Oct 29, 2010 @ 13:51
you guys like mac miller? hes chill as fuck when youre high

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-1Sz56n9uE
Oct 29, 2010 @ 14:01
maybe if you're a female or gay...
Oct 29, 2010 @ 14:03
I quit a while ago
Oct 29, 2010 @ 15:05
Certified stoner... Dont they give out identification 4 that now?
Oct 29, 2010 @ 15:14
Originally posted by Inactive User

great post mang, whoopie with that croaky ass voice probably getting SO high.

instagram.com/tunnelno5 twentyfivelighters.tumblr.com soundcloud.com/tunnelno5

Oct 29, 2010 @ 15:20
fuuuu all my senses are delayed about 3 seconds
Oct 29, 2010 @ 15:43
you guys like mac miller? hes chill as fuck when youre high

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-1Sz56n9uE

get on it

Live Life // Get Mo Money

Oct 29, 2010 @ 16:05
im munching on ritz crackers + ham and quakes rice snack. smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfaceblushing
Oct 29, 2010 @ 16:23
my floormate owes me $10 should i just get $10 or $20 worth of reg weed from him?
Oct 29, 2010 @ 16:24
anyone prefer blunts rolled with swisher sweet cigarillo? ive only used dutches and games and i'm wondering how swishers are.. they're a lot skinnier (im guessing less paper)
Oct 29, 2010 @ 17:02
my floormate owes me $10 should i just get $10 or $20 worth of reg weed from him?

yeah
Oct 29, 2010 @ 17:12
no reg weed in any amount is worth $20
Oct 29, 2010 @ 17:14
anyone prefer blunts rolled with swisher sweet cigarillo? ive only used dutches and games and i'm wondering how swishers are.. they're a lot skinnier (im guessing less paper)

i dont smoke blunts anymore but i pretty much only rolled grape swishers when i did. dutches seem so east coast to me.

anyways, joints>>>

Instagram: THECHADDWASGREAT

Oct 29, 2010 @ 17:18
Had some truth OG from Topanga Caregivers last night. Made a bunch of mole mix (50% tobacco 50% weed) and got baked in the Boston commons. Lifes real good &)

thats disgusting man. if you used cigarette tobacco. i find the only good mole rips are a bit of blackstone cherry on top of a big bowl of kush, ripped out of a biiig bong.

and i knew someone would say what blaizini said lol
Oct 29, 2010 @ 18:03
im stoned on cali's finest. og kush and pineapple express ♥♥♥♥♥.
Oct 29, 2010 @ 18:37
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhY6TM1c7VB2yN4XI4 lol you sf ♥♥♥♥♥s
Oct 29, 2010 @ 18:43
just hit that grav bong wuts good
Oct 29, 2010 @ 22:45

get on it

Macs the shit, Senior Skip Day and the Smoke DZA song that he features in is awesome. If you like him try out Chris Webby, pretty sick imo.

Edit: Saul the videos fucking hilarious, Tyler showed me that shit and fucking was loving on it.
Oct 29, 2010 @ 23:14
about to smoke some skywalker, but some herbs are holed up in my apt. were waiting for them to leave. ughhhhh
Oct 30, 2010 @ 01:47

swishers are a lott harsher bro. believe it or not, i heard swishers are made with f*cking fiberglass.

i would never smoke my herb with tobacco. if i have room in whatever im rolling, im having it 100% GREENS. the only good reason my homie backed up mixing is when you gotta smoke out a grip of heads.

instagram.com/tunnelno5 twentyfivelighters.tumblr.com soundcloud.com/tunnelno5

Oct 30, 2010 @ 02:03
I gave blood today. Would it be ok to smoke today or what? I'm thinkin a lotta fluids will do.
yea your good. id suggest drinking though, u get fuuucked after giving blood
Oct 30, 2010 @ 03:38
life throws crazy turns at you everyday man at the most unlikely of times...but on the real smoked some joints, blunts, BR's and pipe rips with like 20 people at a pretty sweet party tonight in Eugene. gotta love a town where every single house you go into has more then one piece no matter who it is.
Oct 30, 2010 @ 05:13
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhY6TM1c7VB2yN4XI4 lol you sf ♥♥♥♥♥s

i know for a fact that someone will sample that reporter in a song this year
Oct 30, 2010 @ 06:37
i dont smoke blunts anymore but i pretty much only rolled grape swishers when i did. dutches seem so east coast to me.

anyways, joints>>>

i am east coast haha. what rolling papers do you prefer? i've been using zigzags but they burn way too fast
swishers are a lott harsher bro. believe it or not, i heard swishers are made with f*cking fiberglass.

i would never smoke my herb with tobacco. if i have room in whatever im rolling, im having it 100% GREENS. the only good reason my homie backed up mixing is when you gotta smoke out a grip of heads.

i was talking about emptying the guts and just using the paper. and how it compares to dutches/games
Oct 30, 2010 @ 09:26
I quit a while ago
Oct 30, 2010 @ 11:13
thats disgusting man. if you used cigarette tobacco. i find the only good mole rips are a bit of blackstone cherry on top of a big bowl of kush, ripped out of a biiig bong.

and i knew someone would say what blaizini said lol

Haha half OG half American Spirit/Bali Shag/Norweigan Shag out of an illadelph is what I usually fuck with. Twisting up some backwoods right now with some Skywalker from Green Earth Collective lifes real nice
Oct 30, 2010 @ 12:58

anyways, joints>>>

took the words right from my mouth, mu ♥♥♥♥♥ smokeyface

smokin a white widow joint rolled with Elements (first time with Elements)

- tastes good
- burns just right

8.5/10
should have rolled it with a crutch but still satisfying.

Oct 30, 2010 @ 12:59
Macs the shit, Senior Skip Day and the Smoke DZA song that he features in is awesome. If you like him try out Chris Webby, pretty sick imo.

Edit: Saul the videos fucking hilarious, Tyler showed me that shit and fucking was loving on it.

might you recommend some Chris Webby

Oct 30, 2010 @ 13:04
i am east coast haha. what rolling papers do you prefer? i've been using zigzags but they burn way too fast

I fuck with orange box(slow burning) zigs mostly just cuz you can get them just about everywhere. i don't always have time to go to a smoke shop.

Instagram: THECHADDWASGREAT

Oct 30, 2010 @ 13:24
this a raw paper not a blunt
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0