Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
September 18, 2011 @ 10:56 PM
chrisfarley

kush

and blue dream. Had a lot of this for my trip to sd last week.

cool
September 19, 2011 @ 11:08 AM
Zach!?

Brought a girl who doesnt really smoke to the crib the other day. Took one rip out of the ROOR and starts hysterically crying that shes too high within 5 minutes. By 10 she was begging me to call an ambulance. Completely passed out 3 minutes after that. Whole time I was hysterically laughing cause I was baked as well... sure that didnt help. Great time though. Thank you Super Jack Herrer &)
September 19, 2011 @ 11:11 AM
jaguar everglades

anyone else love road trips when you got like 10 rolled joints?
September 19, 2011 @ 12:55 PM
kushburner

hotboxed from SD all the way to LV a couple years ago. i gotta do that again soon.

nikka, arent you on probation?

you can smoke while on probation as long as you dont have to check up with your PO
September 19, 2011 @ 01:14 PM
odb.

nah omid is just finished his probation
September 19, 2011 @ 03:52 PM
Paruhdice

now I must say my friend that is one of the best feelings ever... on the road.. with people you love and enjoy and then yall finna get blizzazed too... .......PRYYYYYYYCELESS

http://www.kannabinoyd.com Cannabis Heals and so do Pills, but One of the Two never Kills.

September 19, 2011 @ 04:20 PM
TheAbstrakt

favorite rolling papers?
September 19, 2011 @ 05:30 PM
i2ape

who needs it?
September 19, 2011 @ 06:43 PM
jlaz93

Got busted in the dorm by my RA the second day living here. Got a meeting with the building director or whatever sometime in the future. Don't know what to expect since this is "college" now. I've heard that its not a big deal for your first time.
September 19, 2011 @ 06:46 PM
SmoothCriminal

Got busted in the dorm by my RA the second day living here. Got a meeting with the building director or whatever sometime in the future. Don't know what to expect since this is "college" now. I've heard that its not a big deal for your first time.

If it's illegal in your state and you have financial aid that could kick you in the ass... At my school you get suspended for minimum of 1 year if you get caught with anything.
September 19, 2011 @ 07:50 PM
The Fiasco

you're getting kicked out of the dorms. dead serious.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

September 19, 2011 @ 07:53 PM
Axraexl

smh

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

September 19, 2011 @ 07:57 PM
Eaton

you're getting kicked out of the dorms. dead serious.

lmao chill the fuck out bruh i know people who got caught with bud and they got put on academic and social probation. nothing super serious, it does depend on your school and how strict they are

http://mattbiggavel.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/mattchv SUPREME FS LARGE ITEMS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168404/

September 19, 2011 @ 08:00 PM
The Fiasco

lmao chill the fuck out bruh i know people who got caught with bud and they got put on academic and social probation. nothing super serious, it does depend on your school and how strict they are

I know four people that got caught smoking in college. 1 went to the art institute, he got kicked out of where he lived. 2 went to my school of depaul, they got kicked out. and one went to OSU which I believe is where jlaz attends and he got kicked out of the dorms as well. some ♥♥♥♥♥ last year even posted in the stoner thread about getting kicked out after getting caught first time.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

September 19, 2011 @ 08:04 PM
bapa

post whole story.
September 19, 2011 @ 08:37 PM
mrh

if you heard from people at your school its not a big deal, then dont worry

first night here, the kids across my hall got caught smoking. they just have to pay a fine of like $120 nothing else
September 19, 2011 @ 09:17 PM
i2ape

trippy sticks are the greatest invention ever.

who needs one?

September 19, 2011 @ 09:18 PM
Ecstasy

if you can hook it up w cartridges as well PM me cool

upvote me so i can look cool on the internet

September 19, 2011 @ 09:26 PM
Eddy.

yeah if u could hook it up with cartridges i know someone in the bay that would buy 1 or 2 lol.
September 19, 2011 @ 09:28 PM
bapa

this^^
September 19, 2011 @ 09:30 PM
i2ape

I could get them tomorrow. pm me
September 19, 2011 @ 09:31 PM
odb.

how much?!?&)
September 19, 2011 @ 10:09 PM
undercover.

wsup t hough.
September 19, 2011 @ 10:48 PM
bapa

I could get them tomorrow. pm me

get hubby bars too,please &)
September 20, 2011 @ 01:05 AM
undercover.

honestly i'll cash anyone out who can get me some ivapor cartridges in sf this week.
shit.
September 20, 2011 @ 01:58 AM
jlaz93

I talked to a bunch of kids tonight they all said your first time is no big deal, we'll see when i get an email from the person i have a meeting with. One kid got written up 5 times, and said after 5 they have to give you some type of punishment but up to then its not a big deal or something. Whole story is I smoked a bowl in my room blew it all out the window didn't really take any precautions because i though the smell would all go out the window. I smoked and then about 5 or 10 min after i heard knocking on my door i was peeing at the time so i peed washed my hands put drops in and got to the door. My 2 other roommates were sleeping at the time, i live in a quad my other roommate was out. I opened the door and my ra asked if i was smoking cuz it smelled like pot in the hallway i said no and she said my windows are open and my room smells like pot so i just said yea i smoked a joint and finished it a bit ago. Gave her my id and she wrote me up, asked if i was by my self and i said yea she didn't believe me so she asked again, i told her yea my roommates are sleeping and she took my id and wrote me up. Basically now i have to wait till this meeting, from what i've heard it should be fine, but i def learned that i should smoke outside next time.
I don't have any financial aid, and in ohio weed isn't that big of a crime, minus the fact its an illegal substance.
September 20, 2011 @ 02:38 AM
northwest

ur prty much good to go... lucky ur not on financial aid. if u were, u woulda been fucked in the butt..
September 20, 2011 @ 09:35 AM
lowkeysteelo

jus smoked a fat doobie high af wakenbakin.
September 20, 2011 @ 10:52 AM
jlaz93

ur prty much good to go... lucky ur not on financial aid. if u were, u woulda been fucked in the butt..

This is the email i got,
Joel – I received a report regarding potential conduct violations that you were involved in yesterday. I need to meet with you about this situation. Do you have any free time later this week or early next week? The meeting will take place in my office, which is Rm. 28 on the ground floor of Blackburn House. -Ryan

When i talked to one kid last night he said he got busted by his ra with a few trashed girls in his room and people were smoking in his dorm too and he just lied about everything during his meeting with the building director. I don't know if i should be straight up about it or lie. I emailed him back making myself very accessible, so we'll see. Honestly is usually the best policy but not so much when there are consequences.

I am getting a 10 g a year academic scholarship, but all i need to do to keep it is keep a 3.0 or better, I'm pretty sure it had nothing to do with my actions except in the classroom.
September 20, 2011 @ 12:54 PM
northwest

well you cant really lie now in the meeting can you? i mean you admitted to the RA that you were smoking... if you wanted to lie, you should have started out with the lie and blamed it on someone else and continued it from there ..

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.