Whos a Stoner?

Jul 03, 2011 @ 11:09
Anyone have any experiences with HVY glass? They seem to have some pretty dope pieces for a cheap price compared to other brands.
Looking at http://aqualabtechnologies.com/scientific-glass/hvy-glass/hvy-glass-50-x-5-mm-clear-straight-20-0-inch.html and probably an Alex K downstem or Luke W 6 arm downstem

spend 30 more dollars and get this http://aqualabtechnologies.com/scientific-glass/hvy-glass/hvy-glass-9-mm-clear-straight.html you'll be able to use it as a blunt object too and not have to worry about it breaking.

2015 Reel vimeo.com/97743690

Jul 03, 2011 @ 12:26
^yea, that'd be a good base set up. put a luke wilson disk diffused bowl with it, and a 6 arm downstem and you're set. maybe add a headford inline later down the line and shit'll be a fucking monster. i think that's what i'm gonna do for my next piece.
Jul 03, 2011 @ 14:15
How do straight tubes compare to beaker bottoms? I've never used a straight tube.
Jul 03, 2011 @ 15:02
theres more drag on beaker bottoms.
Jul 03, 2011 @ 18:14
Originally posted by Inactive User

It was a great show all around, i went last night because my gf wanted to see jason mraz, ended up seeing stephan marley too which was a great surprise. Summerfest was nice, but idk if id really go back because its abit over an hour from where i am in a north suburb of chicago.
Jul 03, 2011 @ 19:01
How do straight tubes compare to beaker bottoms? I've never used a straight tube.

i love my straight tube compared to beaker, only uses a couple splashed of water & is more convenient in that respect
Jul 03, 2011 @ 20:03
A few weeks ago i ordered this bong off gc http://www.grasscity.com/us_en/smoking-pipes/bongs-waterpipes/glass-bongs/percolator-bongs/blaze-percolator-bong-clear-1.html I gotta say for the price this came through, the glass isnt great but it does the job.
Jul 03, 2011 @ 22:49
did u have to pay to download?
Jul 03, 2011 @ 23:27
buying the bitcoins IRL is kinda shady since you're talking about the deep webz and whatnot..

While there's life there is hope, only the dead have none.

Jul 03, 2011 @ 23:29
silk road is kinda dumb. i like the concept, but you're going to be busted by the feds eventually...
Jul 04, 2011 @ 01:52
I dont get silk roads, i've only heard about it. Is it just a trading place for bud? how do you receive and send it out, that cant fly on usps?
Jul 04, 2011 @ 01:54
yes the mailman is the worlds best dealer and (s)he doesn't even know it.
Jul 04, 2011 @ 02:23
did u have to pay to download?

no. tor is free.

Jul 04, 2011 @ 13:21
laughingkq/fantastic%20damage%20el%20p.jpg" alt="" />
wake n vapesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface

Cigarettes, Ice Cream and Figurines of the Virgin Mary http://www.last.fm/user/actsyalawlz

Jul 04, 2011 @ 22:48
CRC OG. there house strain. so fuckin dank
Jul 05, 2011 @ 09:49
just awakened and about to get baken smokeyface
Jul 05, 2011 @ 13:25
smokin' on some purps out of the kind creations tube smokeyface

recently acquired 2 hits of some supposedly bomb LSD that a friend brought back from electric forest

never tripped before but i've done a bit of research, should i wait for a 'proper setting' or just drop one?
Jul 05, 2011 @ 17:39
Got a new strain called crypto diesel, anyone familiar with it?
Jul 05, 2011 @ 20:03

recently acquired 2 hits of some supposedly bomb LSD that a friend brought back from electric forest

never tripped before but i've done a bit of research, should i wait for a 'proper setting' or just drop one?

drop both
Jul 05, 2011 @ 21:01
what butane should i buy/stay away from for the iolite?
Jul 05, 2011 @ 21:36
what butane should i buy/stay away from for the iolite?

i only use vector. you can get it at pretty much any respectable headshop. anything that is refined 5 times is good. stay away from ronsons.

Jul 06, 2011 @ 00:53
ANyone know how to get a good clean on my bong? Havent cleaned it in like 2 months so along the base (straight tube) is resined. Cant reach there with a pipe cleaner and tried alcohol/salt/bong cleaner and still nothing really
Jul 06, 2011 @ 00:54
Simple green works pretty well
Jul 06, 2011 @ 01:39

is it on paper? what does it look like?

im sure forest had lots of good acid, and also lots of bunk acid.
Jul 06, 2011 @ 01:46
I used to work at H&M and what I saw haunts me to this day.
I refuse to support them
I mean it was odd becasue the manager told every employee not to enter this specific room and never had a reason why we just couldnt go in their and one day on my midnight shift my curiosity got the best of me.
So I took the master key and opened it and it was ungodly what lied in their.
Dead corpses filled with bags of cocaine, limbs hanging from the ceiling, necrophilia, etc
I quit the next day

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

Jul 06, 2011 @ 01:50
when you see a downsteam measurement, where does the measure begin? right at the top of the joint? or right under the joint where the clear portion of the glass actually starts?
Jul 06, 2011 @ 02:23
i only use vector. you can get it at pretty much any respectable headshop. anything that is refined 5 times is good. stay away from ronsons.

good looks. do you have any experience with the purple days vape?

i hate it when people say vapes dont get them that high
Jul 06, 2011 @ 09:16
ANyone know how to get a good clean on my bong? Havent cleaned it in like 2 months so along the base (straight tube) is resined. Cant reach there with a pipe cleaner and tried alcohol/salt/bong cleaner and still nothing really

rubbing alcohol or nail polish remover + salt + shake that shit

is it on paper? what does it look like?

im sure forest had lots of good acid, and also lots of bunk acid.

word to this, in the Ann Arbor area which im sure supplied some of it, has both good & bad, real & not.
if your cool with the guy who gave them to you & he says theyre good, still wait until you want to do it 100% & just have a little faith & ride it out.
Jul 06, 2011 @ 11:31
Mr. Nice Guy
Jul 06, 2011 @ 12:28
i just bout a roor. ITS AWESOME. ITS FUCKING COOL.

OH WAIT I JUST SNAPPED IN IT HALF
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.