, 2012 @ 05:22
thats a based kitty bruh
Apr 17, 2012 @ 06:30
been playing this a lot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WcRXJ4piHg

Blahh.

Apr 17, 2012 @ 11:48
adderall is weak to me. unlawful possession of it is a felony? lmao..

but yea they definitely have no right to search your dorm. i believe evidence obtained from illegal search cannot be used against you in court.

Naw nigga, the dorms are their property.
Apr 17, 2012 @ 17:33

true story.

and the paraphenelia charge im prob just going to end up pleading no contest in the arraignment and just do a pre trial intervention (pti) and just pay fines a some drug course. -_-

Apr 17, 2012 @ 18:36
they gon test u for dat doe
Apr 17, 2012 @ 18:59
god damn yall niggas gettin fucked over on all this shit. where im from we get it easy

(✿◠‿◠)

Apr 17, 2012 @ 19:34
my roommate got an email from the school telling him he's gotta meet with the guy this friday at 8 am about his weed n stuff

I haven't gotten one yet, praying to god i wont. but im sure not gonna feel relaxed like they're gonna forget it
Apr 17, 2012 @ 23:17
That neighborhood seems hot. Shoutouts to eating the j. I heard about the burlarys. But if he ate it what were y'all charged with? And if they ran on you burning then they are wise to what's going on.

we didnt even get to smoke, he was literally lighting the tip as he rolled up. but i had some little socket piece thing in my car from a gatorade bottle bong i made. just some stupid shit i regret having in the car. only i got a pta for paraphenlia

damn are the laws in FL crazy? you gotta eat the joint wtf lol

ive been caught with blunts and small amounts like 10-15 times i just had to throw them out. me and friends got rolled up on with 6 blunts on the dash board lol they were talking about "oh we can get them for distribution" they just took them though

and i loled when this nigga said "you cant even tell thats a cheese curd??"
Apr 17, 2012 @ 23:28
damn are the laws in FL crazy? you gotta eat the joint wtf lol

ive been caught with blunts and small amounts like 10-15 times i just had to throw them out. me and friends got rolled up on with 6 blunts on the dash board lol they were talking about "oh we can get them for distribution" they just took them though

and i loled when this nigga said "you cant even tell thats a cheese curd??"

unfortunately yeah, the felony line is 20/21 grams for poss.

and then on top of that the cops in miami are dickheads, theyll do whatever the fuck to bust you

Apr 18, 2012 @ 01:02
yo cs02132 what do you say to those fucks? lmao.
Apr 18, 2012 @ 01:48
dam id be shook if cops caught me
Apr 18, 2012 @ 02:43
I need a connect in Valencia ASAP, here on vacation and have no bud smh

Smoke cigarettes. http://recessioncollection.tumblr.com http://streetnights.tumblr.com/

Apr 18, 2012 @ 02:49

true story.

and the paraphenelia charge im prob just going to end up pleading no contest in the arraignment and just do a pre trial intervention (pti) and just pay fines a some drug course. -_-

If this is your first offense, the judge might offer you a plea bargain. Take it if you plan to please guilty/no contest.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0