Whos a Stoner?

Mar 29, 2010 @ 19:19
Originally posted by Inactive User
Cramps? Are you a girl?

i don't know how to describe it, so i just said "cramps". but every once in a while i wake up with a stomach ache and for a few minutes my stomach will start grumbling. so yeah.
Mar 29, 2010 @ 19:39
Everyone watch this if you haven't

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sknoKWsVlAA
Mar 29, 2010 @ 20:00
i don't know how to describe it, so i just said "cramps". but every once in a while i wake up with a stomach ache and for a few minutes my stomach will start grumbling. so yeah.

Ohh my bad man, I get that too sometimes.
Mar 29, 2010 @ 21:09
dude yesterday was fucking crazy. me and my homeboys drove all around time trying to get at my weed man. meet up and copped a sack from him payed 20 and he gave me hella mo weed then a dub. we smoked that went to this party talked to some hoes then jetted back to this gurl crib. I start rolling up and as i light her moms walks in and says "oh goodie can i hit that with you guys". man we got her fucking zoooted.
Mar 29, 2010 @ 21:52
dude yesterday was fucking crazy. me and my homeboys drove all around time trying to get at my weed man. meet up and copped a sack from him payed 20 and he gave me hella mo weed then a dub. we smoked that went to this party talked to some hoes then jetted back to this gurl crib. I start rolling up and as i light her moms walks in and says "oh goodie can i hit that with you guys". man we got her fucking zoooted.

That's pretty dope. One day I'd like to smoke a blunt with one of my friend's moms lol.
Mar 29, 2010 @ 22:10
I smoke with my friend's dad all the time.
Mar 30, 2010 @ 00:59
I smoke with my Mom and Dad pretty much on a daily basis its pretty dope.

Lime cake, oatmeal cookie, peanut butter cookie w/ a hershey kiss, and muddie buddies on deck.
Along with a couple bowls of indoor grown purple trainwreck.
Going to be one of the best nights of my life, pics to come.
Mar 30, 2010 @ 03:35
Mar 30, 2010 @ 04:43
^^^ Is that Meow Meow?

Was on the news here the other day, gonna get banned pretty quickly. Some guy took some, fully lost control of his body and ended up in a psych ward for a few days haha.
Mar 30, 2010 @ 04:50
only been smoking on weekends lately..
my crops going nice, some trees are starting to get some nugs

Mar 30, 2010 @ 09:37
^^sick pics aten.... what strain you growing??^^
Mar 30, 2010 @ 10:11
how do i pass a drug test??? it's on thursday, i smoked yesterday

coup.headops@gmail.com

Mar 30, 2010 @ 10:21
how do i pass a drug test??? it's on thursday, i smoked yesterday

Hmmm it's not looking good. Best bet would (seriously) be

http://www.ureasample.com/pass-drug-test/24-hour-urine-test.shtml
Mar 30, 2010 @ 10:34
ya thats a tough one. I would say that you should go to your local head shop and see what they have. They usually know their shit about detox. If they have anything worth getting, make sure you get some thc tests as well to see if the detox worked. Best of luck! I know that shit is nerve racking. Take some multi-vitamins as well it will help flush the system
Mar 30, 2010 @ 12:19
i have a stoner starter kit in my diamond coin pouch
Mar 30, 2010 @ 12:23
^^^ Is that Meow Meow?

Was on the news here the other day, gonna get banned pretty quickly. Some guy took some, fully lost control of his body and ended up in a psych ward for a few days haha.

lmao hell nah idk wtf that dude was on
Mar 30, 2010 @ 13:12

cool story bro. *no sarcasm* i definitely want to do that one day
Mar 30, 2010 @ 13:21
wake and bake with another honey j
Mar 30, 2010 @ 14:20
Have you guys tried drinking sprite/lemonade all mixed up? shits good when you're blazed. smokeyface
Mar 30, 2010 @ 14:35
^^^ thats good shit when ur sober lol
Mar 30, 2010 @ 14:42
or that.
Mar 30, 2010 @ 16:42
that plant looks blinkyeyes smokeyface &)

lmao i work at AU gonna search for samples..as for dude with the pee test i had one last week only bet use someone else's you can trust
lmao at the color chart:Flesh,Latino,Black
Mar 30, 2010 @ 19:22
mollys from ultra weekend

ya tu sabe.

trappersgonnatrap.tumblr.com

Mar 30, 2010 @ 19:32
^i was at ultra too!
Mar 30, 2010 @ 19:38
tiestos set was so tits

and ultra 13, 3 daysss smokeyface

trappersgonnatrap.tumblr.com

Mar 30, 2010 @ 20:31
anybody smoked trainwreck before???hows the quality of it
Mar 30, 2010 @ 20:38
tiestos set was so tits

and ultra 13, 3 daysss smokeyface

hell yea tiesto was sick. adgio for stings. "miami, are you ready for this tiesto classic?"

so gooooooooooooddddddddddddd.

meet up ultra 13. 3 days. epic.
Mar 30, 2010 @ 21:11
anybody smoked trainwreck before???hows the quality of it

you dont smoke much do you? but trainwreck is a pretty consistently good strain.
Mar 30, 2010 @ 21:18
i'm out of weed but now i have alcohol but there's no point in drinking it right now >:
Mar 30, 2010 @ 21:25
if i'm ever outa tree... which is rare. a couple drinks helps fill in that buzz
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.