Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
November 28, 2011 @ 07:32 PM
Noey!

maaan i havent been on this mf in ages.
id trump half you simp ass "smokers thou"
November 28, 2011 @ 07:34 PM
Noey!

Willing to pay $250 for a iVapor + 3 cartdridges! Cali heads hit me up!

yo did you ever get that ivapor? pm me we got hella shit outchea.. i been fucking with the atmos vaporizer... basically the same shit.. and you can use the same cartridges.. im probably gonna buy an ivapor this week or someshit to compare...
November 28, 2011 @ 08:11 PM
banned

suspended

anybody wanna buy an Arizer Extreme Q Vaporizer?

$50

i have two of em..

PM me
December 1, 2011 @ 11:34 PM
Eddy.

More girl scout cookies

elemental wellness x greencare cool lol. i think greencare is better though, cheaper and quality is better imo.

cherry pie from gca, shitty picture.

December 2, 2011 @ 12:29 AM
hools

@eddy & ju$tin you guys from LA?

lookin for some spots worth hitting up next time i'm down thurr
December 2, 2011 @ 12:50 AM
InfamousZero

anybody wanna buy an Arizer Extreme Q Vaporizer?

$50

i have two of em..

PM me

ill offer ten bucks for one.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off Lucasj : I drink milk like it's nut

December 2, 2011 @ 02:00 AM
no0 v.2.0

ATX homegrown... prices went up this last week though. fuck that noise.
last batch of super silver haze. needs a better trim job but was fire.

each of these nugs weighed more than a quarter.

December 2, 2011 @ 03:40 AM
Ju$tin

elemental wellness x greencare cool lol. i think greencare is better though, cheaper and quality is better imo.

Definitely been going to green care more recently, haven't been to elemental or hhcsj in a long time. Not worth throwing $65 an 1/8th these days.

How was the cherry pie? I was there the day berner dropped off the cherry pie & gsc

http://lowsj.tumblr.com http://www.lowsj.com

December 2, 2011 @ 04:41 AM
Eddy.

@eddy & ju$tin you guys from LA?

lookin for some spots worth hitting up next time i'm down thurr

nah im from the bay area and im assuming justin is from there too. id just check out weedmaps though, its how i found out about greencare lol.

Definitely been going to green care more recently, haven't been to elemental or hhcsj in a long time. Not worth throwing $65 an 1/8th these days.

How was the cherry pie? I was there the day berner dropped off the cherry pie & gsc

cherry pie is dope, it smells and smokes great. rolled up myself a joint and was pretty damn high. high is similar to a lot of the OGs, good cerebral and stony high with a mellow come down. i suggest getting some, but i mean with the quality of the stuff theyve been getting recently id suggest anything they have lol.

i took a look at their LSD too and it smells good too. asked them what strains were mixed into this and they said they weren't too sure. it had crystals all over it though and im pretty sure it had some jack herer/chemdawg and some sort of og in there. probably will be my next 8th if they still have it
December 2, 2011 @ 05:51 AM
kushburner

this shit fucked me up
December 2, 2011 @ 08:27 AM
Iron Chef El Chapo

rip thread
December 3, 2011 @ 01:47 AM
jet35

ATX homegrown... prices went up this last week though. fuck that noise.
last batch of super silver haze. needs a better trim job but was fire.

each of these nugs weighed more than a quarter.

yoo from down south of ATX.. that homegrown looks helllla nice! we should def meet up sometime (in a non creepy way) lol
December 3, 2011 @ 10:11 AM
SDiamonds

this shit fucked me up

Dunking ur nugs in sugar then posting it doesent count...

haha jk that looks fire
December 3, 2011 @ 02:47 PM
quickdraw

doesn't have a name but it's damn good.
December 3, 2011 @ 10:41 PM
Ju$tin

cherry pie is dope, it smells and smokes great. rolled up myself a joint and was pretty damn high. high is similar to a lot of the OGs, good cerebral and stony high with a mellow come down. i suggest getting some, but i mean with the quality of the stuff theyve been getting recently id suggest anything they have lol.

i took a look at their LSD too and it smells good too. asked them what strains were mixed into this and they said they weren't too sure. it had crystals all over it though and im pretty sure it had some jack herer/chemdawg and some sort of og in there. probably will be my next 8th if they still have it

LSD & White fire OG from green care are both amazing, had them both a month back or so. Their SFV og is real nice as well

http://lowsj.tumblr.com http://www.lowsj.com

December 4, 2011 @ 02:28 AM
no0 v.2.0

goddamn... prices just keep on fucking going up. at the beginning of this school year i was getting half's for $60... now i'm fucking paying $270 for zips and $1000 for qp's. fucking waste of money.
December 4, 2011 @ 03:27 AM
MMpittsburgh412

Anyone in hear used/ selling a magic flight launch box?

If so would I be able to use it in my room/ bathroom without it leaving a smell? I have a nice little bubbler but I am paranoid of smoking with my parents in the house. What do you guys think, is it worth the $100? any better alternatives?
December 4, 2011 @ 03:37 AM
Blunted at birth.

It baaarely produces any smell tbh. You can honestly vape 5 feet away from someone and they wont smell it at all unless u blow it in their face.

It was worth the 100 bucks for me but i reccomend buying the power adaptor.

idk bout alternatives
December 4, 2011 @ 03:39 AM
MMpittsburgh412

sounds like just what im looking for.
thanks
December 5, 2011 @ 04:02 AM
bapa

If so would I be able to use it in my room/ bathroom without it leaving a smell? I have a nice little bubbler but I am paranoid of smoking with my parents in the house. What do you guys think, is it worth the $100? any better alternatives?

my neighbor just got one, and we toke in the school stalls now. its fucking rad.
December 5, 2011 @ 05:52 AM
iLoveBreast

my friend let me borrow his for the school year but holy fuck... its the best thing ever. wake and bake everyday, only use .3-.6 for the whole day. if I were u though cop this one in the link, comes with extra batteries which will be hella nice.. and a fucking spacecase.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/190590783405?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_1813wt_1139
December 5, 2011 @ 08:28 AM
chaobro

loled today. my roommate and a buddy were smoking in our room tonight, like a couple hitter. RA's patrolling caught a whiff, even though they had like two fans and blowing out the window...I was writing a fucking essay in the room not doin shit, and the police get called because we didnt open the door fast enough

I got out of it with a $263 ticket, but they weren't as lucky, they have to pay like $600. Still baffled as to how I got slapped with a ticket for doing nothing...regulations and shit
December 5, 2011 @ 08:43 AM
jlaz93

Dam that sucks, especially getting a ticket. I put one of my roommates in a similar situation a few weeks ago. I got 3 other roommates, 1 who smokes with me and 2 who have no prob with weed but just don't smoke. Me and my roommate were smoking in our bathroom had a sploof and some spray so we thought it didn't smell bad, but after we left the room and went downstairs. I guess someone near us ratted us out to the hall director and she came up to find my roommate sitting playing madden perfectly sober. She brought him in and talked to him basically said if he didn't tell her where the smell came from and why that he would get in trouble if they found out differently from what was said. He told her what happened which was understandable since he was put in a bad situation. It was my second offense and i had to write a page paper double spaced on why smoking is bad for the community. My roommate had his first offense and got a warning like i did my first time.Def learned my lesson now i only smoke outside. I go to ohio state our state drug laws aren't harsh, decriminalized under 200 grams, but the law fucks you over for paraphernalia?

What school do you go to where there are such strict laws
December 5, 2011 @ 04:01 PM
chaobro

I go to UW Madison, they don't care thaaaaat much, but since it was in the dorms and against "Housing Policy" (like who actually follows that, half the schools alcoholics) , we got fucked. We should have opened the door, because the RA's would have been more leniant than the cops, they told us theyd probably just document us and toss the bud as long as we didnt have obscene amounts of it. The only reason my roommate has to pay like $600 is because he got an alcohol + paraphernalia ticket. The ticket I have to pay for was just because there were empty bottles in the room, even if I wasn't in the room at the time I would have gotten one of those for having any sort of bottle in there, which is retarded University policy.

I have sorta similar feelings about the paraphernalia, I'm from Michigan and almost everybody I know who smokes bud has their med card (legitimate or not).....so this whole illegal thing is fuckin with me
December 5, 2011 @ 04:18 PM
no0 v.2.0

some atx jack herer i picked up this weekend

December 6, 2011 @ 03:28 AM
iLoveBreast

anyone know any good sites to buy pieces off of? Allready tried Esty and artfire
December 6, 2011 @ 03:58 AM
InfamousZero

anyone know any good sites to buy pieces off of? Allready tried Esty and artfire

like bowls and pipes? Etsy is probably the best. There is not a solid place to buy pipes online. ALT is the best for bongs but their hand pipe selection is small and expensive cause they're all custom blown and shit. Id say for bowls and shit youre better going to a local headshop.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off Lucasj : I drink milk like it's nut

December 6, 2011 @ 04:08 AM
PKdaGod

Dam that sucks, especially getting a ticket. I put one of my roommates in a similar situation a few weeks ago. I got 3 other roommates, 1 who smokes with me and 2 who have no prob with weed but just don't smoke. Me and my roommate were smoking in our bathroom had a sploof and some spray so we thought it didn't smell bad, but after we left the room and went downstairs. I guess someone near us ratted us out to the hall director and she came up to find my roommate sitting playing madden perfectly sober. She brought him in and talked to him basically said if he didn't tell her where the smell came from and why that he would get in trouble if they found out differently from what was said. He told her what happened which was understandable since he was put in a bad situation. It was my second offense and i had to write a page paper double spaced on why smoking is bad for the community. My roommate had his first offense and got a warning like i did my first time.Def learned my lesson now i only smoke outside. I go to ohio state our state drug laws aren't harsh, decriminalized under 200 grams, but the law fucks you over for paraphernalia?

What school do you go to where there are such strict laws

where you be at at OSU B? lets hunt pinoys and do drugs together #nohomodoe
December 6, 2011 @ 04:17 AM
jlaz93

I go to UW Madison, they don't care thaaaaat much, but since it was in the dorms and against "Housing Policy" (like who actually follows that, half the schools alcoholics) , we got fucked. We should have opened the door, because the RA's would have been more leniant than the cops, they told us theyd probably just document us and toss the bud as long as we didnt have obscene amounts of it. The only reason my roommate has to pay like $600 is because he got an alcohol + paraphernalia ticket. The ticket I have to pay for was just because there were empty bottles in the room, even if I wasn't in the room at the time I would have gotten one of those for having any sort of bottle in there, which is retarded University policy.

I have sorta similar feelings about the paraphernalia, I'm from Michigan and almost everybody I know who smokes bud has their med card (legitimate or not).....so this whole illegal thing is fuckin with me

Dam that sucks, I'm from chicago so a lot of kids from my school went to madison, one of my best friends goes there and on the 2nd day he got a drinking ticket because i guess cops just walked through there building knocking on everyones door and busted them.
December 6, 2011 @ 05:37 AM
chaobro

Oh word? I know a buncha people from chicago whats this dudes name (if hes a freshman or sophomoreconfused

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.