Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
May 15, 2011 @ 10:08 AM
Youngfresh6def

wake, bake, honey dijon chicken
May 15, 2011 @ 01:36 PM
jaguar everglades

wake, bake, honey dijon chicken

How does the honey dijon chicken flush? Smooth?

Anyways fuck what your eating. Gaze your little beady eyes upon my southern breakfast feast. So glad I'm not hung over. Woke up at 2pm and my mom had this ready for me with a glass of nesquik.

Toast
Bacon and eggs
Hashbrowns
Bacon

May 15, 2011 @ 02:41 PM
Ecstasy

tried LSD for the first time friday night....1 1/2 cubes with intermittent weed hookah + blunt smoking...trip lasted about 24 hours....biggest reality check ive ever had in my life, overall enjoyable as FUCK though

as much as I like weed the high is like complete fucking childsplay compared to acid, doesnt even come close....dont think Ill be trying it again for a while though, thinking of giving up weed for a while too

not to sound like a fiend but id suggest everyone try it at least once in a good/fun/safe environment, you learn a lot about yourself

upvote me so i can look cool on the internet

May 15, 2011 @ 03:17 PM
Maui Waui

sounds like you had a bad trip
May 15, 2011 @ 03:19 PM
on.point

Came home after a show last night and my roommates had constructed a waterfall bong out of a 1/2 gallon milk jug. Took a bowl to the face of Northern Lights from that thing then we put 2 joints in rotation with Skywalker OG. I was way too high to even comprehend simple things.
May 15, 2011 @ 03:25 PM
Maui Waui

came home after a show last night and my roommates had constructed a waterfall bong out of a 1/2 gallon milk jug. Took a bowl to the face of northern lights from that thing then we put 2 joints in rotation with skywalker og. i was way too high to even comprehend simple things.

cool
May 15, 2011 @ 03:30 PM
Ecstasy

sounds like you had a bad trip

far from....fun as fuck...for about an hour out the 24ish I was lost in thought cuz i ended up in a room alone (tried it with 3 other people), other than that cool x2938429

upvote me so i can look cool on the internet

May 15, 2011 @ 03:53 PM
Blunted at birth.

Came home after a show last night and my roommates had constructed a waterfall bong out of a 1/2 gallon milk jug. Took a bowl to the face of Northern Lights from that thing then we put 2 joints in rotation with Skywalker OG. I was way too high to even comprehend simple things.

haha swag. waterfall bongs are always fun cool
May 15, 2011 @ 08:33 PM
PlatinumRespect

friday night was awesome. rolled a fat ass blunt with some homies and my girl and didnt end up gettin home until 5am. i usually dont drive high because i get paranoid but i was still lit and it was actually very nice. it felt like i legit put myself on auto pilot and i was driving just like normal, safe as hell, but almost subconsciously. i had a big as smile on my face driving home and was giggling to myself. lmao
May 15, 2011 @ 08:37 PM
PlatinumRespect

friday night was awesome. rolled a fat ass blunt with some homies and my girl and didnt end up gettin home until 5am. i usually dont drive high because i get paranoid but i was still lit and it was actually very nice. it felt like i legit put myself on auto pilot and i was driving just like normal, safe as hell, but almost subconsciously. i had a big as smile on my face driving home and was giggling to myself. lmao
May 15, 2011 @ 09:03 PM
vin.

fuck this shit
lol went through a half ounce of low danks and an eighth of top shelf skywalker from last friday till now

fuck me man hectic week.
May 15, 2011 @ 09:06 PM
ByeByeBinLaden

fuck this shit
lol went through a half ounce of low danks and an eighth of top shelf skywalker from last friday till now

fuck me man hectic week.

sounds fun as fuck. Skywalker is one of my favorites.
May 16, 2011 @ 03:13 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

far from....fun as fuck...for about an hour out the 24ish I was lost in thought cuz i ended up in a room alone (tried it with 3 other people), other than that cool x2938429

24 hour long trip off from 1 1/2 LSD? damn shit must be so potent.

i had 2 tabs of LSD two days ago. I only did it to see if it was legit or not. Ended up taking two cuz it wasnt kicking in n i got so anxious if i got ripped off lmao.

Well i took 'em after my 9 hour shift. I was suffering from a stomachache cuz i ate too many oily fried chickens at work too fast too much at work lol real talk.

It was really memorable trip in a strange way cuz i felt like i was so vulnerable, anxious, n exhausted physically so i just let it took it over me. It wasn't pleasant in the beginning, but the music helped me overcome this problem n the fact that after i puked i felt much better.

i was reborn because i was so weak n vulnerable. but it made it worth it cuz i was able to overcome it n eventually enjoy the rest of trip [it lasted about 9 hours]. i witnessed the entire human civilization before my eyes with so many different ideas flooding my head.

it was a good night smile

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

May 16, 2011 @ 03:19 AM
jaguar everglades

lol chopz@vulnerable
May 16, 2011 @ 04:04 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

^it might have been the "Ego Loss."

The temporary loss of myself from all the things around me n just be one with the universe itself as one individual and whatnot.

But I was able regain my self-consciousness fairly quick though. Probably cuz i didnt take more.

Mind over matter, im tellin' ya

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

May 16, 2011 @ 04:18 AM
vin.

why does chopz try to sound sophisticated with his broken ass stupid fuck english loooooooooooooooooooooooool

i think the purpose he serves to this thread is his posts cause theyre fucking hilarious lolol

but im thinking of picking up a quad tomorrow
i have la conf/bubbakush/soul assassin(sour d x headband)/trainwreck at the $55
and alien/venom/platinum/diablo/true og at the $60

i was thinking of an eighth of la conf and an eighth of soul assassin so i hav dat heavy indica and heavy sativa
May 16, 2011 @ 04:33 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

^ok, VIN.

*oh btw listening to 10,000 days by TOOL was absolutely fucking amazing.

May 16, 2011 @ 05:09 AM
KUSH

Kill chopzz movement
May 16, 2011 @ 05:19 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

fuck that, i'm going to smoke some of this grape ape n get high.

Oh fuck yeah.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2F_hGwD26g

May 16, 2011 @ 05:28 AM
vin.

lol how many times do you have to edit your post chopz
May 16, 2011 @ 05:44 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

'til I achieve the satisfactory i get.

dat 5 thumbs up or nuthin' :D

i need dat Bruce Lee's approval and Bruce Lee can easily beat Dwight Howard according to Brooklyn so he can vouch on that.

May 16, 2011 @ 06:14 AM
流行のダチ

suspended

i lold
May 16, 2011 @ 09:51 AM
no0 v.2.0

why does chopz try to sound sophisticated with his broken ass stupid fuck english loooooooooooooooooooooooool

i think the purpose he serves to this thread is his posts cause theyre fucking hilarious lolol

but im thinking of picking up a quad tomorrow
i have la conf/bubbakush/soul assassin(sour d x headband)/trainwreck at the $55
and alien/venom/platinum/diablo/true og at the $60

i was thinking of an eighth of la conf and an eighth of soul assassin so i hav dat heavy indica and heavy sativa

hahahahahahahahahahahaha
May 16, 2011 @ 11:33 AM
motherland

all outta tree

out here in the boonies now

so all outta tree
May 16, 2011 @ 11:55 AM
MaliciousInten

24 hour long trip off from 1 1/2 LSD? damn shit must be so potent.

i had 2 tabs of LSD two days ago. I only did it to see if it was legit or not. Ended up taking two cuz it wasnt kicking in n i got so anxious if i got ripped off lmao.

Well i took 'em after my 9 hour shift. I was suffering from a stomachache cuz i ate too many oily fried chickens at work too fast too much at work lol real talk.

It was really memorable trip in a strange way cuz i felt like i was so vulnerable, anxious, n exhausted physically so i just let it took it over me. It wasn't pleasant in the beginning, but the music helped me overcome this problem n the fact that after i puked i felt much better.

i was reborn because i was so weak n vulnerable. but it made it worth it cuz i was able to overcome it n eventually enjoy the rest of trip [it lasted about 9 hours]. i witnessed the entire human civilization before my eyes with so many different ideas flooding my head.

it was a good night smile

Most likely wasn't LSD I never heard of anybody tripping for that long on 2 tabs. Most blotters today are 150
May 16, 2011 @ 11:59 AM
MaliciousInten

when we cooked it we simmered it for around 1-2 hours, but we were told to do it for longer

also if you do plan on making cookies, make the dough at the time when the butter is just about to come off the stove, we made the mistake of making the dough first but then realised the butter wont mix in well. so add the hot butter to the flour mixture and your all good!

That shit looks nasty as fuck you should have used a strainer.
May 16, 2011 @ 05:23 PM
northwest

lold
May 16, 2011 @ 07:19 PM
will 1 am

lold

switched to a blackberry and it messed up my picture game (or what was what left of it) coming off the iphone 4.

Been loving this new medical connect.
May 16, 2011 @ 07:40 PM
rosegold36

fuck high school, still have high grades
May 16, 2011 @ 08:23 PM
Youngfresh6def

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.