(✿◠‿◠)

Sep 05, 2011 @ 11:58
^lmao
Sep 05, 2011 @ 15:37
nuthin like lightin one up when ur done with all ur shit for the day smokeyface
Sep 05, 2011 @ 15:49
im on that come down
Sep 05, 2011 @ 19:54
North Coast Music fest ran me dry, but bassnectar and common were amazing. But being dry kills especially when the lady is irking you
Sep 06, 2011 @ 00:36
i was pretty high last night and was stuck believing everything was a tv show, and i was the main character. like everyone was actors and everything was fake, like if any of ya'll seen The Truman show.. that shit was mad crazy.

http://anthonywho.com

Sep 06, 2011 @ 00:47
I honestly think the "herb" is making me stupid
I had to write a full page summary today on a article and I was stuck there trying to find the write words for my thoughts.
Im still not done, I decided to finish the rest on campus before class starts 2morrow
Fuck college tbh

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

Sep 06, 2011 @ 02:27

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

Sep 06, 2011 @ 02:39
hi i'm high
Sep 06, 2011 @ 12:44
i was pretty high last night and was stuck believing everything was a tv show, and i was the main character. like everyone was actors and everything was fake, like if any of ya'll seen The Truman show.. that shit was mad crazy.

sounds like a good trip
Sep 07, 2011 @ 10:27
I guess Im a bit of a smoker. Anybody on here fuck with Volcano? or any vaporizers for that matter. Im not all about them but I picked one up a few weeks ago and been filling it with some Sours. it gets the job done >smh
Sep 07, 2011 @ 10:30

aaaw shit son....thought I was the only person who experienced that smokeyface

happened to me the first 4-5 times I ever smoked....felt like life was scripted and everyone was just acting out their roles n millions of unknown ♥♥♥♥♥s were watching us n laughing n shit

Sep 07, 2011 @ 10:33
I guess Im a bit of a smoker. Anybody on here fuck with Volcano? or any vaporizers for that matter. Im not all about them but I picked one up a few weeks ago and been filling it with some Sours. it gets the job done >smh

i've been fuckin with the portable vaporgenie for now... my boy has the iolite which is one of the best portable ones... i haven't fucked with the big joints though...
Sep 07, 2011 @ 10:37
yo how are the portable ones? I thought they were cool but I didnt know how well they actually worked. i think itd be cool to have on to travel with (beats the hell out of carrying that Volcano around haha) U in to glass at all? Or anybody on here mess with glass
Sep 07, 2011 @ 11:10
yo how are the portable ones? I thought they were cool but I didnt know how well they actually worked. i think itd be cool to have on to travel with (beats the hell out of carrying that Volcano around haha) U in to glass at all? Or anybody on here mess with glass

I have a nice bowl I bought for $15 at my local smoke shop and it's the method 60% of the time, the other 40% is when I roll a White Owl. smokeyface
Sep 07, 2011 @ 11:13
lately i've actually preferred j's to glass if i'm smokin by myself or with a friend or two.

i can never turn down a bong snap if one's available doe smokeyface
Sep 07, 2011 @ 11:20
i can never turn down a bong snap if one's available doe smokeyface

hahaha I say the same shit.. u in to dutch masters at all or u an owl fan? had to go back and read the posts again forgot what I was writing. (wake and bakes are killer ha)
Sep 07, 2011 @ 13:48
Originally posted by Inactive User
I had to write a full page summary today on a article and I was stuck there trying to find the write words for my thoughts.
Im still not done, I decided to finish the rest on campus before class starts 2morrow
Fuck college tbh

the herb isn't making you stupid you are just a stupid person
Sep 07, 2011 @ 18:00
Originally posted by Inactive User
Fuck college tbh

yeah lay off the weed. i haven't touched any since i've been at school but i want to get stoned and go to spanish class just for the hell of it.
Sep 07, 2011 @ 20:01

iolites work absolutely great. i have one and love it. my best friend has one too and loves it even more than me. I really wanna try out the wisprs. they're way too expensive right now though.

2015 Reel vimeo.com/97743690

Sep 07, 2011 @ 20:04
I primarily smoke out of my bong for the most part. blunts for when i want to get mad high or smoke with other heads.
Sep 07, 2011 @ 21:10
Thanks Fiasco Im gonna have to check in to them.
eman what kinda glass u got?
Sep 07, 2011 @ 21:12
vaporgenie is decent, but kinda hard to pick up the technique at first...its the cheaper of the two...

iolite is dope though... only used a few times, but my friend really loves his.
Sep 08, 2011 @ 14:19
I primarily smoke out of my bong for the most part. blunts for when i want to get mad high or smoke with other heads.

When I'm on my loner stoner thing i'm all about ripping my bong or rolling up a J and walking my dog. Best thing to do if you have a dog, smoke a j go on like a 20 or 30 min walk and poplin some headphones, only buzz kill is when i gotta pick up his shit.
Sep 08, 2011 @ 20:00
When I'm on my loner stoner thing i'm all about ripping my bong or rolling up a J and walking my dog. Best thing to do if you have a dog, smoke a j go on like a 20 or 30 min walk and poplin some headphones, only buzz kill is when i gotta pick up his shit.

i hated when i was walking my dog and people would stop me to talk about it. this was when i was younger and paranoid.
Sep 08, 2011 @ 23:11
i needa start smoking & night riding again. that was my shit around this time last year
Sep 08, 2011 @ 23:33
i just had to say.

6 days and counting.
Sep 09, 2011 @ 15:05
I'm visiting indiana University and got smoked down at some frat, the kids put the roach of the blunt in a roachantor, baiscly a bottle with two wholes burnt in one for the roach and the other as a carb. Any one ever fuck with that? Hit like a bowl but straight dome shots.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.