Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 15, 2011 @ 02:03 AM
iLoveBreast

man that aint even that bad, my homie got this 20inch bong and threw a hotel party and what not. bitches came through, this one bitch never smoked before and my friend milked the bong fat for her.... She took the whole hit and i swear the bitch just knocked out on the ground and starting fucking having seizures for like 10minutes and shit i was tripping out for a minute. this bitch looked like the dark exorcist straight up i was hella pissed and scared. then the bitch threw up everywhere and knocked the fuck out like nothing happened. i never seen anyone react to weed like that in my life....
September 15, 2011 @ 02:04 AM
*ER!C

Weird ass night tonight that I have to write about somewhere. Went out to dinner with this chick after work and in the middle of the meal she's like 'wanna smoke?' so i was like fo sho so we go to the bathroom to roll up a j of this bush weed she had then go out and smoke it out front and return to finish our meal. I swear to god though this bitch completely sketched the fuck OUT afterwards. man, i never seen someone trip this bad. She was tellin me she was a certified stoner too, had smoked twice today already but holy shit i never seen someone trip this bad off one j. her legs were legit shaking, she was fidgeting like mad, playing with her hair, making no sense, crazy mood swings, etc. we hung out for a couple hours and i swear to god this bitch was being so weird

The funny thing is I just assumed she didnt wanna see me like that which is cool but afterwards she texts me like "i never opened up to someone like that that soon before" and shit. wtf

she cute tho so idgaf, still gonna try and smash

sounds like shes on opies tbh
September 15, 2011 @ 02:13 AM
jaguar everglades

man that aint even that bad, my homie got this 20inch bong and threw a hotel party and what not. bitches came through, this one bitch never smoked before and my friend milked the bong fat for her.... She took the whole hit and i swear the bitch just knocked out on the ground and starting fucking having seizures for like 10minutes and shit i was tripping out for a minute. this bitch looked like the dark exorcist straight up i was hella pissed and scared. then the bitch threw up everywhere and knocked the fuck out like nothing happened. i never seen anyone react to weed like that in my life....

Lmaoooo. That's funny.

*insert tbs commercial*
September 15, 2011 @ 02:34 AM
It's Only Hype

hahaha
September 15, 2011 @ 02:52 AM
SDiamonds

got all u fools back on a reply via PM
September 15, 2011 @ 09:17 AM
no0 v.2.0

Ooooo damn hb Cali weed connect, can I get a free nug?
September 15, 2011 @ 02:03 PM
Mr.JayunoS

saw this happened 3 days ago gave the homie 2 bowls of the OG kush and 20minutes later hes calling me from my driveway saying he cant move and to come get his ass. I had to go out with his car still on in the middle of the road and got his ass out the drivers seat and reparked his car. while he proceeds to go to my room and puke his chicken salad everywhere. you can imgaine how ecstatic i was >sad
September 15, 2011 @ 02:14 PM
YungBrooklyn

hahaha, I only had a bad reaction once when we were riding around in the whip taking bowl hits. I think the car just shook up my stomach and I get easily car sick, that and the high had be barfing for like a good hour. Other than that one instance Ive never had a bad trip, no matter how much I smoke.
September 15, 2011 @ 03:37 PM
jlaz93

A few years back when i first started smoking i once got baked as fuck and just was shaking and couldn't really move just shake. It was pretty crazy and my friend once thought he was having a heart attack only bad shit i've really seen.
September 15, 2011 @ 05:03 PM
Bubbs619

One time, I thought I was having a heart attack too. Feels bad man
September 15, 2011 @ 05:58 PM
SmoothCriminal

If i'm wasted and smoke a lot I'll end up getting the spins and puke. And there's been times where I got so high I thought I couldn't breathe right and got panicked haha. Last year I took like 10 bong rips RIGHT before class and I was so dehydrated/ fucked up that I lost my vision and hearing and passed out. Gotta love ODing on pot.

Can you guys post more pics in here? I havent been able to take a picture in months cuz my phone is broken but I've been smokin on some nice lookin buds
September 15, 2011 @ 06:24 PM
sellme

Smashed the bitch from the other page today. Afterwards she was all sketch like "don't judge me. Omg ur going to judge me" and shit. And before that she was zayin how ever since she met me she feels like she needs to put her life together. Fuck that her pussy ain't worth it. On to the next.

Ps. Went raw. Bad idea but w/e I ran out and didn't bust in the vageen so sall good
September 15, 2011 @ 08:03 PM
ANTHONEEE

yeah i've felt that shit a couple times before, once it happens i get really fucking worried hahah.

http://anthonywho.com

September 16, 2011 @ 06:13 PM
zzzboy

starting school on thursday

so ya boi got nuggetry lemon og and fire dream

plus got that master kush kief
September 16, 2011 @ 07:21 PM
Doobie

post pics

While there's life there is hope, only the dead have none.

September 16, 2011 @ 07:27 PM
Axraexl

W33D Fa Daiz

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

September 17, 2011 @ 04:21 AM
DarianaGrande

My Uncles Chillin at my parents house for a minute sense I moved away for College. My ♥♥♥♥♥ be smoking in the house and in the garage chiefin with my homies. I didn't even get to do that when I lived there. lol.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

September 17, 2011 @ 02:43 PM
exhale

a day in the life.
September 17, 2011 @ 02:51 PM
bapa

nikka, arent you on probation?
September 17, 2011 @ 03:21 PM
DarianaGrande

Winter Time= Some good ass Purp cool

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

September 17, 2011 @ 03:34 PM
The Fiasco

nikka, arent you on probation?

not anymore.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

September 17, 2011 @ 04:33 PM
nostalgia deux

howd you get edibles omid, bring me sum
September 17, 2011 @ 04:52 PM
*ER!C

only time a nikka ever tripped out to the point i thought i was gonna die was when i was sippin lean lol

i smoked a fat ass blunt of sour dour and i deadass felt like i couldnt breathe a couple mins in to smoking it...i literally thought at any second my heart was gonna stop beating

feels bad man
September 17, 2011 @ 05:31 PM
krn_zmb

Kush

and Blue Dream. Had a lot of this for my trip to SD last week.
September 18, 2011 @ 12:50 AM
jlaz93

Moving into the dorm tomorrow, I'm in a quad. I smoked herb 1-2 times a day. One of my roommates smokes, dk how much but he acts like a head, says he got caught recently or something. I'm bringing my bowl, grinder, and a few packs of raws. What would be a good way to bring up smoking to my other roommates, they both seem pretty straight but smoking is diff to some people.
September 18, 2011 @ 02:06 AM
poldylocks

personally? i'd just be straight with them. ask them if they smoke at all, and if they're tryna hit that bowl you just loaded.

bitch.

September 18, 2011 @ 02:09 AM
Paruhdice

the heart attack feeling comes from your heart sending more blood to your brain to process more shit.........real spit... this some times happens to me even while not smoking... literally and no offense your brain wasn't ready for what the weed had in store.... yet i must agree it can be scary.. but rest assured its all good.. and all god...amen

http://www.kannabinoyd.com Cannabis Heals and so do Pills, but One of the Two never Kills.

September 18, 2011 @ 02:54 AM
TheAbstrakt

getting off a month t-break starting tomorrow
September 18, 2011 @ 07:10 PM
SmoothCriminal

Anyone ever grow a plant ?
September 18, 2011 @ 10:38 PM
toneg

Anyone ever grow a plant ?

Many, it's growing season here atm.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.