Whos a Stoner?

Aug 29, 2011 @ 23:55
Originally posted by Inactive User
that pics from back in spring ):

fuck this thread >smh>smh>smh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYDoGWaTrfg

i vacuumed and washed my car...shits like a batmobile on the streets now. that awesome feeling smokeyface
Aug 30, 2011 @ 00:50
Don't get those magic stick things? anyone care to inform?

Another perc broke on my blaze 2 weeks till go to to school so it should last till then hope it still delivers dome shots.
Aug 30, 2011 @ 13:00
I got some killer og on deck at the moment and some blue dream... Growing bud is my dream... And Dreams are REEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Check out the HASH OIL vaporizer.. Over 100 hits of blazeness..

worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh1D3Pr0Uv1gA49qms

ILL BE BACK TO EMBED

http://n8chr.bigcartel.com designer clothing for less ^^^^^^vvvvv^^^^^vvvvv^^^^^^VVVVVV-----====

Aug 30, 2011 @ 16:20
Don't get those magic stick things? anyone care to inform?

Another perc broke on my blaze 2 weeks till go to to school so it should last till then hope it still delivers dome shots.

buy trippy stick, buy preloaded containers of hash oil. put preloaded container of hash oil in trippy stick. turn on. inahle. get high.

2015 Reel vimeo.com/97743690

Aug 30, 2011 @ 17:31
anyone question reality while tripping, that your entire life is lived within the confines of your head and everything before your eyes is just a pattern of light your brain processed

datinsanity/realization

Aug 30, 2011 @ 18:37
anyone question reality while tripping, that your entire life is lived within the confines of your head and everything before your eyes is just a pattern of light your brain processed

datinsanity/realization

anyone ever realize that anyone is everyone everywhere always. and it has always been this way....
show me what fundamentally seperates anything... i think nothing...

http://n8chr.bigcartel.com designer clothing for less ^^^^^^vvvvv^^^^^vvvvv^^^^^^VVVVVV-----====

Sep 01, 2011 @ 08:10
anyone know good fake id sites? i need one for washington
edit:
http://app-id.com/index.html
anyone think thats legit
Sep 01, 2011 @ 14:24

datinsanity/realization

my nig if you wanna get into some deep shit, i'll get into some deep shit.
Sep 01, 2011 @ 14:34
^^haha im all for it smokeyface ....i figured the questioning reality thing would be a good segue for nigs into some deep shit without sounding insane right off the bat.....cuz i know for damn sure we aint the only ones

Sep 01, 2011 @ 14:37
Originally posted by Inactive User
Has anybody here been qualified by complaining about constant insomnia?
I wanna get my story straight before going up there and getting rejected.
What was your convincing story?

niqqa it says on the form you have to fill out that you must be recommended by a doctor, and you have to write all the info down for said doctor.

but just make it up (the address and shit), they know you just wanna smoke, theyre not gonna call the number or someshit haha smokeyface

i told them i had insomnia for a year lol
Sep 01, 2011 @ 14:46
^^haha im all for it smokeyface ....i figured the questioning reality thing would be a good segue for nigs into some deep shit without sounding insane right off the bat.....cuz i know for damn sure we aint the only ones

definitely man, we can't be. everytime i get on a deep, stoned thinking tangeant i delve into human significance... we're just specs of dust in the universe, even our galaxy, but at the same time, everything we have here on earth is damn beautiful. it's a fuckin miracle that life is life.

yeah.
Sep 01, 2011 @ 16:45
Damn i hadnt checked this in like 3 days and was expecting 10+ pages..still on the same one smh
Sep 01, 2011 @ 16:52
my nig if you wanna get into some deep shit, i'll get into some deep shit.

heres some deep shit... did you know that everybody is one fuckin person..one fuckin thing....one life.. in a continuing feedback loop...give and take..push and pull...like this whole god damn everything is connected and is seperated by nothing but ignorance.. and not a bad ignorance just a not knowing not really seeing ignorance...like how we or I thought the earth was flat but after further investigation I see its flat and round... LOVE THY NEIGHBOR and you shall love your SELF!!!!!Give unto other as you would want for your self... YOU SEE

Sep 01, 2011 @ 16:53
Damn i hadnt checked this in like 3 days and was expecting 10+ pages..still on the same one smh

been slow for a while,

Cleaned out my grinder today, I just took it apart and let each piece sit in a cup of boiling water. I then put that water in a little pot and boiled away most of the water. I then let it sit outside to evaporate the rest. I ended up with a pretty good amount of kief & little pieces of weed. I was bored so i decided to caramelize honey roasted peanuts, just dumped some in a pan with milk and some more sugar, while this was going on i decided to dump all the remains from my grinder in the pot with the peanuts. I'd say its about 20 peanuts with a good amount of carmel around it. I threw it in the freezer and will take out in a bit and break in to pieces. Did i just waste the kief and whatnot from my grinner or will it have any effect on me when i eat this? Doesn't really matter if i wasted it just was messing around.
Sep 01, 2011 @ 16:55

and das cuz we need you to spark some higly interested shit ....dont leave for 3 days any more bro... gotta keep it pumpin.

Sep 02, 2011 @ 02:43
Fk been off the green for like 3 months... new job pullin 6 figures but damn i miss my Herbal pretty bad...
Sep 02, 2011 @ 12:25
anyone else think this and the female threads are the last hope of hb?

i read through other threads and i'm just like, "fuck, hb is fucking retarded"

don't die stoner thread.
Sep 02, 2011 @ 12:57
yo, what's up. first time posting, but i love the ganja. i just got off tests, i was on for about 5 months. it sucked, but not all i wanna do is chief, but everyone's dry tongueface
Sep 02, 2011 @ 13:30
hell naw i won;t let it die... good greenery on deckery.. PM me.. i does it all.. thc capsules aswell...also love clothes..

Sep 02, 2011 @ 13:42
i go to class baked out my mind erryday smokeyface
Sep 02, 2011 @ 14:33
looks like you're going places
Sep 02, 2011 @ 15:26

this post combination with the avatar made me lololol
Sep 02, 2011 @ 15:47
Sunglasses and advil...
Sep 02, 2011 @ 15:50
Was last night in fact mad real?
Sep 02, 2011 @ 16:08
I was wondering if they had cabs still bruh, it got that bad.
Sep 02, 2011 @ 16:30

high as fuuuuck smokeyface
Sep 02, 2011 @ 19:44

blushing
Sep 03, 2011 @ 03:46
i tripped so hard off a quad that i convinced my self were all in hell \

bad trip
Sep 03, 2011 @ 10:22

strawberry chunk
Sep 04, 2011 @ 20:58
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.