Whos a Stoner?

Nov 01, 2010 @ 14:59
Originally posted by Inactive User
I post some Cudi and ♥♥♥♥♥s start wylin
Then another ♥♥♥♥♥ post some fucking Birdman and its alright.
Smh
World is ending.

That birdman song>Cudi's discography
Nov 01, 2010 @ 15:16
I'm with Raylo fuck a break, shits dumb imo. Working out stoned is so fun.

When you barely getting a body high, shit is time to take a break. I'm gonna take a break because I barely get high anymore. Smoked a blunt of white rhino and was a fairly buzzed for maybe half an hour. And i'm not smoking shitty weed either before you fags say step your game up.
Nov 01, 2010 @ 15:18
Don't ever eat mushrooms on halloween.

funnest time to goom. u a pus.

Cigarettes, Ice Cream and Figurines of the Virgin Mary http://www.last.fm/user/actsyalawlz

Nov 01, 2010 @ 15:23
idk what type of shit you're smoking but ive been smoking often and i still get hella blazed.

you doing something wrong. and why announce if you're on a break? maybe you dont wanna do it today but tomorrow youll blaze one up. who cares. didnt mean to sound mean.

I sell so I smoke pretty much all day everyday. And I will be on a break for awhile because I smoked way too much this past weekend. Smoked an eighth on Friday alone. Step the fuck up.
Nov 01, 2010 @ 15:46
I sell so I smoke pretty much all day everyday. And I will be on a break for awhile because I smoked way too much this past weekend. Smoked an eighth on Friday alone. Step the fuck up.

even if you get ~1/2 zip and flip it to your friends you could still be smokin good, and do it for free by making your $ back. smokeyface
Nov 01, 2010 @ 15:51

I have a med card and get damn good weed 100% of the time. Unless your dealing a huge amount of weed, which if your making an 1/8 sound really big then your not, I have more and better product then you in any form you can think of (weed, edible, hash, keef ect) so dont try and act big with smoking your 4 grams on Friday lol try doing a half ounce in under an hour and come back and start bragging.
Nov 01, 2010 @ 16:14
all people that say "they aint get high no more" are from the east coast. yall have some bunk ass bud.
Nov 01, 2010 @ 16:19
funnest time to goom. u a pus.

wait a minute, do you call tripping on shrooms gooming? lol or did you mean to boom

cuz i've never heard goom but i fuckin love the sound of that ! hahah
Nov 01, 2010 @ 16:24
all people that say "they aint get high no more" are from the east coast. yall have some bunk ass bud.

Not necessarily,
I
Nov 01, 2010 @ 16:31
Yo what clubs do fools in los angeles fuck with? I personally go to Topanga Caregivers, Venice Collective, The Green Earth, and La Brea Collective on a pretty regular basis but thats only because I wont pay more than 45$ for an eighth. Whats good with some others though.
Nov 01, 2010 @ 17:09
no smoke november starts today

getting tested december 9 so i'm making sure i pass

see you guys then
Nov 01, 2010 @ 17:48

even if you get ~1/2 zip and flip it to your friends you could still be smokin good, and do it for free by making your $ back. smokeyface

No shit. What do you think I'm doing?
Nov 01, 2010 @ 18:02
Not necessarily,
I

lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep.

Nov 01, 2010 @ 19:59
t breaks are for the weak
Nov 01, 2010 @ 20:09
Just moved to MD last month... East coast bud is the worst right now... Can hardly grab where I am...

any MD hb stoners in here??? just tryin rep where i stay ya dig. oh yeah FUCK the east coast and its whack ass weed status. Going out to colorado again in march gonna get mile high in the mile high again. now im rambling

ogkush/fifa11/khalifaman/kanye. my night
Nov 01, 2010 @ 20:47
I have a med card and get damn good weed 100% of the time. Unless your dealing a huge amount of weed, which if your making an 1/8 sound really big then your not, I have more and better product then you in any form you can think of (weed, edible, hash, keef ect) so dont try and act big with smoking your 4 grams on Friday lol try doing a half ounce in under an hour and come back and start bragging.

cmon brah, the amount u can smoke in one day doesnt make u SIQQQ lololol
dat wasting weed/money

i smoke less than a gram a day and i stay buzzed throughout the whole 15 hours of awake time lawl

i love it

PS. its kief.

Inactive User

Nov 01, 2010 @ 20:50
dat wasting weed/money

i smoke less than a gram a day and i stay buzzed throughout the whole 15 hours of awake time lawl

i love it

PS. its kief.

blinkyeyesblinkyeyesblinkyeyesblinkyeyesblinkyeyesblinkyeyesblinkyeyesblinkyeyesblinkyeyesblinkyeyes
Nov 01, 2010 @ 21:28
No shit. What do you think I'm doing?

chill hombre, i was making a statement to support what you said.

>smh
Nov 01, 2010 @ 21:31
anyone smoke salvia
Nov 01, 2010 @ 21:33
I said i was going to take a t break and never did it. Because i got high

but anyways my homie picked up on some blue cheese, what should i expect?
Nov 01, 2010 @ 22:35
na, 1-2 week tbreaks every other month do me good
Nov 01, 2010 @ 23:55
dat wasting weed/money

i love it

PS. its kief.

im not saying that is a regular thing, just making a point. how do you smoke that gram to stay high for 15 hours? Volcano?
Nov 02, 2010 @ 00:00
na, 1-2 week tbreaks every other month do me good

word, that probably does b..

but the only time i stop smoking is when im wrapped up in too much shit to notice..

?)

most has been a day or two.. but once i get the chance smokeyfacesmokeyface

idk, i can probably drop dank cold turkey.. on the real...

but ehhhhhh |0

idk just my 2 cents tho
Nov 02, 2010 @ 00:09
?)
Nov 02, 2010 @ 00:10
my buddy just started selling so he can smoke for free, the stupid thing is the bud he buys is so shitty, he's smoking the same shit and its gone way before he's done selling a HALF. dillin without a cellphone smh
Nov 02, 2010 @ 00:18
dat wasting weed/money

i love it

PS. its kief.

i dont see how this is even possible
Nov 02, 2010 @ 00:29
ok fine maybe a bit more than a gram LOL
but not too much
Nov 02, 2010 @ 00:30
chill hombre, i was making a statement to support what you said.

>smh

yeah i know homie. i was just messin.
Nov 02, 2010 @ 00:38
i c u chopzzzz blushing

gnite snapper

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KihMTWy8oNk

maybe i'll PM ya the one with my ex for xmas lol

lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep.

Nov 02, 2010 @ 00:42
i know we dont like each other but that was dope as shit.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0