Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 5, 2012 @ 06:30 PM
SmoothCriminal

I made some dope budder with some trim the other day. Made 1lb of budder and baked some bangin cookies with it, the rest is chillin in my freezer
January 5, 2012 @ 08:23 PM
TonyBG

^not the same though

I made 2.5g using about 40gs of shake (the "good" trimmings that end up at the bottom of a large bag of weed)
I don't think the strain matters much when making butter..either way theres about 10 strains in this one
January 6, 2012 @ 12:29 AM
InfamousZero

I made some dope budder with some trim the other day. Made 1lb of budder and baked some bangin cookies with it, the rest is chillin in my freezer

this is budder. different stuff. you got pics tony?

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off Lucasj : I drink milk like it's nut

January 6, 2012 @ 01:26 AM
k3vin fr3sh

word i guess its cool. how effective is it at self packing. i could see myself using one for driving n cheifin

it all depends on how the buds is grinded, like the desert keif shit would pack it easier but sometimes i shove nugs in and it works lol

trappersgonnatrap.tumblr.com

January 6, 2012 @ 02:13 AM
Gutts

Just got my wisdom teeth pulled today. I think I'm gonna use my vaporizer but inhale it through my nose. cool
January 6, 2012 @ 05:12 PM
nycxeric

doc didnt give you some percs for that??
January 6, 2012 @ 05:35 PM
Con

I have also been selling pre-rolled "one gram" (usually about .8-.85 using king size paper) joints for 20 bucks a piece, using just a stupid litle cigarette roller to my brothers stupid "stoner" high school friends.

Stupid? your brother's friends must be retarted. Id never cop a pre-rolled anything from someone. Same way you pinch their shit without them knowing; same way you can add a pinch of something else without them knowing. I respect your hustle though. smoke for free cool
January 6, 2012 @ 05:54 PM
Con

word i guess its cool. how effective is it at self packing. i could see myself using one for driving n cheifin

My friend has one of these bats. They are good for on the go. You grind your buds and toss it in the right compartment there. Take the one-hitter out and push down in a twisting motion and the grinded bud packs right into the tip. light, enjoy, re-pack. Grinding your bud works best with this, tossing nugs in there will clog the cig up.
January 7, 2012 @ 11:14 AM
missy.

grape romulan mustache cool

smoked blue dreams, hadnt in a while. i missed you :3

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

January 7, 2012 @ 03:00 PM
New Challenger

white owl gang or die@
January 7, 2012 @ 03:25 PM
yobosayo

New to the stoner thread hello. Just a little wake and bake :D
January 7, 2012 @ 05:10 PM
InfamousZero

damn claire the type a nigga to break a niggas monitor from ugliness.

January 7, 2012 @ 09:25 PM
missy.

im sorry

January 7, 2012 @ 09:37 PM
zzzboy

claire you need to stop smoking so much lol. girls who smoke a lot are unattractive because they make less sandwiches.
January 7, 2012 @ 09:39 PM
missy.

nah i make more sandwiches, just for myself tho.

January 11, 2012 @ 02:34 AM
DEJOUR

January 11, 2012 @ 03:21 AM
SmoothCriminal

Grew a plant from seed to finish. Definitely one of the coolest/ most fun experiences ever.

January 11, 2012 @ 05:47 AM
basedvol

Grew a plant from seed to finish. Definitely one of the coolest/ most fun experiences ever.

Goodness, that looks amazing,
January 11, 2012 @ 07:32 AM
no0 v.2.0

can you share your experiences with that? what was your setup like?
January 11, 2012 @ 07:58 AM
SmoothCriminal

I had a setup in my closet. The setup consisted of a 3 gallon pot, 5 cfl lights, miracle grow nutes, seed from Nirvana, a timer, fan, thermometer, etc. I just had it sitting in the middle of the floor in my closet with the lights suspended above and around it. I put a lock on the doorknob for security. I germinated a seed and planted it in a small cup of soil. I vegged her for about 2 months (wayy more than reccommended) only because I was doing it for fun and wanted a 5 footer. I flowered when it was about 3 feet and it finished in 11 weeks at just under 6 feet.

I don't know the strain as it came from a freebie bag from Nirvana seeds in Amsterdam. It's most likely a Sativa dominant hybrid, smells really sour and lemony right now, but had little smell when it was growing (thank god).

It took a months of patience but it was definitely one of the most fun experiments I've ever done. It is a bit scary though if you're in a bad location to do this...

But now I have a few ounces for personal and this shit is fuckin bangin! I'll get pics of the finished product when it'd done curing. cool
January 11, 2012 @ 08:26 AM

Inactive

I had a setup in my closet. The setup consisted of a 3 gallon pot, 5 cfl lights, miracle grow nutes, seed from Nirvana, a timer, fan, thermometer, etc. I just had it sitting in the middle of the floor in my closet with the lights suspended above and around it. I put a lock on the doorknob for security. I germinated a seed and planted it in a small cup of soil. I vegged her for about 2 months (wayy more than reccommended) only because I was doing it for fun and wanted a 5 footer. I flowered when it was about 3 feet and it finished in 11 weeks at just under 6 feet.

I don't know the strain as it came from a freebie bag from Nirvana seeds in Amsterdam. It's most likely a Sativa dominant hybrid, smells really sour and lemony right now, but had little smell when it was growing (thank god).

It took a months of patience but it was definitely one of the most fun experiments I've ever done. It is a bit scary though if you're in a bad location to do this...

But now I have a few ounces for personal and this shit is fuckin bangin! I'll get pics of the finished product when it'd done curing. cool

whered you learn how to grow? i plan on growing, like, to be real, i dont even know where to find seeds.
January 11, 2012 @ 08:34 AM
SmoothCriminal

^ I learned from reading tons and tons of info from online sites like grasscity. It's definitely a hands on learning experience though the first time. cool
January 11, 2012 @ 09:51 AM

Inactive

forreal? shiit, im about to get my pen and paper ready.
January 11, 2012 @ 09:14 PM
bapa

how bad does the plant smell? thinking about doing this in my dorm
January 11, 2012 @ 09:41 PM
KTA

dude lol dont grow in your dorm, unless u couldnt care less about getting arrested/booted from school. it will smell like your growing weed in your room, its heat enough growing in an apartment
January 11, 2012 @ 11:07 PM
InfamousZero

do it pussy.

typical high school senior right here lmfao

January 11, 2012 @ 11:15 PM
no0 v.2.0

^ lol cold blooded.

....bapa, you do know that RA's at most schools require dorm room checks every semester right?
January 12, 2012 @ 12:06 AM
SmoothCriminal

Don't even try it. Mine didn't smell but it was still hard keeping it from the landlord.

A dorm is the last place you wanna try this... 2 of my boys actually got thrown our of school and charges brought up on them for growing in their dorm.

It was only the 5th day from seed and the plants were only a few inches tall... the cops were looking for my one friend cuz he ran when the cops busted a house party and knew his name, went to the dorm and pounded on the door of his dorm. His roommate answered cuz it was 3am and he was sleeping and had no idea what was goin on and they ended up tearing the room apart looking for him even tho his roommate said he wasn't there. Then the pigs busted into the closet of the 2nd roommate who was present to see if someone was hiding in there and he found 12 seedlings.. They got fucked. Kicked out for a year, paraphernalia charges, drug classes etc.

When you sign a housing agreement you give up your search and seizure rights. They don't need a warrant to search your dorm, even if they did they'll find a way around it.

I'd recommend it only if you own the property and don't tell ANYONE. If you tell a single person they will tell anyone willing to listen to them to feel important. Silence is key.
January 12, 2012 @ 12:17 AM
iLoveBreast

my friend grew a real hindu there is no fucking way you can hide that shit in a dorm lmao.
i went in the fucking room shit looked like Jurassic Park, fucking humid as fuck and shit god damn. the smell was insane, i can smell it downstairs by his apartment
January 12, 2012 @ 03:59 AM
bapa

^ lol cold blooded.

....bapa, you do know that RA's at most schools require dorm room checks every semester right?

nah didnt even know that.

the thought of not living at home is getting to my head haha. ive wanted to grow a plant for a minute. guess imma have to put my dream on hold doe sad

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.