Whos a Stoner?

May 26, 2011 @ 04:05:38
Half of some dank ass sour d smokeyface [9]
May 26, 2011 @ 04:19:58
I plan on getting an 1/8th to cook 1 batch of brownies with. Is it worth it getting fire or should I save money and cop middies?
May 26, 2011 @ 04:26:03
I plan on getting an 1/8th to cook 1 batch of brownies with. Is it worth it getting fire or should I save money and cop middies?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1XSWwiJwMA
May 26, 2011 @ 14:29:55
how do you roll dutches, this has always puzzled me

im actually intimidated by them

If its a cigarillo just split it like a swisher

if its a big dutch then split it then you gotta take off the cancer paper, rip off excess paper, put it together, etc then just roll it regularly
May 26, 2011 @ 14:33:27

you can't bake brownies with 1/8 of dank, let alone mids. tongueface

dont waste your time bruh
May 26, 2011 @ 15:58:31
you can't bake brownies with 1/8 of dank, let alone mids. tongueface

dont waste your time bruh

this. maybe try and make some peanut butter. anything less than an ounce for brownies is useless.
May 26, 2011 @ 16:40:47
If its a cigarillo just split it like a swisher

if its a big dutch then split it then you gotta take off the cancer paper, rip off excess paper, put it together, etc then just roll it regularly

what about the leaves tho?
May 26, 2011 @ 17:18:50

rip off half inch at mouth side to unwind the leaf easier.

these are now my go to blunt x100000000,

the green ones to be exact.
May 26, 2011 @ 17:23:32
i never even see dutches at the store

cvs and shit has em tho

swishers all day, white grape

will1am u ever smoke at the arboretum? or is it even possible?

u go to u of m?
May 26, 2011 @ 17:26:27
white grape son smokeyface
May 26, 2011 @ 17:30:30
white grape son smokeyface

u know

shits like candy
May 26, 2011 @ 17:40:02
my plan for tonight a week from now and 4 years after that:

tonight im going to smoke a 1.5g spliff at the beach and head over to muvico to catch a 10pm showing for the hangover.

a week from that im going to be headed back to colombia, this time it isnt going to be entirely for pleasure as much as it is purpose. im going to be detoxing there for a month or two getting in shape with my father who runs triathlons and is a retired colonel. after that shit im coming back and enlisting in the marines.

been thinking a lot about my future recently, and was mad stressed out about college and what i wanted to do. really i was just over thinking it. stress solves nothing. i realized that i want money and a way for me to support myself without my parents in the future. how would a 19 year old go about doing that? the armed forces. college being paid for, salary, insurance, benefits, everything sounds so dope. i have a lot of friends who keep saying "ill enlist" and never end up doing it. i was born an army brat grew up around army bases, dad uncles grandpas were in the military so i know what to expect as far as your day to day life is concerned. im mad pumped i finally figured something out.

lol@people not knowing how to roll blunts and joints. common.

as far as blunts go....games all the way. watermelon flavor or bust ♥♥♥♥♥

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOUMvjw9RlA
May 26, 2011 @ 17:52:08
my plan for tonight a week from now and 4 years after that:

tonight im going to smoke a 1.5g spliff at the beach and head over to muvico to catch a 10pm showing for the hangover.

a week from that im going to be headed back to colombia, this time it isnt going to be entirely for pleasure as much as it is purpose. im going to be detoxing there for a month or two getting in shape with my father who runs triathlons and is a retired colonel. after that shit im coming back and enlisting in the marines.

been thinking a lot about my future recently, and was mad stressed out about college and what i wanted to do. really i was just over thinking it. stress solves nothing. i realized that i want money and a way for me to support myself without my parents in the future. how would a 19 year old go about doing that? the armed forces. college being paid for, salary, insurance, benefits, everything sounds so dope. i have a lot of friends who keep saying "ill enlist" and never end up doing it. i was born an army brat grew up around army bases, dad uncles grandpas were in the military so i know what to expect as far as your day to day life is concerned. im mad pumped i finally figured something out.

lol@people not knowing how to roll blunts and joints. common.

as far as blunts go....games all the way. watermelon flavor or bust ♥♥♥♥♥

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOUMvjw9RlA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyaXviyORBc

fuck the army ♥♥♥♥♥...tht shit only cool if u like a special forces ninja type shitt, feel me?
May 26, 2011 @ 17:54:47
http://www.ORBc

fuck the army ♥♥♥♥♥...tht shit only cool if u like a special forces ninja type shitt, feel me?

na. i could use the structure they provide. plus ive always wanted to enlist. i feel like anything else would lead to jail or bullshit
May 26, 2011 @ 17:58:10
that shit aint cool period

do you have no interests or anything you want to pursue? if not then the military is right for you homes

get that shit outta this thread
May 26, 2011 @ 18:02:49
that shit aint cool period

do you have no interests or anything you want to pursue? if not then the military is right for you homes

get that shit outta this thread

interests or anything i want to pursue...my future? just because someones traveling a different path in life doesnt mean you should hate. they prolly know something you dont :/
May 26, 2011 @ 18:03:59
but you might have to take life in order to make someone else rich....
May 26, 2011 @ 18:09:14
watch zeitgeist

get informed

learn truth
May 26, 2011 @ 18:13:07
honestly idgaf if you people support me or not. im doing this for myself. honestly seems like a better deal than going to college to come out with debt up to your head and not have a job guaranteed. same 4 years i could be putting stacks in the bank, taking out a lowinterest mortgage have my college paid for and lamp at the dope job i got because of the experience i gained while enlisted.

plus women love dudes in uniform
May 26, 2011 @ 18:20:28
May 26, 2011 @ 18:22:13
Everyone hop the fuck off his dick, if he decides what he wants to do good for him. Its pretty smart aslong as you dont die. My step bro is gonna stop going to college for the Air Force, thats stupid.
May 26, 2011 @ 18:31:10
Originally posted by Inactive User
“Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy.” - Henry Kissinger

This is how the Gov. views soldiers bruh. College has financial aid. Student loans are not necessary at all if you know what you are doing. Good luck getting a loan for a house in this economic climate. The amount of time and effort you spend in the military is not going to be worth w/e little paper money the fed will print for you.

/nohate just think it through some more and do some research before you make a decision that you might regret.

im still planning on going to college...or not? who gives a shit. i just know ill have enough credit, money saved, and the help of USAA behind me to get a nice mortgage on a condo or something by the time im finished with my contract.

plus it would be dope if i could become a police officer directly from being enlisted.
May 26, 2011 @ 18:34:36
Word if that's what you want to do then swag. I still suggest you do more research before you make the plunge.
May 26, 2011 @ 18:36:57
im still planning on going to college...or not? who gives a shit. i just know ill have enough credit, money saved, and the help of USAA behind me to get a nice mortgage on a condo or something by the time im finished with my contract.

plus it would be dope if i could become a police officer directly from being enlisted.

yea you fuckin lost me here lollll

now that i think about it, the army sounds right for you bro, HOORAH!
May 26, 2011 @ 18:37:02
this is stoner thread, not military thread

5 grams,
(Invalid img)

my weedman puts it in something diferent every time, i was hoping around easter time it would come in plastic eggs
May 26, 2011 @ 18:40:56
lolllllllllllllllll

anyone in this thread own a magic flight launch box? if so, any cons to speak of?
May 26, 2011 @ 18:43:11
back on topic
supposedly pineapple, an believable it is very fruity

everytime my weedman puts in in something different, around easter i was hoping to get my trees in some eggs

shit keeps a niqqa on his toes
May 26, 2011 @ 18:51:54

if you dont get sent to war and die
May 26, 2011 @ 18:53:05
can you even be in the military/be a police officer with a criminal record?
May 26, 2011 @ 18:57:48
you can definitely join the army, idk about being a pig tho
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x