Whos a Stoner?

September 18, 2011 @ 00:50:34
Moving into the dorm tomorrow, I'm in a quad. I smoked herb 1-2 times a day. One of my roommates smokes, dk how much but he acts like a head, says he got caught recently or something. I'm bringing my bowl, grinder, and a few packs of raws. What would be a good way to bring up smoking to my other roommates, they both seem pretty straight but smoking is diff to some people.
September 18, 2011 @ 02:06:37
personally? i'd just be straight with them. ask them if they smoke at all, and if they're tryna hit that bowl you just loaded.

bitch.

September 18, 2011 @ 02:09:54
One time, I thought I was having a heart attack too. Feels bad man

the heart attack feeling comes from your heart sending more blood to your brain to process more shit.........real spit... this some times happens to me even while not smoking... literally and no offense your brain wasn't ready for what the weed had in store.... yet i must agree it can be scary.. but rest assured its all good.. and all god...amen
September 18, 2011 @ 02:54:19
getting off a month t-break starting tomorrow
September 18, 2011 @ 19:10:42
Anyone ever grow a plant ?
September 18, 2011 @ 22:38:28
Anyone ever grow a plant ?

Many, it's growing season here atm.
September 18, 2011 @ 22:56:21
kush

and blue dream. Had a lot of this for my trip to sd last week.

smokeyface
September 19, 2011 @ 11:08:55
Brought a girl who doesnt really smoke to the crib the other day. Took one rip out of the ROOR and starts hysterically crying that shes too high within 5 minutes. By 10 she was begging me to call an ambulance. Completely passed out 3 minutes after that. Whole time I was hysterically laughing cause I was baked as well... sure that didnt help. Great time though. Thank you Super Jack Herrer &)
September 19, 2011 @ 11:11:55
anyone else love road trips when you got like 10 rolled joints?
September 19, 2011 @ 12:55:21

hotboxed from SD all the way to LV a couple years ago. i gotta do that again soon.

nikka, arent you on probation?

you can smoke while on probation as long as you dont have to check up with your PO
September 19, 2011 @ 13:14:24
nah omid is just finished his probation
September 19, 2011 @ 15:52:53

now I must say my friend that is one of the best feelings ever... on the road.. with people you love and enjoy and then yall finna get blizzazed too... .......PRYYYYYYYCELESS
September 19, 2011 @ 16:20:04
favorite rolling papers?
September 19, 2011 @ 17:30:54
(Invalid img) who needs it?
September 19, 2011 @ 18:43:31
Got busted in the dorm by my RA the second day living here. Got a meeting with the building director or whatever sometime in the future. Don't know what to expect since this is "college" now. I've heard that its not a big deal for your first time.
September 19, 2011 @ 18:46:12
Got busted in the dorm by my RA the second day living here. Got a meeting with the building director or whatever sometime in the future. Don't know what to expect since this is "college" now. I've heard that its not a big deal for your first time.

If it's illegal in your state and you have financial aid that could kick you in the ass... At my school you get suspended for minimum of 1 year if you get caught with anything.
September 19, 2011 @ 19:50:22

you're getting kicked out of the dorms. dead serious.
September 19, 2011 @ 19:53:47

smh

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

September 19, 2011 @ 19:57:13
Originally posted by Inactive User
you're getting kicked out of the dorms. dead serious.

lmao chill the fuck out bruh i know people who got caught with bud and they got put on academic and social probation. nothing super serious, it does depend on your school and how strict they are
September 19, 2011 @ 20:00:51
lmao chill the fuck out bruh i know people who got caught with bud and they got put on academic and social probation. nothing super serious, it does depend on your school and how strict they are

I know four people that got caught smoking in college. 1 went to the art institute, he got kicked out of where he lived. 2 went to my school of depaul, they got kicked out. and one went to OSU which I believe is where jlaz attends and he got kicked out of the dorms as well. some ♥♥♥♥♥ last year even posted in the stoner thread about getting kicked out after getting caught first time.
September 19, 2011 @ 20:04:37

post whole story.
September 19, 2011 @ 20:37:04

if you heard from people at your school its not a big deal, then dont worry

first night here, the kids across my hall got caught smoking. they just have to pay a fine of like $120 nothing else
September 19, 2011 @ 21:17:42
trippy sticks are the greatest invention ever.

who needs one?

September 19, 2011 @ 21:18:43
if you can hook it up w cartridges as well PM me smokeyface

September 19, 2011 @ 21:26:20
yeah if u could hook it up with cartridges i know someone in the bay that would buy 1 or 2 lol.
September 19, 2011 @ 21:28:31
this^^
September 19, 2011 @ 21:30:03
I could get them tomorrow. pm me
September 19, 2011 @ 21:31:42
how much?!?&)
September 19, 2011 @ 22:09:03
wsup t hough.
September 19, 2011 @ 22:48:00
I could get them tomorrow. pm me

get hubby bars too,please &)
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x