Whos a Stoner?

June 26, 2011 @ 16:43:52 PM
Rolled last night, the ill wasnt that good. Anybody here try mollys? How do they compare to x?
June 26, 2011 @ 16:47:17 PM
meet baracka flocka flame then...lmao.

It's my Governmint minibong w/ old-school dome perc. w/ luke wilson 6arm diff. and koji ice pinch slide. Fcking solid piece of glass.

i love smoking on sundayssss smokeyface

&)&)&)&)&)&)&)&)&)&) How does that luke wilson work? I'm not sure if I should go with an Alex K showerhead or a Luke Wilson 6 arm. That slide is beautiful too. This is some e-props right here.smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface
June 26, 2011 @ 16:50:59 PM
Originally posted by Inactive User
Rolled last night, the ill wasnt that good. Anybody here try mollys? How do they compare to x?

ok. its not mollys. its molly.

and your roll was probably cut with shit so it might have been speedy or something. pure mdma is cleaner and better. it will still be similar though.
June 26, 2011 @ 16:53:43 PM

lmao...looks like a tampon, son
June 26, 2011 @ 16:58:09 PM
&)&)&)&)&)&)&)&)&)&) How does that luke wilson work? I'm not sure if I should go with an Alex K showerhead or a Luke Wilson 6 arm. That slide is beautiful too. This is some e-props right here.smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface

dude, that's weird cause i was debating between the same two. Pretty much, i tried both at my LHS and decided to go w/ the LW cause i like the way it pulled (more chugggy and not in a bad way, if that makes sense). but forreal both are fcking solid so you can't really go wrong with either. gl bro
June 26, 2011 @ 17:11:03 PM
^nice glass. you got it from the BC on 1960 and jones right? the dudes there are super awesome, was chattin it up the other day with one of the dudes and he hooked it up with this all organic cleaner. was the best shit i've ever used on my luke wilson.

i been cutting down on my weed consumption since summer started. only blaze like 3-4 times a week now and it's fucking awesome as shit. i lost a few pounds, sleep better, feel more energetic, feel mentally sharper. weed is fucking amazing when used in moderation, can't believe i got to the point where blazing all day erryday made me boring as shit.
June 26, 2011 @ 17:20:02 PM
dude, that's weird cause i was debating between the same two. Pretty much, i tried both at my LHS and decided to go w/ the LW cause i like the way it pulled (more chugggy and not in a bad way, if that makes sense). but forreal both are fcking solid so you can't really go wrong with either. gl bro

which would you say had less drag?
June 26, 2011 @ 17:44:12 PM
^hmmm....I would say the AK has slightly less drag, but it's not by much.

^nice glass. you got it from the BC on 1960 and jones right? the dudes there are super awesome, was chattin it up the other day with one of the dudes and he hooked it up with this all organic cleaner. was the best shit i've ever used on my luke wilson.

i been cutting down on my weed consumption since summer started. only blaze like 3-4 times a week now and it's fucking awesome as shit. i lost a few pounds, sleep better, feel more energetic, feel mentally sharper. weed is fucking amazing when used in moderation, can't believe i got to the point where blazing all day erryday made me boring as shit.

haha i actually went to the one near the galleria...but dude, BC is the shiiiiit. i went to SF last weekend expecting to be blown away with the head shops there, but honestly, nothing compared to BC. And i think i know what cleaner you got..R2 right? if it is, i use that for all my pieces and it fckin works magic smokeyface
June 26, 2011 @ 19:37:59 PM
faded as a ghost
June 26, 2011 @ 20:50:58 PM
Hello, few questions for everyone
24h to/50]penis advantage system

biar in/v]penis advantage program
June 26, 2011 @ 20:52:07 PM
Hi, few questions for you
0l1 eu/2h]the sports betting champ review
abcjr me/7i]penis advantage

9 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 26, 2011 @ 22:34:26 PM
word?
June 26, 2011 @ 22:36:01 PM
ethered by spam.
June 26, 2011 @ 22:43:56 PM
word.
June 26, 2011 @ 22:55:21 PM
For me and a friend tonight at the people under the stairs show in chicago. Prerolled because we will be smoking before the show and dont want to have to deal with the hassle. The venue kind of sucks and kicks people out for smoking, but I am excite to peopel puts for the first time.

bahahhahahaha those are the illest rolls i've ever seen

(✿◠‿◠)

June 27, 2011 @ 03:10:35 AM
all i want to do is stay up late and get high
June 27, 2011 @ 03:34:38 AM
of what? a shitty china made bong? yeah ok. I'll take my MGW or Zob straight tubes over that any day of the week.

QFT

IDK why you guys are hatin on Come On Now cuz hes bein real about your shitty ass glass... are u kiddng HOSS? gimmie a break.

Tyler, if you think that bong is tight then good for you but it aint that shits cheap knock off glass and dont be mad cuz you got called out on it... ust cuz you try and take a cool pic of it dont make it tight for the poeple who know real glass...
June 27, 2011 @ 04:01:42 AM
so im getting an apartment with my stoner buddy next year....sound like a good idea for a bong?

usually me and him just piece it but we need to step up our game....any ideas $50-150 bong?

ie: starter bong
June 27, 2011 @ 04:05:40 AM
[QUOTE=Sw
June 27, 2011 @ 06:56:32 AM
QFT

IDK why you guys are hatin on Come On Now cuz hes bein real about your shitty ass glass... are u kiddng HOSS? gimmie a break.

Tyler, if you think that bong is tight then good for you but it aint that shits cheap knock off glass and dont be mad cuz you got called out on it... ust cuz you try and take a cool pic of it dont make it tight for the poeple who know real glass...

lol... its 7 millimeter glass all the way through, i don't see how that's cheap. you guys are so anal holy shit haha. thanks to sellmestuff and the other ♥♥♥♥♥s who took my post for what it was, i was just showing off my new ashcatcher that works beautifully.
June 27, 2011 @ 07:00:54 AM
BLAH BLAH BOO HOO AHH NOOO YOOUUU *pointing fingers at each other.

STFU n just toke. jeez... smh @ these anal bitchy ass stoners.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x