Whos a Stoner?

Dec 26, 2006 @ 22:10
That citrus looks like it has some purple bud in it, yummy. I made a vow to try and not smoke until I get off probation. I'm really looking forward to next September smokeyface

Inactive User

Dec 27, 2006 @ 08:43
all this shit looks yummy
Dec 27, 2006 @ 09:10
last day before christmas break, and ***** gave me a nickel bag of some good shit for a box of cookies, went home couldn't find any gars, so me and my cuz freaked it into a cig, i was coughin from the damn tobacco she left in there, i'm off tobacco for life, but we was high all day from about noon to 7 good times
Dec 27, 2006 @ 09:45
Dec 27, 2006 @ 13:12
I'll start an little outdoor grow in march blushing

Inactive User

Jan 04, 2007 @ 03:10
i am a pot head ya diggggggg
Jan 04, 2007 @ 16:07
DAMN! I need a new hook-up
Jan 05, 2007 @ 02:43
mMMmmm Budddhaa Stix
Jan 12, 2007 @ 02:28
I smoke chumps like you on the b ball court
Jan 12, 2007 @ 02:45
^ lol funniest commercial ever.

i smokkke trees. my friends grow so i get the hook up
Jan 12, 2007 @ 03:11
I think smoking weed is fucking lame.
Jan 12, 2007 @ 03:17
some people just dont like it or the "concept" of intoxicating your body.

Sinatra you remind me of a good buddy of mine that was "straight edge", not sure if you are, but you guys dress alike.

to each his own.
Jan 12, 2007 @ 03:18
been smoking very intensive last weeks

aint no good.. aint no good..
Jan 12, 2007 @ 03:30
that aint hooked.. that is FUCKED hahah

ive been smoking only in weekends and thursdays... im only sober on days i go to office
Jan 12, 2007 @ 03:56
i love not having to pay
Jan 12, 2007 @ 04:09
The thing was that I didn't pay for any of it, LOL.

wow helgen youre so cool and you always know how to impress me at the end.. so awesome!
Jan 12, 2007 @ 15:34
not mine... but i wish
Jan 12, 2007 @ 16:05
bunned a spliff about 5 minutes ago
Jan 13, 2007 @ 02:37
some people just dont like it or the "concept" of intoxicating your body.

Sinatra you remind me of a good buddy of mine that was "straight edge", not sure if you are, but you guys dress alike.

to each his own.

I'm not straight edge - I'm just not really down with illegal drugs. Call me crazy.

I used to smoke weed a ton in junior high and early highschool, it just sucked and I don't really understand why people waste their money on it.

Just go drink some beers and get rowdy or something instead.
Jan 13, 2007 @ 02:37
Sinatra this is a thread for stoners, obviously you're not one, so why come in here and bash something that you obviously know nothing about. Go take an anthropology of drugs course if you happen to even be in college and you'll actually understand more about the drug than what you have heard or even personally experianced with it.

The side effects while not the same are comparable to alcohol which is completely decriminalized and socially accepted, and while you may not personally agree with the effects of marijuana I've seen it do wonders for people who would have otherwise been perscribed anxiety pills or anti-depression bullshit pharmaceuticals, that in my personal opinion do a lot worse for the mind and body than marijuana.

Although you're plenty entitled to your own opinion, realize that not everyone smokes weed just to get high as fuck, there are some responsible adults out there who are actually benefiting from the effects of this drug.

Haha, FYI - I didn't read a single word of this.
Jan 13, 2007 @ 02:39
Oh I guess a little BTW - I have tons of friends who smoke pot.

It's not like I have a problem with them doing it, or something stupid like that.
Jan 13, 2007 @ 18:37
Haha, no beef dude - I just hear it all the time from people like you.

I don't care about its medicinal properties anymore, or why you smoke it. I'm just not down.

I've read the reports and heard all the hippies try and give lectures about why it should be legalized. I'm just over it.

I don't give a crap if people smoke it, or if it's good for you etc... For me, it's a lame thing to do.

So sorry if I have a different opinion than you! Haha, people like you are such a bummer dude. I have my opinion, and you turn into Dr. Greenthumb, trying to tell me a bunch of stuff that I've heard before.
Jan 13, 2007 @ 18:38
not mine... but i wish

omfg!

I like close up pics of buds smokeyface
Jan 13, 2007 @ 18:39
I smoked the last og my 007 (double o seven), And true to name, once it was gone, you wouldn't even know we smoked be cause the smell was gone.
Jan 13, 2007 @ 18:43
mfs calm down its not a big deal. he just doesn't like it. He said alcohol bc its a diff. feeling. I prefer it to, bc it makes you want to party and do stupid fun shit. Either way I smoke weed. Lol
Jan 13, 2007 @ 18:48

crazy setup
Jan 13, 2007 @ 19:09
^ "foo, are you fo real?!"
Jan 14, 2007 @ 06:21
I quit weed on new years.....it's fackin' awesome

Inactive User

Jan 14, 2007 @ 20:02
I havent smoked since last summer....not really by choice.
Jan 14, 2007 @ 20:18
my dad's a carpenter .
he builds sheds and farms for weed often so major hook up
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.