Whos a Stoner?

Aug 22, 2011 @ 12:09
someone hook a ♥♥♥♥♥ up w some hubby bars, ill throw extra cash for the trouble, slightly curious to see what the hype is about

^yo srsly paypal me a few. I gotta try those things mayne.

shit someone hook it up with one of those hubby bars smokeyface

bump vvvvvv

how do you go about sending hubbies? i mean, i know you mail em and shit, but isn't that sketch?
Aug 22, 2011 @ 12:14
damn ive never smoked before but i wanna try it lols kekeke
Aug 22, 2011 @ 12:14
dont do it

it kills more people annually than drunk driving AND tobacco! smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface
Aug 22, 2011 @ 12:21
im going to kill myself tonight because of weed

lol jk

fuck alcohol. id rather do a couple lines of blow
Aug 22, 2011 @ 13:29
hate kids like you when it comes to drugs

Yeah? Lol. And why is that ♥♥♥♥♥?
Aug 22, 2011 @ 14:44
bump vvvvvv

idk if they smell or not but just put them in a jar or vacuum seal them then put them under some clothes and mail them
Aug 22, 2011 @ 16:10
hate kids like you when it comes to drugs

Aug 22, 2011 @ 16:41
Yeah? Lol. And why is that ♥♥♥♥♥?

because you sound like (& probably are) an age 14-17 year old whose learning about all these really sweet drugs his friends are doing & want to do them, but with no previous knowledge or real reason to.

so, as with everyone at the "i want to try ------" phase; look up the drug, buy said drug, & try it for yourself.

it's that easy!
save yourself form sounding like an ignorant high schooler wanna be bad ass by trying drugs.

i still hate you like the rest fyi
Aug 22, 2011 @ 16:50
I quit a while ago
Aug 22, 2011 @ 17:21
idk if they smell or not but just put them in a jar or vacuum seal them then put them under some clothes and mail them

don't know if i'd mail clothes and shit but i could probably figure something out

idk i'll try and scheme something up to provide the hb fam with dem hubbies smokeyface
Aug 22, 2011 @ 17:22
Isnt shipping drugs a felony? Granted its a hubby but still
Aug 22, 2011 @ 17:28
Aug 22, 2011 @ 17:31
Isnt shipping drugs a felony? Granted its a hubby but still

that's what i'm sketched about.
Aug 22, 2011 @ 22:10
honestly I wouldnt be too sketched. it might even be less obvious to ship like a case not disguised. to a postal worker theyd think if they ever saw it (which they most likely wouldnt) "oh look, a box filled with some kind of candy bar" and send it on its way.

if they found one hidden though they would be on to it. because if they are going to see what you are mailing, they are going to see everything your mailing.
Aug 22, 2011 @ 22:42
don't know if i'd mail clothes and shit but i could probably figure something out

idk i'll try and scheme something up to provide the hb fam with dem hubbies smokeyface

if you're going to ship, put a fake return address. can't connect you to it. only the person receiving would get in trouble worst comes to worst. unless you're shipping pounds you don't really needa worry.

2015 Reel vimeo.com/97743690

Aug 22, 2011 @ 22:56
Don't know how true this is but I've heard fed-ex is much more lenient than ups and usps when it comes to shipping shit like that.
Aug 22, 2011 @ 23:07
(Invalid img)

(✿◠‿◠)

Aug 22, 2011 @ 23:32
Don't know how true this is but I've heard fed-ex is much more lenient than ups and usps when it comes to shipping shit like that.

my mom works for fedex. they have dogs come through all the time.

2015 Reel vimeo.com/97743690

Aug 23, 2011 @ 01:15
that's what i'm sketched about.

they're not gonna look in the package. make it air tight and your good.

except its kinda sketchy that you're openly talking online about mailing drugs to other people on here....

normally this type of thing is done more private and secretly ha
Aug 23, 2011 @ 08:22
Originally posted by Inactive User
my mom works for fedex. they have dogs come through all the time.

true story. his mom told me that exact same thing...
Aug 23, 2011 @ 12:21
they're not gonna look in the package. make it air tight and your good.

except its kinda sketchy that you're openly talking online about mailing drugs to other people on here....

normally this type of thing is done more private and secretly ha

oh yeah, what? i have no idea what you guys are talking about, what are hubby bars?

smokeyface
Aug 23, 2011 @ 12:22
in other news, saw sublime at my county fair last night. was fucking sick, but i was disappointed they didn't cover any 311 songs </3

Pure Kush is the fucking shit y'all
Aug 23, 2011 @ 12:53

nah du. ups and fed-ex, being privately owned, can open your package for no reason at all. you agree to their TOS, and consequently sacrifice all your privacy for 'security'.

the federal government is only allowed to run a drug dog down the line of packages. since it's a felony to tamper with mail, there are strict regulations on what they can and can't do.

use USPS if you're planning to ship something. package it securely & airtight of course, fake name and real return address.
Aug 23, 2011 @ 14:29

Idk ive had bud shipped to me once like that. He vacuum sealed it then put it in a jar then put like 3 shirts on top of it. Granted it was only a quarter oz and 1g of hash lol. Who knows though that was like 2-3 years ago. And i remember he told me only USPS is a felony because its a government company, and if you ship UPS dont do overnight because that is the strictest one. like they have the most searches, dogs, etc.
Aug 23, 2011 @ 14:30
true story. his mom told me that exact same thing...

HAHAHA this &#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829; smokeyface
Aug 23, 2011 @ 14:47
Aug 24, 2011 @ 15:00
For the SD stoners with a card, whats the best dispensary?
Aug 26, 2011 @ 20:43
prepared for irene ..smokeyface
Aug 26, 2011 @ 23:32
^those eyedrops work wonders.

soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/eddytrinh ig: https://www.instagram.com/eddytrinh/

Aug 27, 2011 @ 00:40
What eye drops are those? I use Rohtos
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.