Whos a Stoner?

October 11, 2010 @ 01:38:24

First two pics are Jack Cleaner 2 and the third is a mix of JC2, Green Queen, Afgooie and and outdoor grow from the end of summer.

Dude...who the hell trimmed that shit?
October 11, 2010 @ 01:48:34
Originally posted by Inactive User
Whats the best way to smoke a dime?

Don't smoke metal coins. smh
October 11, 2010 @ 02:11:18
lol
October 11, 2010 @ 02:16:25
No man it's not.

Yes, pretty much every illegal drug transits its way through Mexico but the biggest and most traversed drug is Weed.

In Tamaulipas there is literally HILLS growing nothing but weed, and where do you think all of it goes? Sure as fuck doesn't stay in Mexico.

Chihuahua, Durango, and Sinaloa all have enormous farms that grow nothing but weed.

I live in chula vista which is essentialy northern TJ and idk the majority of the cartel action i hear around school or wherever is mainly about coke
October 11, 2010 @ 07:39:56
does aqualab ever give out any discount codes? i want one smh
October 11, 2010 @ 10:35:01
^ i haven't seen any

about to order this on my first paycheck..shit better not sell out.

wake n bake to aceyalone

lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep.

October 11, 2010 @ 10:44:46
so me idrum and a couple homies were smoking bowls in my room the other day, and my roommate comes in and tells me to shut the door cuz he thinks he'll get second-hand high. we even heard him 'coughing' outside. what an ignorant motherfucker.

same roommate took his toaster oven from the kitchen cuz i was using it to make toast in the morning. lulz.

i should go out there and blow a fat hit in his face.

and fuck this year lease ha

/endrant

October 11, 2010 @ 10:56:40
shitty roommates is by far the worst... i had some last year and shit was wack... what you should do is knock him the fuck out and hotbox a blunt in a closet while hes passed out
October 11, 2010 @ 13:27:00
Ok so I got high last night, but like a high ive never been. My friends and I dont know how to roll a blunt so we like emptied out a black and mild by like scooping out the tabacco with a pen then we poured the weed in and then just sealed the end and smoked it. It got me super high like I felt I was a martian or something and real life wasnt real. Like I was in a video game and I was questioning if life really existed. It was fucking crazy. I was buggin. It felt like my life didnt exist or some shit. I was trying to act normal but couldnt. Anybody ever feel like that?
October 11, 2010 @ 13:41:07
Ok so I got high last night, but like a high ive never been. My friends and I dont know how to roll a blunt so we like emptied out a black and mild by like scooping out the tabacco with a pen then we poured the weed in and then just sealed the end and smoked it. It got me super high like I felt I was a martian or something and real life wasnt real. Like I was in a video game and I was questioning if life really existed. It was fucking crazy. I was buggin. It felt like my life didnt exist or some shit. I was trying to act normal but couldnt. Anybody ever feel like that?

I felt like this first time I ever hit a bong. I was high for about 6 hours. the fucked up part about it was that we went to a friends birthday party at his right after we smoked and I was tripping so hard there. shit was intense

I had taken the words out of his mouth and filled it with fart.

October 11, 2010 @ 13:52:21
Yeaah its crazy, I dont like it. I felt like I was going to die from a heart attack or something. Never again will I smoke that much.
October 11, 2010 @ 14:00:40
I thought The Union explained the Canada/USA drug crimes pretty well, not sure if its the same for Mexico though. It was something along the lines of selling cannabis in the US for a ridiculously inflated price and the money they got from cannabis was used to buy coke/heroin to be shipped to Canada(Vancouver, Montreal, ect) where they also sold for alot more. When big money is involved, organized crime gets involved.
October 11, 2010 @ 14:07:20
yeah. that story up there reminds me of my first time ever getting high. shit was weird because i've smoked like 3 times prior to that, but didn't really feel shit. after 30 minutes of just chillin and shit i had no grip over time whatsoever. my thoughts would just fucking drift away. it was almost scary.
October 11, 2010 @ 14:14:03
Some purple shit

damn b&) I wanna take a hit so bad

I want to see the world burn

October 11, 2010 @ 14:14:23
Yo dude hit me up. Secrets and Novelties and Stuff and the most widely known around here. They're also the best. Secrets has the quality Roor, Illadelph and MGW pieces. Novelties and Stuff is cheaper but most of their shit is foreign made. Secrets is all made in the USA.

I'll definetely hit you up to get ahold of that Chicago Bud via private messages. smokeyface Good lookin out
October 11, 2010 @ 14:19:53
i would love some sativa =(. too much indica makes me feel like shit.
October 11, 2010 @ 14:34:40
i cant smoke weed no more becuase of a hair drug test im going to be taking

so my boy told to smoke salvia? he said its another type of herb and gets u really high for like 5 minutes lol?

and he said it wont even come up on a drug test. is this true?
October 11, 2010 @ 14:35:43
salvia is legal. its totally different from weed. and yes, you will trip out for a few minutes.
October 11, 2010 @ 14:49:59
^ lol yes. pls record yourself doing salvia for the first time and post it on here

i would love some sativa =(. too much indica makes me feel like shit.

word. trying to do my hmk on this sour d and i'm nodding off |0

wish i had some headband right now.

October 11, 2010 @ 15:12:15
so me idrum and a couple homies were smoking bowls in my room the other day, and my roommate comes in and tells me to shut the door cuz he thinks he'll get second-hand high. we even heard him 'coughing' outside. what an ignorant motherfucker.

same roommate took his toaster oven from the kitchen cuz i was using it to make toast in the morning. lulz.

i should go out there and blow a fat hit in his face.

and fuck this year lease ha

/endrant

yeah dude was trippin

can't wait to hit that new piece though
October 11, 2010 @ 19:04:40
sour diesel never lets me down

you smoke like that now son?
October 11, 2010 @ 21:25:34
trying to cop a setup from aqualab.
have $200 to spend

i want an ashcatcher so my shit dont get dirty so i was thinking of

+

is that good?
or should i switch the tube to a
October 11, 2010 @ 22:10:50
damn dude that sucks hella. you got any more stories? shit like this interests me.i kow that sounded hella sarcastic but w.e. im being serious.

lmao you have some crazy stories man.

something kinda weird happened the other night when i was making my selection at the liquor store. i go in, walk toward the beer and there were a few grown ass øøøøøs standing around with confused looks on their faces. i see the mickey's forty and go in for the insta-kop. their expressions went from confusion to utter bewilderment and one of them was like "what is THAT? you really gonna finish all that little dude?!" i was speechless at first cuz one, this gangster looking bro called me 'little dude' and two, cuz he didn't know what a forty was. been done drinking these since HS lolwtfax. they were clearly older than me too..

oh, and they each bought one after that. they'd never had a forty before smfh

so fucking blown right now. about to start season 5 of dexter. anybody watch this shit? if not what are you doing with your life

October 11, 2010 @ 22:11:43
not me. what a waste of money.

too busy saving up to cop that used rolex, I feel you smokeyface
October 11, 2010 @ 22:22:42
the first time i ever ate a brownie, i was high for 3 days. three fucking days!!! shit was nuts
October 11, 2010 @ 22:22:58
blazed today and now i have the fattest headeche ever. shits not even pleasent
October 11, 2010 @ 22:31:06
blazed today and now i have the fattest headeche ever. shits not even pleasent

man ive been getting headaches after i come down from my high too, i dont even know whats up with that. shit sucks
October 11, 2010 @ 23:23:34
nah im smoking dank trust me. We had sour kush i believe it was . I just took a really big bong hit i guess. Idk if you'll be able to tell but heres a pic my friend took

October 12, 2010 @ 00:18:07
The fuck are thirties?
October 12, 2010 @ 00:25:10
nah im smoking dank trust me. We had sour kush i believe it was . I just took a really big bong hit i guess. Idk if you'll be able to tell but heres a pic my friend took

maybe it's because you're smoking out of that dirty acrylic bong.

and yeah, what shanklin said..

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x