SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
September 12, 2011 @ 09:26 PM
exhale

2 days.
September 13, 2011 @ 12:11 AM
jlaz93

2 days.

Just ended my three day t break, as i said earlier was in iu visiting the lady. Smoked on thurs but not since, not an actually t-break just on accident, didn't wanna piss off the gf by bringing weed since i did some dumb shit when i was stoned and she busted me. but dam t-breaks always hit the spot no matter how long
September 13, 2011 @ 12:14 AM
*ER!C

yo foreal doe u west coast nikkas are stingy, share the goods!!

hubby bars, trippy sticks, dat california chronic..

cmon, help a new york hb brethren out cool ill have bitches for u if u come to NY
September 13, 2011 @ 12:16 AM
Tonyreyes

I'll have all hipster hoes for you if you guys ever come to Riverwest
September 13, 2011 @ 09:17 AM
goldANDsacks

Yeah a ♥♥♥♥♥ been tryna get ♥♥♥♥♥s to send a ♥♥♥♥♥ bud/ hubbys or edibles but ♥♥♥♥♥s aint wanna help a ♥♥♥♥♥

i got nothin but ♥♥♥♥♥
September 13, 2011 @ 10:09 AM
epik1

all my links are dryyyyyyyyy what the fuuuuuu might have to use local online service that charges stupid prices=\

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller- feedback/127448/

September 13, 2011 @ 03:07 PM
anthem

trippystick.blogspot.com/

Good luck getting the oil containers w/o a card doe.

that dude is a rip off...
www.liberty-flights.com/product.asp?id=40
September 13, 2011 @ 08:28 PM
killa_cam

all my links are dryyyyyyyyy what the fuuuuuu might have to use local online service that charges stupid prices=\

Theres such thing in toronto?
September 13, 2011 @ 08:40 PM
The Fiasco

Theres such thing in toronto?

these such a thing for anywhere in the world if you know where to look.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

September 13, 2011 @ 08:45 PM
TRUNKS

youtube.com/watch?v=-364UHsSpnI
September 13, 2011 @ 08:51 PM
TRUNKS

youtube.com/watch?v=xzY8eN57dLI
September 13, 2011 @ 10:03 PM
killa_cam

these such a thing for anywhere in the world if you know where to look.

Wanna help me out? would be handy
September 14, 2011 @ 01:35 AM
SDiamonds

Will trade Trippy stick, Cali Green and Hubby bars for $$ or Diamond or BOTH cool
September 14, 2011 @ 01:38 AM
DarianaGrande

I'm seriously never copping from a dealer again. Got no patience for their bullshit when they act up.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

September 14, 2011 @ 01:39 AM
odb.

God damn thats a great username Finn. Adventure Time is the perfect cartoon for being high
September 14, 2011 @ 02:13 AM
SDiamonds

I'm seriously never copping from a dealer again. Got no patience for their bullshit when they act up.

Fool u live in LA. why not copp at a dispensary and get some danks i know LA got that fire like SD cool
September 14, 2011 @ 02:19 AM
*ER!C

Will trade Trippy stick, Cali Green and Hubby bars for $$ or Diamond or BOTH cool

waddup doe
September 14, 2011 @ 02:21 AM
DarianaGrande

A ♥♥♥♥♥ was broke for a minute but I just got a job so I'm renewing my card cool

EDIT: Whats a discreet way to send trees thru the mail?

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

September 14, 2011 @ 11:24 AM
Ecstasy

unless you can vacuum seal your shit don't bother....a ♥♥♥♥♥ want some hubby bars as much as the next dude but not worth the risk imo

the trippy stick cartidges could be possibly shipped seeing as how theyre scentless correct?

upvote me so i can look cool on the internet

September 14, 2011 @ 11:53 AM
jaguar everglades

Last night I got pulled over right after picking up. I was coming out of a gas station when they just pulled in. We locked eyes and I walked to my car where I put down my change, monster, and trident. they pull up right next to me at the pump and we rolled down our windows. I was smoking all day and I put in some clear eyes but after a while nothing helps having red eyes. He asked for my license and he said "your eyes are red as shit, bro". He asked if I've ever been arrested and I answered honestl, once 2 years ago for posss of marj. He said, "do you have any weed on you? I'm going to run your license and while I do it, think real hard. I popped the tab on my monster sipped it and contemplated my options. I could lie, I only picked up an eighth, but its in the center dash in plain sight. All he had to do was get out of his car so he could stand and see it. But he seemed cool, and I could be honest but a cop has never done me right. He finished running my license, its legit. He said, "so what's the deal you holding a little or what. If you are holding like a j or a blunt and you give it over right now everything will be good, but if you lie you're gonna have a fucked up night. I'm fucking panicing in my head. Car reeks of burnt weed, shit in plain sight but I'm not tryna go to jail. So I fucking lie. He says are you sure. Then I look down at my door. There is a cubbie hole with a little plastic box of shake. Couldn't have been more than .2. So I'm like, "fine here you go" and hand him the shake. He takes it, smiles, and opens it. He fucking laughed, threw it in the air ran over the container and dipped. I dipped to another gas station rolled a spliff and smoked it on the way home. Swag
September 14, 2011 @ 12:17 PM
KTA

been caught a handful of times, worst that came out of it they took my bud, pipe, huge bong, fireworks and told me to smoke outside city limits cool
September 14, 2011 @ 01:43 PM
The Fiasco

pm me.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

September 14, 2011 @ 02:29 PM
bapa

pm moi.
September 14, 2011 @ 04:36 PM
jlaz93

Would love to work something out cool
pm me
September 14, 2011 @ 05:28 PM
Doobie

hit a ♥♥♥♥♥ up with dat hubby

While there's life there is hope, only the dead have none.

September 15, 2011 @ 12:17 AM
jlaz93

But seriously if you are actually gonna come through with these you'll be getting a lot of orders.
September 15, 2011 @ 12:50 AM
sellme

Weird ass night tonight that I have to write about somewhere. Went out to dinner with this chick after work and in the middle of the meal she's like 'wanna smoke?' so i was like fo sho so we go to the bathroom to roll up a j of this bush weed she had then go out and smoke it out front and return to finish our meal. I swear to god though this bitch completely sketched the fuck OUT afterwards. man, i never seen someone trip this bad. She was tellin me she was a certified stoner too, had smoked twice today already but holy shit i never seen someone trip this bad off one j. her legs were legit shaking, she was fidgeting like mad, playing with her hair, making no sense, crazy mood swings, etc. we hung out for a couple hours and i swear to god this bitch was being so weird

The funny thing is I just assumed she didnt wanna see me like that which is cool but afterwards she texts me like "i never opened up to someone like that that soon before" and shit. wtf

she cute tho so idgaf, still gonna try and smash
September 15, 2011 @ 01:18 AM
jlaz93

Weird ass night tonight that I have to write about somewhere. Went out to dinner with this chick after work and in the middle of the meal she's like 'wanna smoke?' so i was like fo sho so we go to the bathroom to roll up a j of this bush weed she had then go out and smoke it out front and return to finish our meal. I swear to god though this bitch completely sketched the fuck OUT afterwards. man, i never seen someone trip this bad. She was tellin me she was a certified stoner too, had smoked twice today already but holy shit i never seen someone trip this bad off one j. her legs were legit shaking, she was fidgeting like mad, playing with her hair, making no sense, crazy mood swings, etc. we hung out for a couple hours and i swear to god this bitch was being so weird

The funny thing is I just assumed she didnt wanna see me like that which is cool but afterwards she texts me like "i never opened up to someone like that that soon before" and shit. wtf

she cute tho so idgaf, still gonna try and smash

Sounds like a pretty straight bitch if she's down to smoke like that, hate people that hype up them selves smoking and shit.
September 15, 2011 @ 01:22 AM
WojieWorldPeace

Sounds like a pretty straight bitch if she's down to smoke like that, hate people that hype up them selves smoking and shit.

Did you read, she basically did hype herself up as being a major stoner lol

As long as you can put up with her you might as well fuck her

Buffalo Bills till I die.

September 15, 2011 @ 02:02 AM
Rxmeo ;)

Have any of you ever smoked the supposed strongest weed strain "Black Domina" apparently it has really incredibly high THC levels because of the specific conditions it can be grown in, but I had some and that shit took me places. It's incredibly rare so I'll understand if none of you tried it, but have any of you guys heard of it?

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.