Whos a Stoner?

September 30, 2011 @ 21:29:55
Could not find time to smoke anymore smh

My friends and I are getting busy with our own lives.

I'd vape alone but what the hell would i do?

This. Fucking school taking up my whole time. ♥♥♥♥♥ tryna go to college nawmsayin

THIS CANDYLAND NIGGA

October 01, 2011 @ 00:49:22
casey jones, high as hell

I had the best connect for Casey this summer. Shit was so flame. Hit a toro today. Shit was fucking amazing.
October 01, 2011 @ 02:14:34
juat ate some brownies....goddam im baked as fuck
October 01, 2011 @ 12:09:55
I'd vape alone but what the hell would i do?

you, my friend, need to get in touch with your hedonism. america has forgotten how awesome doing nothing at all really is. even better if you're high.

but if you're putting smokin on hold to get shit in your life in place, i feel ya. keep on keepin on brotha.
October 01, 2011 @ 12:42:08
joint rollers are piff doe
October 01, 2011 @ 12:49:47

October 01, 2011 @ 13:31:00
no flex i had a pretty dope night

it was my cousins birthday and i brought the gf. must of been like 40 people at his house so were just lounging drinking, I'm outside with everyone chain smoking. night progresses find myself in the bathroom with like 3 other people doing a couple bumps of coke. I'm cool, go outside my gf is cool i touch her. she likes it. night progresses i buy a gram of weed for 20 (hahah). me and my gf go outside and smoke it. cousin has an aunt that is a manager at a wells fargo...she gives me her business card and tells me to call her about an interview to be a teller. i take it gladly. night progresses. drink more. smoke more cigs. i meet up with this guy I've seen a couple of times. we speak, i introduce him to my gf. every things good. night progresses. same dude sat next to me and my gf outside and by this time he's drunk. he says to my gf "why do you date a fake colombian. i ask what do you mean. my gf kinda realizes that I'm not happy and she says back off. he says "you try so hard to dance and fit in with this culture". backstory. i am colombian, born in bogota went back to colombia 2 times last year for a total of a month and a half. ok. so i just fucking hit him in the face. fucking faggot. then i tell my cousin it was great seeing her, and dip. fucking faggot.
October 01, 2011 @ 13:47:50
Damn took that pill last night, and I think they were molly. Like i was rollin but without the speedy feeling. I was chillin and mellow as fuck. One pill had me rollin for like 5 hours
October 01, 2011 @ 14:51:30
Originally posted by Inactive User

LOL at this blunt

♥♥♥♥♥s still 2 step their blunts?? (wrap the leaf around it)
October 01, 2011 @ 14:54:23
joint rollers are piff doe

Nah i bought one and a pack of king sized raws like 2 weeks ago. shit rolls pearl ass milkshakes* lol

Cant even hit them at all. Lmao we started with like .9 in one and re tried it so many times and ended up with a bowl because we kept losing bud somehow

*you guys know what a milkshake is right ? When a blunt/joint is mad tight and wont hit, like drinking a milkshake. I smoked with this kid like a month ago and said it and he didnt know. He was like blinkyeyes when i explained it haha
October 01, 2011 @ 15:09:33
human joint rollers are the best.
October 01, 2011 @ 15:52:16
^ i found an amazing human joint roller. lmfao

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

October 01, 2011 @ 18:50:15
Go to a party. Log on to hb. Lolololo. What the fuck ♥♥♥♥♥. Am I drunk. Am I going to get a hangover? I'm high and really drunk. So many people have told me that I look like Fabio. Im a pretty ass nigguh.
October 01, 2011 @ 18:53:11
no flex i had a pretty dope night

it was my cousins birthday and i brought the gf. must of been like 40 people at his house so were just lounging drinking, I'm outside with everyone chain smoking. night progresses find myself in the bathroom with like 3 other people doing a couple bumps of coke. I'm cool, go outside my gf is cool i touch her. she likes it. night progresses i buy a gram of weed for 20 (hahah). me and my gf go outside and smoke it. cousin has an aunt that is a manager at a wells fargo...she gives me her business card and tells me to call her about an interview to be a teller. i take it gladly. night progresses. drink more. smoke more cigs. i meet up with this guy I've seen a couple of times. we speak, i introduce him to my gf. every things good. night progresses. same dude sat next to me and my gf outside and by this time he's drunk. he says to my gf "why do you date a fake colombian. i ask what do you mean. my gf kinda realizes that I'm not happy and she says back off. he says "you try so hard to dance and fit in with this culture". backstory. i am colombian, born in bogota went back to colombia 2 times last year for a total of a month and a half. ok. so i just fucking hit him in the face. fucking faggot. then i tell my cousin it was great seeing her, and dip. fucking faggot.

my ♥♥♥♥♥ smokeyface
October 01, 2011 @ 19:32:17
Nah i bought one and a pack of king sized raws like 2 weeks ago. shit rolls pearl ass milkshakes* lol

Cant even hit them at all. Lmao we started with like .9 in one and re tried it so many times and ended up with a bowl because we kept losing bud somehow

*you guys know what a milkshake is right ? When a blunt/joint is mad tight and wont hit, like drinking a milkshake. I smoked with this kid like a month ago and said it and he didnt know. He was like blinkyeyes when i explained it haha

Lol I had something like that happen. When I was first talking to my gf, I was like, I got an L, and she didn't understand. Mad flabbergasted blinkyeyes
October 01, 2011 @ 20:04:59
completely random but anyone know what the drug scene at harvard is like...have a friend in boston who told me those dudes get completely reckless...i'm kina curious, sounds interesting as fuck smokeyface....wanna know what these ♥♥♥♥♥s think on their acid trips

October 01, 2011 @ 20:38:38
So I went to this party last weekend and I walked over to where everyone was smoking and I saw some ♥♥♥♥♥ smoke a joint down and then inhale the roach. I thought this kid was gonna die he was coughing so bad. And everyone said it was called "wu-tanging it". Anyone else heard of that shit?

yea my homie does this in our sessions and its epic... right when it gets down to a baby roach we pass it to him, he smokes it down a lil more and says "the RZA, the GZA!" and then inhales it... shit is great to watch lmao

www.NickyDsss.com

October 01, 2011 @ 22:14:01

damn son. what is this.

(✿◠‿◠)

October 01, 2011 @ 23:05:15
Go to a party. Log on to hb. Lolololo. What the fuck ♥♥♥♥♥. Am I drunk. Am I going to get a hangover? I'm high and really drunk. So many people have told me that I look like Fabio. Im a pretty ass nigguh.

random shit &)

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

October 01, 2011 @ 23:08:37
yea my homie does this in our sessions and its epic... Right when it gets down to a baby roach we pass it to him, he smokes it down a lil more and says "the rza, the gza!" and then inhales it... Shit is great to watch lmao

smokeyface
October 01, 2011 @ 23:30:22
Fuckin smacked right now listening to that yung domo under the influence....

smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface
October 02, 2011 @ 05:09:15
i should really start posting in here more often... i smoke damn near everyday

www.NickyDsss.com

October 02, 2011 @ 09:43:40

Inactive User

completely random but anyone know what the drug scene at harvard is like...have a friend in boston who told me those dudes get completely reckless...i'm kina curious, sounds interesting as fuck smokeyface....wanna know what these ♥♥♥♥♥s think on their acid trips

wouldnt doubt it
October 02, 2011 @ 10:33:47
Lol @ wutanging it. We call that supermaning. Superman dat shit
October 02, 2011 @ 12:17:08

You can't pack so much in a roller, you definitely just over packed it. Also, it's better if you roll a spliff with it cause tobacco is lighter and fluffier if that makes sense. It takes some getting used to, but you could always just learn to roll yourself instead.
October 02, 2011 @ 12:25:27
smoked this blackberry kush medicone yesterday with 3 other people, that shit is some strong indica holy fuck.
October 02, 2011 @ 13:14:02

Ah my fuuuh. buhlaced as a muh fuckaa and this shit fuckin euthanized my ass
October 02, 2011 @ 13:25:09
this bitch needs more pics

Green crack

SFV OG

Purple Urkle
October 02, 2011 @ 18:15:30

considering that Timothy Leary and all the other godfathers of the 60's acid revolution started there, i wouldn't doubt that the psychedelic scene is still pretty prominent. i'm interested in how it is there too now that you mention it..
October 02, 2011 @ 19:29:33
lsd is quite enlightening
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x