SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
July 11, 2011 @ 06:16 AM
jaguar everglades

wake and bizzake haha
last night i was tearing up the kitchen like carlton banks tearing up the dance floor. cooked like 2 pounds of pasta, and a dessert that was part brownie part chocolate chipcookie. what the fuck man....someone did the dishes.....
July 11, 2011 @ 06:33 AM
jaguar everglades

as im being blessed by the herbs essence i think about the soul that is the stoner thread and how people are saying its turning cold. people, this isnt just a place to post bong pick ups and shit....this is a place to post stories and stuff that you think other people might be interested in.

anyways...thoughts on wiz khalifa...i didnt know the dude made such soft music. i used to try to get into him, go onto youtube and look up his songs but they always seemed to be so soft. and being that i heard black and yellow, i expected his entire discography to be like that......a dope beat and catchy ass hook with semi gangster lyrics. now i realized hes just an innerthigh soft ass ♥♥♥♥♥ to listen too. and i can respect him, now that i understand him.

also:

when you buy rolling papers, the jump in size of the 1.25s to 1.5's is ridiculous.

also, this past week gucci mane's writing on the wall 2 dropped. dope ass mixtape for those into gucci. been playing it nearly nonstop.
July 11, 2011 @ 10:22 AM
jlaz93

as im being blessed by the herbs essence i think about the soul that is the stoner thread and how people are saying its turning cold. people, this isnt just a place to post bong pick ups and shit....this is a place to post stories and stuff that you think other people might be interested in.

anyways...thoughts on wiz khalifa...i didnt know the dude made such soft music. i used to try to get into him, go onto youtube and look up his songs but they always seemed to be so soft. and being that i heard black and yellow, i expected his entire discography to be like that......a dope beat and catchy ass hook with semi gangster lyrics. now i realized hes just an innerthigh soft ass ♥♥♥♥♥ to listen too. and i can respect him, now that i understand him.

also:

when you buy rolling papers, the jump in size of the 1.25s to 1.5's is ridiculous.

also, this past week gucci mane's writing on the wall 2 dropped. dope ass mixtape for those into gucci. been playing it nearly nonstop.

I have been listening to wiz, way before black and yellow, he has a lot of dope tracks and some lame ones. My favorite stuff of his is how fly his mixtape with curren$y and oj & kush. Both are great stoner mixtapes, great stuff to chill listening to.

Ripped my bong with my gf and bestfriend last night, he left after we smoked but we chilled. She has only smoked like 5 times and out of those only got high twice. It was pretty fun chill, but we're breakin up in the next weeek, so we prob arent gunna smoke again.
July 11, 2011 @ 10:33 AM
Dontkillbill

Yo Tyler, im bout to pick up some blue cheese also. Its fire righ? If so im gonna pick up an O
July 11, 2011 @ 11:20 AM
no0 v.2.0

also:

dawg, prince of the city wiz khalifa was dope as fuck. shit bumps soooo hard in my car. definitely isn't some pussy shit like rolling papers and whatnot.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MqF1gRsUhc
www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWU2u3vNItw&feature=related
www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QJIIvDV02A&feature=related
July 11, 2011 @ 01:28 PM
michaelgd

Hell yeah that's the good wiz ^ I wish I could get into his new stuff, but his older stuff is definitely much better.
July 11, 2011 @ 01:44 PM
jlaz93

Dam i never listened to any of those wiz tracks, thought i was a semi older fan since i have been listening since like '09.
Saw him live last summer I smoked a few bowls but i got pretty high cuz all of the rave was semiboxed.
July 11, 2011 @ 01:47 PM
AREK

wizblowsass
July 11, 2011 @ 02:40 PM
DarianaGrande

I hate when the weedman acts up...I need to get my fuckin card again...

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

July 11, 2011 @ 04:41 PM
chadd

there really is no reason to live in cali and not have one.
July 11, 2011 @ 04:52 PM
DarianaGrande

I had it for a year and never renewed it. smoking wasn't a problem but every now and then the weedmans dry. fuck that shit i need to renew it.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

July 11, 2011 @ 04:59 PM
r4ylo

I have been listening to wiz, way before black and yellow, he has a lot of dope tracks and some lame ones. My favorite stuff of his is how fly his mixtape with curren$y and oj & kush. Both are great stoner mixtapes, great stuff to chill listening to.

Ripped my bong with my gf and bestfriend last night, he left after we smoked but we chilled. She has only smoked like 5 times and out of those only got high twice. It was pretty fun chill, but we're breakin up in the next weeek, so we prob arent gunna smoke again.

lmao what dude? how do you know youre breaking up later in the week.

no.o0, funny that in the first song you linked for wiz he was talking about rolling up a swisher...or maybe i misheard? but that second song is dope.
July 11, 2011 @ 05:00 PM
no0 v.2.0

yup... 2008 wiz only smoked swishers.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9jBjFDMnP0
July 11, 2011 @ 05:20 PM
jlaz93

lmao what dude? how do you know youre breaking up later in the week.

no.o0, funny that in the first song you linked for wiz he was talking about rolling up a swisher...or maybe i misheard? but that second song is dope.

To be honest its pretty fucked up, been dating for over a year and a half but we fight a lot and she is going to camp on sunday to work and then college a week after she comes home and we were planning to breakup before she goes. I'd rather just be friends and not have to get jealous and have all those long distance probs that we would have.
July 11, 2011 @ 05:42 PM
The Fiasco

Yo Tyler, im bout to pick up some blue cheese also. Its fire righ? If so im gonna pick up an O

blue cheese is swag. that sg made me shit my pants it's beautiful.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

July 11, 2011 @ 05:58 PM
CH33CH

i think wiz got gay as fuck when he put that blonde streak in, or when he met amber rose, either oneconfused
July 11, 2011 @ 06:23 PM
richedesilien

this is my song Recess. Get high, Stare into the center of the cover art and listen to Hip Hop.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tofIrQIQA08

do you support systematic white supremacy or nah?

July 11, 2011 @ 06:55 PM
The Fiasco

damn i pick up from a mom now, and she makes the fucking dopest edibles ALL the time. ive had brownies, poundcake, rice krispy treats, and muffins. she only has the dankest dank for fucking amazing prices. probably the best drug dealer ive ever had.cool just ate a brownie and have got a massive body high. dont even wanna move.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

July 11, 2011 @ 07:09 PM
Ulzzang

fuck crc.. how the fuck they gonna be the forefront in medical marijuana when they let some 909 white trash stoners in but not real patients

lmao
July 11, 2011 @ 10:00 PM
Tronic

it was the homegirl's birthday last Thursday. we hit a dispensary, she gets 6 grams and 2 brownies for free, needless to say, we were higher than shit for a solid 12 hours.
July 12, 2011 @ 12:05 AM
kushburner

damn doctors told me i need a prior diagnosis before i can get a 12 month card. they offered me a 3 month card. fuck that.
July 12, 2011 @ 03:19 AM
r4ylo

July 12, 2011 @ 09:34 AM

Inactive

yup... 2008 wiz only smoked swishers.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9jBjFDMnP0
blunt gang
July 12, 2011 @ 10:23 AM
no0 v.2.0

^sup patna?

thinkin bout the next piece i should start saving up for. willing to drop around $300-400, and i kind of want a little chugg cause i don't really like tubes like toro that just clear INSTANTLY and make your lungs feel like they've been blown off by a shotgun. definitely want a smooth hitter. thinking of just getting a HVY 7mm beaker tube and just modding the fuck outta it.
July 12, 2011 @ 10:27 AM
okbro

^in the same exact situation as you
im thinking about one of the roor tech 10 arms on alt
July 12, 2011 @ 10:48 AM
no0 v.2.0

roor can eat a penis
July 12, 2011 @ 12:18 PM
will 1 am

^sup patna?

thinkin bout the next piece i should start saving up for. willing to drop around $300-400, and i kind of want a little chugg cause i don't really like tubes like toro that just clear INSTANTLY and make your lungs feel like they've been blown off by a shotgun. definitely want a smooth hitter. thinking of just getting a HVY 7mm beaker tube and just modding the fuck outta it.

mico toro bubblers, theyre beautiful.

or something like this SG:
July 12, 2011 @ 12:30 PM
no0 v.2.0

i've already got a LW 15 arm bubb. thinking bout gettin a tube. compared to a toro, do those stemlines hit smoother or what?
July 12, 2011 @ 12:32 PM
okbro

had a stemline, idk why i never really liked it too much even though that shit was fucking swag

it just never hit me as hard as a fat straight tube
July 12, 2011 @ 12:57 PM
will 1 am

^that answers the above question...

just smooth, & I stemless tubes are sexy

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.