Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
June 18, 2011 @ 08:20 PM
k3vin fr3sh

trappersgonnatrap.tumblr.com

June 18, 2011 @ 08:52 PM
Eddy.

copped my MMJ rec today. it was so freaking easy lol. nuggetry was right next door, so i got 4.5 g's of dank for $55 cool.

whatd u get and get me some lol. santa ana is too damn far just to pick up some meds
June 18, 2011 @ 10:32 PM
no0 v.2.0

Send me a nug.
June 18, 2011 @ 10:55 PM
zzzboy

whatd u get and get me some lol. santa ana is too damn far just to pick up some meds

lol i got an eighth of N1 and a free gram of green crack (free gram of anything for new patients). smoked the green crack when i got home and i've been hella happy. now for n1 tonight cool.
June 18, 2011 @ 11:24 PM
hearmeroor

http://www.flickr.com/photos/taylxr http://clicksnapreload.tumblr.com/ @taylxr

June 19, 2011 @ 12:04 AM
Youngfresh6def

lol i got an eighth of N1 and a free gram of green crack (free gram of anything for new patients). smoked the green crack when i got home and i've been hella happy. now for n1 tonight cool.

pics gayboy
June 19, 2011 @ 02:04 AM
motherland

kevin fresh got them bows
June 19, 2011 @ 03:53 AM
*ER!C

Send me a nug.

June 19, 2011 @ 05:52 PM
SmoothCriminal

I need a new Cali connect. Moved a few hours away and I'm homeless and don't have a license so it's not easy to meet my old connects haha fuck. Still blazing all day it sucks not smoking for free tho

Oh ya, follow me on twitter @c91man if you wanna read my ignorant stoner bullshit
June 19, 2011 @ 06:01 PM
Déjàh Vuu

Fuck I got to the bus stop On my way to school. And I relized I lefted my weed at home. Fuck today is going to be shit.suprised
June 19, 2011 @ 06:06 PM
SFCA

SoCal Heads: RE: Ecstasy.

any of you guys run into green or pink "Facebook" pills? My connect has some, but the only pill reports I can find are on pink ones from like a year ago, and they're all from Europe.
Seems weird to me that this pill would show up a year later in SoCal. Leads me to believe these are pipes maybe.

All the pill reports on the ones from a year ago say the pill is legit though, so I don't know if I should gamble on these.

I would take them. Or if you're that curious reagent test one of them yourself.

Cigarettes, Ice Cream and Figurines of the Virgin Mary http://www.last.fm/user/actsyalawlz

June 19, 2011 @ 08:59 PM
Awwsome

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SdMIa5vd4A

Alien Kush, bless yall ♥♥♥♥♥s man.
June 19, 2011 @ 10:18 PM
odb.

that light green colour &)
June 19, 2011 @ 10:50 PM
Blunted at birth.

BLOWED listening to this song cool

www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6fC0QmQBrY&feature=feedf

highly recommended.
June 19, 2011 @ 10:55 PM
stoompa

god bless the plant
June 19, 2011 @ 11:47 PM
Tonyreyes

god bless the plant

pretty fucking much.
June 20, 2011 @ 01:23 AM
Axraexl

So today i was just hanging out enjoying a day at the beach, had some sour diesel with a friend. We were laying out in the sun and out of nowhere i got overwhelmed with this sense of disbelief. I just could not believe life existed, couldnt believe i was a real human being, it was the worst thing ive ever experienced. I was unfamiliar with everthing, Didnt even feel like talking to my friend i just kept zoning out with these terrible thoughts. I just dont think i'll ever risk smoking weed again because the feeling was truly that bad. I was expecting to literally drift out of my body and cease to exist at any second, like i just realized "life" is a fallacy. horrifying. Anyone else ever experience this?...

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

June 20, 2011 @ 01:25 AM
northwest

maybe the weed made you realize some next level shit about life? try to look at the experience as a good thing and not a bad thing
June 20, 2011 @ 02:15 AM
ulkgood

sounds like a weed x heat stroke lol
June 20, 2011 @ 02:21 AM
WHS.

stay hydrated kids.
June 20, 2011 @ 10:04 AM
TheAbstrakt

So today i was just hanging out enjoying a day at the beach, had some sour diesel with a friend. We were laying out in the sun and out of nowhere i got overwhelmed with this sense of disbelief. I just could not believe life existed, couldnt believe i was a real human being, it was the worst thing ive ever experienced. I was unfamiliar with everthing, Didnt even feel like talking to my friend i just kept zoning out with these terrible thoughts. I just dont think i'll ever risk smoking weed again because the feeling was truly that bad. I was expecting to literally drift out of my body and cease to exist at any second, like i just realized "life" is a fallacy. horrifying. Anyone else ever experience this?...

ive had this once blazing after doing salvia. just take it easy and dont smoke so much in one sitting, eventually that feeling goes away and youll learn to relax
June 20, 2011 @ 12:04 PM
流行のダチ

suspended

next time just man the fuck up
June 20, 2011 @ 12:13 PM
okbro

^truth.
June 20, 2011 @ 03:23 PM
motherland

i have this happen very often
June 20, 2011 @ 04:36 PM
bobby

i'm headed to malaysia for a couple months on study abroad (where weed will get you the death penalty) and my last blaze session is coming up next week. i have about a g left. i wanna make sure to get crazy high, should i pipe it, joint it or blunt it? (no bong/vap sad)
June 20, 2011 @ 05:18 PM
motherland

im sure youll find tree in malaysia if your there for a extended period of time
June 20, 2011 @ 05:19 PM
no0 v.2.0

why is UPS so fucking shitty? goddamn.
June 20, 2011 @ 05:48 PM
The Fiasco

pussy.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

June 20, 2011 @ 06:05 PM
motherland

pussy.

no way it has nothing 2 do with that. sometimes weed and other drugs can open you up 2 experiences like that

i have this ahppen all the time and i smoke like 5 times a day atleast so its pretty normal by new. only thing is that whe it happens i am used to it and i actually have learned to like it alot because i think whatever it is im experiencing is way more real than anything else,

[COLOR="Magenta"I be havin supernatural experinces wit da herb[/COLOR]

im high as fuck off a huge stash of klonopin and some loud, i never feltt like this ever

brands got a bay: high as fuck onnthe keyborsd whatup HB
June 20, 2011 @ 08:13 PM
chadd

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.