December 05, 2006 @ 10:42:30 AM

Inactive User

Originally posted by Inactive User
I'll be as high as girafe pussy.

LMAO
December 05, 2006 @ 12:43:53 PM
count me in
December 05, 2006 @ 15:05:45 PM
i am. all day eryday for the past 6 years. the only time i ever took a break was when i went overseas for 2 weeks. but regrettfully, its a daily habit for me.
December 05, 2006 @ 17:45:24 PM

Inactive User

yeaaaah i smoke like 3 times a day blinkyeyes
December 05, 2006 @ 17:49:42 PM
No disrespect to anyone, but whats the point of gettin high? Check out Justin718, its taken over his whole life... Doing it once in a while is alright, but when it gets to the point where you can have fun without it...thats dumb.
December 05, 2006 @ 17:54:38 PM

Inactive User

^ So did the police officer come to your school and show you this during your D.A.R.E program?

Reffer Madness

Sorry...

I was just going to leave that smart ass remark. but, I'll answer your question. There is no point in getting high except for well....getting high. Its recreational for lots of people and has been found to have less of a problematic effect of you long and short term than alcohol which is legal. However, im not saying its a positive thing to do. Most people probably shouldnt smoke or do anything in excess. But, with that said, if you do ANYTHING in excess it can take over your life and that goes for doing drus and something as simple as eating...btw try eating 18 burgers in one sitting as opposed to smoking 18 blunts in one sitting...see which one makes you go to the emergency room first. Also, you cant belive everything thats pushed to you and become a sheep. Theres several reasons weed is illegal some of them valid some of them not.
December 05, 2006 @ 20:12:16 PM
I think i've heard some of the valid and unvalid reasons, but my main point was...why even go as far as to let it take over your life. its not like a sport, relationship. You're just sitting in a room smoking...not doing anything
December 05, 2006 @ 21:22:45 PM
^have you ever gotten high?
December 05, 2006 @ 22:12:59 PM

Inactive User

Like I said...anything in excess shouldnt be done. not just smoking weed. But, its not like the majority of people who do it let it take over thier lives trust me I know succesfull people in all aspects of life that do it. So of course theres gonna be people who go about everything the wrong way..it is what it is.
December 05, 2006 @ 22:15:29 PM
i smoke the trams aka traumas everyday and im 27 now, been smokin nothin but murdas for years and years. im also a perfect example of someone who can blaze as they please and still always be on point and have a successful career. you wanna see how its done and peep the illest weed, hash, shrooms, etc check out my post on i think page 6 for the link to the pics from my last trip to amsterdam. as for me im about to get into this ny sour diesel

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

December 05, 2006 @ 22:34:01 PM

Inactive User

yummy
December 05, 2006 @ 22:38:21 PM

Inactive User

dumbest thread ever.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

December 05, 2006 @ 22:44:07 PM
tasty nug? what?
December 05, 2006 @ 23:20:59 PM
I think i've heard some of the valid and unvalid reasons, but my main point was...why even go as far as to let it take over your life. its not like a sport, relationship. You're just sitting in a room smoking...not doing anything

looks like you know a lot.....

^have you ever gotten high?

December 06, 2006 @ 00:42:31 AM

Inactive User

the point of getting high is to feel good, physically and mentally; it's pursuing immediate happiness. done. it's not like you're just sitting there smoking, feeling sober; it can be a social thing or just a personal thing where you ease up your brain a little bit and have some deep thoughts or just kickin it with your friends... also, the point of getting high is to enhance other aspects of life (ie socialization, eating, going to the movies, etc.).
December 06, 2006 @ 01:47:13 AM
I used to smoke anywhere from an eighth to a quarter a day (a very, very expensive habit) about 3 years ago but after I started probation I had to chill out a lot. I've taken two six month breaks in the past three years but I still manage to come back to it (all this on probation mind you...yes I know it's a dumb decision). My new year's resolution is to stop until next September though which is when I will be a free man in terms of the law on my ass every month.

Since I slowed down on smoking I basically switched that addiction towards clothing and shoes. You don't even want to know how much I've spent on shoes alone this year, I added everything up last night and I was disgusted, but on the other hand if I was smoking like I used to the sum that I would spend on herb would definitely be a lot higher.
December 06, 2006 @ 02:04:01 AM
smoke weed till ya eyes bleed smokeyface
December 06, 2006 @ 07:59:51 AM
I didn't kno the policy on posting pix of the GREEN but if the mods find this against hypebeast policy feel free to edit the pic out. I just wanted to share the most recent christmas tree pick up of mine. A little something we've coined "sweet tooth" (not sure if it's the real thang) but it's because of the aftertaste. This shit'll turn you into a zombie ahhaha

the real sweet tooth from barneys coffee shop was bangin...

add some caramella hash to the blunt and your ready to rock...

December 06, 2006 @ 09:29:42 AM
i am but not like how i use to be....i'm semi-retired
December 06, 2006 @ 17:28:13 PM
That above pic with the hash and sweet tooth in the blunt looks so scrumptious. I'm definitely taking a trip to Amsterdam and other places overseas in the very near future.

December 09, 2006 @ 10:57:00 AM

Inactive User

I still havent smoked since my exams smh
December 09, 2006 @ 13:58:55 PM
Very nice stuff. Yummm.
December 09, 2006 @ 14:04:27 PM
holy shit dude...when i saw THAT^^^

my heart just started beating faster much faster....

I NEED THAT SHITTT
December 10, 2006 @ 03:42:30 AM
Thats some serious shit lol
December 10, 2006 @ 15:22:32 PM
Name one reason smokings not bad(some commercial)
December 11, 2006 @ 20:13:40 PM
i dont smoke that shit it doesnt affect me the only thing it makes me sleepy like in and hour or so but i dont even laugh i feel the same
December 11, 2006 @ 20:26:26 PM
i dont smoke that shit it doesnt affect me the only thing it makes me sleepy like in and hour or so but i dont even laugh i feel the same

youre smoking indicas then, you need to smoke some sativa
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x