March 16, 2011 @ 06:26 PM
AntonSh

really like this shit,but in my town this shit is really bad..Havnt good staff
March 16, 2011 @ 08:43 PM
GimmeDaLoot

Got accepted into Rutgers. Officially transferring this fall. Been waiting on this day for awhile... celebration ls on deck! cool
March 16, 2011 @ 11:04 PM
glennboy

trick is to keep it in your mouth
-don't inhale to your lungs

i knew that, i just cant ever get them to stay in the O shape like the smoke tends to disperse little bits from the actual O itself as it leaves my mouth. does that make sense?

Live Life // Get Mo Money

March 17, 2011 @ 07:08 PM
Youngfresh6def

pickin up a quad and a bowl tmrw, swaglife. copped proactiv in the mail today hopefully gets me that buttery smoov skin.
March 17, 2011 @ 07:10 PM
ulkgood

Got accepted into Rutgers. Officially transferring this fall. Been waiting on this day for awhile... celebration ls on deck! cool

smoke2datcool
March 17, 2011 @ 07:24 PM
Reed

Nope, I stay away from the drugs
March 17, 2011 @ 09:23 PM
Ma Duce

so my 14MM carbon adapter came today..i guess my bad for not reading the description thoroughly but it takes a 18mm female slide joint?? WTFAX. i was bummed until i copped these two SB bowls for $40 cool

boom headshot.

lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep.

March 17, 2011 @ 09:26 PM
odb.

finally got to get some good molly a few days ago and it was incredible. no homo, but the way that a chemical drug was able to make my buddies and I all feel so in tune with nature, the world and each other is amazing.
March 17, 2011 @ 09:29 PM
ulkgood

finally got to get some good molly a few days ago and it was incredible. no homo, but the way that a chemical drug was able to make my buddies and I all feel so in tune with nature, the world and each other is amazing.

switched to mollys 4weeks ago. so much better. no comedowns cool
March 17, 2011 @ 10:35 PM
glennboy

Nope, I stay away from the drugs

go fuck yourself, marijuana aint no drug bitch

Live Life // Get Mo Money

March 17, 2011 @ 10:41 PM
hools

i love molly
March 17, 2011 @ 10:54 PM
fatbro

not pot related, but how hard is it to get an adderall prescription?

i was prescribed daytrana (ADD med, time release patch) 3 years ago in high school by a child psychiatrist at the time. i was going through some rough shit in my life; saw him about every week for a few months. i haven't seen him in years.

would it be easier for me to get a script because of my "history"? i'm tired of paying out the ass for addy here, the only guy i know doesn't want to "deal" normally, and only sells during finals week and shit.
March 17, 2011 @ 10:56 PM
hools

tell your dealer to stop bein a pussy and sell you them pillzzzzzz
March 17, 2011 @ 10:59 PM
fatbro

actually, he's not even a dealer. dude has his own prescription and uses it for himself. he's made it clear not to let anyone know that he has addy haha
March 18, 2011 @ 01:39 AM
PlatinumRespect

can anyone explain what molly is and what it feels like / the experience? and how long it lasts? always hear good shit about it but im strictly a no pills kinda guy.. convince me? lol
March 18, 2011 @ 01:46 AM
exhale

can anyone explain what molly is and what it feels like / the experience? and how long it lasts? always hear good shit about it but im strictly a no pills kinda guy.. convince me? lol

damn bro. you could always use google. but molly is a name for pure mdma aka ecstasy. no other things added. it is a powder. sold in a capsule sometimes or just as a loose powder. it feels like magic and love and connection and empathy and awesomeness. only way to know is to try it.
March 18, 2011 @ 01:53 AM
hools

this is of my knowledge, correct me if i'm wrong or missing anything, and gtfo with being a dick. this is the stoner thread cool

molly is the "pure" form of MDMA. it's usually in a crystally powder form and sold in pill capsules. depending on dosage and potency, effects can last up to a few hours. MDMA gives a feeling of euphoria, heightened senses, and what i like to call "rendering you ego-less"

MDMA = ecstasy. the difference between molly and pills, is pills are usually cut with other chemicals, ranging from caffiene, meth, ketamine, etc. these are cut with MDMA as "boosts". as they can definitely enhance the roll, you'll have a very bad comedown, as opposed to molly, where i've yet to experience any comedown. with that said, don't roll more often than within 2 week intervals.

haven't fucked with pills since i've been getting pretty sweet deals on molly from an old friend. i honestly haven't had any bad comedown in my experience with molly, sometimes the day after i feel awesome. do your research and don't abuse the magic holmes cool
March 18, 2011 @ 01:57 AM
northwest

duce.. I feel like youre buying new pieces or weed accessories every week haha
March 18, 2011 @ 02:48 AM
PlatinumRespect

this is of my knowledge, correct me if i'm wrong or missing anything, and gtfo with being a dick. this is the stoner thread cool

molly is the "pure" form of MDMA. it's usually in a crystally powder form and sold in pill capsules. depending on dosage and potency, effects can last up to a few hours. MDMA gives a feeling of euphoria, heightened senses, and what i like to call "rendering you ego-less"

MDMA = ecstasy. the difference between molly and pills, is pills are usually cut with other chemicals, ranging from caffiene, meth, ketamine, etc. these are cut with MDMA as "boosts". as they can definitely enhance the roll, you'll have a very bad comedown, as opposed to molly, where i've yet to experience any comedown. with that said, don't roll more often than within 2 week intervals.

haven't fucked with pills since i've been getting pretty sweet deals on molly from an old friend. i honestly haven't had any bad comedown in my experience with molly, sometimes the day after i feel awesome. do your research and don't abuse the magic holmes cool

good lookin out, that was helpful. and yeah man, why always such disrespect in the stoner thread? just chill.

and i know i can just goggle it. ive been a long time member on here but just got a new username, so i know how it goes. just trying to spread the knowledge between us so we can all benefit. whats the point in helping myself if i can't help the HB fam in the process?
March 18, 2011 @ 02:57 AM
ulkgood

WAYYY better than pills. Pills have all this shit in it and in theory mollys are pure mdma which can't be pressed into a pill thats why its in a capsule.

It'll hit you in about 40-50 and its a really strong peak. then it pretty much chills down and after 4 hours you just kinda feel sober. I had to chew alot from the times i've taken mine so yea. But for me and all my friends there's no depressed comedown or all that gay shit. O and the high isn't too crazy that you can't control yourself but its a really good high.

hools is right if you get about 6+hours of sleep afterwards you feel fucking golden the next day.
March 18, 2011 @ 03:32 AM
ChronBong

i used to be a massive stoner. but now im older i smoke weed once a while. i prefer to be high by myself and play some video games/ watch movies. i tend to get hella paranoid at parties, but by no means im not anti-social at all. in fact im extrovert. its just that i got too many drugs in my system fucked up my brain cells lol.
March 18, 2011 @ 05:39 AM
PlatinumRespect

smoking weed while on molly? do or dont?

i smoked when i did shrooms and i loved it. lol
March 18, 2011 @ 07:36 AM
zzzboy

i used to be a massive stoner. but now im older i smoke weed once a while. i prefer to be high by myself and play some video games/ watch movies. i tend to get hella paranoid at parties, but by no means im not anti-social at all. in fact im extrovert. its just that i got too many drugs in my system fucked up my brain cells lol.

which drugs?
March 18, 2011 @ 10:23 AM
KTA

doing zoomers tonight cool...a guy can smoke like sharlie cheen all night damn it feels good when your tripping. except the next morning the lungs are pooched hard
March 18, 2011 @ 10:43 AM
exhale

sure why not. i usually go by the mantra of do it if you want to and you think it will feel good. i smoke so many cigs when im on molly. weed is great too, but i cant burn at the current time.

and tripping and smoking are made for each other.
March 18, 2011 @ 10:52 AM
PiagetNoodle

Whose a stoner?

This dick ♥♥♥♥♥ jajajajajajajajajajajajaja
March 18, 2011 @ 10:55 AM
Ma Duce

waketh and baketh

lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep.

March 18, 2011 @ 11:08 AM
hools

good lookin out, that was helpful. and yeah man, why always such disrespect in the stoner thread? just chill.

no problem man. also, if you're gonna roll, load up on vitamin C a few hours prior and some 5htp (seratonin supplement) always helps with comedowns.

i always love sitting down and smoking after i feel the effects of the MDMA hit me, it gets it really kickin in. right when i get up i get a crazy headrush like i'm entering another dimension cool
March 18, 2011 @ 11:29 AM
giorgio19

Smoking on Sour D right now, $210 an O cool
March 18, 2011 @ 12:21 PM
HELLA.

waketh and baketh

Mah religion.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.