Whos a Stoner?

October 07, 2010 @ 16:23:07
Originally posted by Inactive User
&)&)smokeyfacesmokeyface

ATF is one of my favorite strains. smoked some from the club once and i was GONE. good shite

just picked up a forty. pool party at my complex (all students) in a bit blushing

^ i hate those fucking lighters

i've had that purp djeep for about a year. still hasn't run out of fluid smokeyface

but i understand why people hate them blushing
October 07, 2010 @ 17:26:36
The part that makes it legal is awesome. But the prices will be much higher. Plus they control who can sell it and how much you can grow and the space. And another big companys will flood just like tobacco, i just think it will be much harder to obtain like alcohol for underage people. IMHO the laws in california are better now than prop 19.

How much you can legally possess:

Prop. 215: 8 oz. - 3 lbs.
Prop. 19: 1 oz.

How much you can grow:

Prop. 215: Anywhere from 6 - 72 plants (although the Supreme Court in January declared even these limits unconstitutional, saying that medical marijuana patients ought to be able to grow an unlimited quantity).

Prop. 19: Anywhere from 1 - 6 plants, depending on how many of your roommates also want to grow. (Whatever you guys can squeeze into a 5'x5' plot, as this limit is per *residence*, not per person.)

Age restriction:

Prop. 215: 18+
Prop. 19: 21+

The right to toke in public?

Prop. 215: Yes
Prop. 19: No(Not only would it not allow recreational smokers to indulge in public, but it also reverses that freedom for medical marijuana consumers!)
October 07, 2010 @ 17:52:39
highly (lol, pun not intended) recommend this newsletter to anyone interested:
www.dailydank.com

good shit daily.

Thats all chubbs and nuggetry right there |0

dat monopoly money smokeyfacesmokeyface
October 07, 2010 @ 18:12:41
you guys can't be serious about this whole no on 19 thing. damn smfh.

there is more to 19 than just making weed legal. did you think it would be that easy?
October 07, 2010 @ 18:30:20
The part that makes it legal is awesome. But the prices will be much higher. Plus they control who can sell it and how much you can grow and the space. And another big companys will flood just like tobacco, i just think it will be much harder to obtain like alcohol for underage people. IMHO the laws in california are better now than prop 19.

How much you can legally possess:

Prop. 215: 8 oz. - 3 lbs.
Prop. 19: 1 oz.

How much you can grow:

Prop. 215: Anywhere from 6 - 72 plants (although the Supreme Court in January declared even these limits unconstitutional, saying that medical marijuana patients ought to be able to grow an unlimited quantity).

Prop. 19: Anywhere from 1 - 6 plants, depending on how many of your roommates also want to grow. (Whatever you guys can squeeze into a 5'x5' plot, as this limit is per *residence*, not per person.)

Age restriction:

Prop. 215: 18+
Prop. 19: 21+

The right to toke in public?

Prop. 215: Hemp yes!!!
Prop. 19: Hell no. (Not only would it not allow recreational smokers to indulge in public, but it also reverses that freedom for medical marijuana consumers!)

My
October 07, 2010 @ 18:39:45
PLEASE READ

This is my take on Prop 19. For those of you who have actually read it, then good job.
For those of you that havent read it, and only heard the "Official Legalization of Marijuana" part then its time for you to listen up. The only reason that California is now considering legalizing weed is because our economy is so FUCKED that they have damn near run out of options. They are just looking for another thing to tax. Yeah it would be kind of cool to legalize pot, but then to pay taxes on it? What if you went to pick up a dub from your dealer and he was like "Alright my øøøøø that'll be $24.75." Taxes included. The fuck is that? All our government can think about is TAX, TAX, TAX, TAX, TAX, TAX till the death of them. They figure people like smoking weed, and the reparations of smoking weed (if any) arent nearly as bad as some other drugs so they could be safe to legalize it and essentially solve some of our debt problems. Well, Im not down with paying taxes on my bud to be honest. Ive got a fucking idea though. How about instead of legalizing weed to get rid of some of our debt, we FIRE some mother fuckers that work for the government that have "dispensable income". The government today is bigger than it has ever been in the history of our country. Those old fucks are so overpaid and under worked it would make your fucking head spin. Fire some of those cock suckers and save some money every year not having to pay their ridiculous, six figure salary.

/rant.
October 07, 2010 @ 18:58:45
My
October 07, 2010 @ 19:10:00
If yall dont want to pay taxes on it, buy it from a fuckin dealer or grow that shit. And you act like theres so many restrictions as to growing and public smoking, has that ever stopped you before??
October 07, 2010 @ 20:26:03
I put a question mark to reiterate another question.

to reiterate another question? the fuck are you trying to say? this post was all i needed to confirm that you are indeed a complete jackass and not worth any sort of argument. smoke on since it's illegal bro smokeyface

edit: you're probably too stupid to understand that your sentence makes no sense in the english language so i bet this all flew right over your head.
October 07, 2010 @ 20:31:33
you still got a retainer?
October 07, 2010 @ 20:32:58
to reiterate another question? the fuck are you trying to say? this post was all i needed to confirm that you are indeed a complete jackass and not worth any sort of argument. smoke on since it's illegal bro smokeyface

edit: you're probably too stupid to understand that your sentence makes no sense in the english language so i bet this all flew right over your head.

October 07, 2010 @ 21:53:06
word me too, retainer gang or die.
October 07, 2010 @ 22:07:18
I heard the pastry field has good health care. You can get that chipped tooth fixed for free almost

instagram: prxsh

October 07, 2010 @ 22:12:26
-y.

nah just sayin'. pastry dudes in cc make bank.

October 07, 2010 @ 22:20:58
lol.

okay.

postin my daily life in another thread, brb. gonna tell them I chipped a nail.

October 07, 2010 @ 22:27:05
lol.

okay.

postin my daily life in another thread, brb. gonna tell them I chipped a nail.

BOAWW got em.
October 07, 2010 @ 22:32:34
lmao. post that sext message you sent yourself to prove some (dat) facade point for the nth time again. that was funny

owate. I just got an altoid from my friend and getting the chipped nail fixed tuesday. updating the thread, brb.

October 07, 2010 @ 22:38:05
thanks for posting it again and giving me a useless explanation br0. (you blurred the number out so your point is futher null herpderp.)

turns out the nail salon is closed tuesday. gonna try and get the chipped nail fixed wednesday. later guise.

October 07, 2010 @ 22:54:15
u mad, writing me a paragraph. telling me your area code when no area code is shown in the picture lmao.

P.S. you delusional with no proof of messages. If I sent them you'd have a copy of them toooooo lololol.

useless explanation? maybe you're dumb or something, na its not your intelligence thats the problem. its the smell receptors in your brain being overloaded by that curry stench you keep on your persons 25/8. dude whens the last time you showered. i know smell-0-vision aint supposed to come out for like another 5 years dude at least. techonology isnt that far ahead but please for the love of base god tell me why i can smell you from here in sunny south florida? oh thats right, cause you're indian/full of shit. pce. 1 love.

/waits patiently for you to get so mad irl that you start sending death threats again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxKkbs1y1Oc

quoting in case you delete cus u mad.

October 07, 2010 @ 23:11:18
you thinkin I care that much. I'm not in there the majority of the day like you lmao.

you on dat snitch lyfe btw. blushing

edit- lmao, hide the snitchin'.

October 07, 2010 @ 23:24:21
aye, rather that then go to jail o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o.

and only you'd think that getting banned from the sb for spamming your rehtoric butthurt paragraph meant that much to me lol. stay makin pastries. stay posting in the sb for half the day. stay thinkin indians are genetically smelly lol. u da man. assume I'm mad lol.

October 07, 2010 @ 23:27:20
not me. what a waste of money.
October 07, 2010 @ 23:36:12
not me. what a waste of money.

Then get the fuck out son.

And lets take this to some Jawes vs. Raylo thread and stop shittin up this thread.
October 07, 2010 @ 23:37:18
October 07, 2010 @ 23:44:35
just got 15g of herb for 100 bucks and 2g of keef. fucking great deal. pics soon. Jack Hair, Afgooie and Green Queen.
October 07, 2010 @ 23:51:35
Then get the fuck out son.

And lets take this to some Jawes vs. Raylo thread and stop shittin up this thread.

Sry, just trying to get my post count up.
October 07, 2010 @ 23:56:23
Lol
October 08, 2010 @ 00:19:12

October 08, 2010 @ 00:24:44
re-upped?
October 08, 2010 @ 00:33:05
Sry, just trying to get my post count up.

smh
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x