Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
September 3, 2011 @ 03:46 AM
GP La Flare

i tripped so hard off a quad that i convinced my self were all in hell \

bad trip
September 3, 2011 @ 10:22 AM
Exotic

strawberry chunk
September 4, 2011 @ 08:58 PM
Fire

September 5, 2011 @ 01:10 AM
eidaow

#Freebandz #Hansum ハンサム x カワイイ

September 5, 2011 @ 11:58 AM
snaV

^lmao
September 5, 2011 @ 03:37 PM
*ER!C

nuthin like lightin one up when ur done with all ur shit for the day cool
September 5, 2011 @ 03:49 PM
Youngfresh6def

im on that come down
September 5, 2011 @ 07:54 PM
jlaz93

North Coast Music fest ran me dry, but bassnectar and common were amazing. But being dry kills especially when the lady is irking you
September 6, 2011 @ 12:36 AM
ANTHONEEE

i was pretty high last night and was stuck believing everything was a tv show, and i was the main character. like everyone was actors and everything was fake, like if any of ya'll seen The Truman show.. that shit was mad crazy.

http://anthonywho.com

September 6, 2011 @ 12:47 AM
Axraexl

I honestly think the "herb" is making me stupid
I had to write a full page summary today on a article and I was stuck there trying to find the write words for my thoughts.
Im still not done, I decided to finish the rest on campus before class starts 2morrow
Fuck college tbh

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

September 6, 2011 @ 02:27 AM
CHOPZZ

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

September 6, 2011 @ 02:39 AM
steeezuschrist

hi i'm high
September 6, 2011 @ 12:44 PM
sebsieger

i was pretty high last night and was stuck believing everything was a tv show, and i was the main character. like everyone was actors and everything was fake, like if any of ya'll seen The Truman show.. that shit was mad crazy.

sounds like a good trip
September 7, 2011 @ 10:27 AM
Mr.Spacely

I guess Im a bit of a smoker. Anybody on here fuck with Volcano? or any vaporizers for that matter. Im not all about them but I picked one up a few weeks ago and been filling it with some Sours. it gets the job done >sad
September 7, 2011 @ 10:30 AM
Ecstasy

aaaw shit son....thought I was the only person who experienced that cool

happened to me the first 4-5 times I ever smoked....felt like life was scripted and everyone was just acting out their roles n millions of unknown ♥♥♥♥♥s were watching us n laughing n shit

upvote me so i can look cool on the internet

September 7, 2011 @ 10:33 AM
Persona

I guess Im a bit of a smoker. Anybody on here fuck with Volcano? or any vaporizers for that matter. Im not all about them but I picked one up a few weeks ago and been filling it with some Sours. it gets the job done >sad

i've been fuckin with the portable vaporgenie for now... my boy has the iolite which is one of the best portable ones... i haven't fucked with the big joints though...
September 7, 2011 @ 10:37 AM
Mr.Spacely

yo how are the portable ones? I thought they were cool but I didnt know how well they actually worked. i think itd be cool to have on to travel with (beats the hell out of carrying that Volcano around haha) U in to glass at all? Or anybody on here mess with glass
September 7, 2011 @ 11:10 AM
Tonyreyes

yo how are the portable ones? I thought they were cool but I didnt know how well they actually worked. i think itd be cool to have on to travel with (beats the hell out of carrying that Volcano around haha) U in to glass at all? Or anybody on here mess with glass

I have a nice bowl I bought for $15 at my local smoke shop and it's the method 60% of the time, the other 40% is when I roll a White Owl. cool
September 7, 2011 @ 11:13 AM
hools

lately i've actually preferred j's to glass if i'm smokin by myself or with a friend or two.

i can never turn down a bong snap if one's available doe cool
September 7, 2011 @ 11:20 AM
Mr.Spacely

i can never turn down a bong snap if one's available doe cool

hahaha I say the same shit.. u in to dutch masters at all or u an owl fan? had to go back and read the posts again forgot what I was writing. (wake and bakes are killer ha)
September 7, 2011 @ 01:48 PM
chrisfarley

I had to write a full page summary today on a article and I was stuck there trying to find the write words for my thoughts.
Im still not done, I decided to finish the rest on campus before class starts 2morrow
Fuck college tbh

the herb isn't making you stupid you are just a stupid person
September 7, 2011 @ 06:00 PM
lihp

Fuck college tbh

yeah lay off the weed. i haven't touched any since i've been at school but i want to get stoned and go to spanish class just for the hell of it.
September 7, 2011 @ 08:01 PM
The Fiasco

iolites work absolutely great. i have one and love it. my best friend has one too and loves it even more than me. I really wanna try out the wisprs. they're way too expensive right now though.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

September 7, 2011 @ 08:04 PM
.emaN

I primarily smoke out of my bong for the most part. blunts for when i want to get mad high or smoke with other heads.
September 7, 2011 @ 09:10 PM
Mr.Spacely

Thanks Fiasco Im gonna have to check in to them.
eman what kinda glass u got?
September 7, 2011 @ 09:12 PM
Persona

vaporgenie is decent, but kinda hard to pick up the technique at first...its the cheaper of the two...

iolite is dope though... only used a few times, but my friend really loves his.
September 8, 2011 @ 02:19 PM
jlaz93

I primarily smoke out of my bong for the most part. blunts for when i want to get mad high or smoke with other heads.

When I'm on my loner stoner thing i'm all about ripping my bong or rolling up a J and walking my dog. Best thing to do if you have a dog, smoke a j go on like a 20 or 30 min walk and poplin some headphones, only buzz kill is when i gotta pick up his shit.
September 8, 2011 @ 08:00 PM
WHS.

When I'm on my loner stoner thing i'm all about ripping my bong or rolling up a J and walking my dog. Best thing to do if you have a dog, smoke a j go on like a 20 or 30 min walk and poplin some headphones, only buzz kill is when i gotta pick up his shit.

i hated when i was walking my dog and people would stop me to talk about it. this was when i was younger and paranoid.
September 8, 2011 @ 11:11 PM
hools

i needa start smoking & night riding again. that was my shit around this time last year
September 8, 2011 @ 11:33 PM
exhale

i just had to say.

6 days and counting.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.