Whos a Stoner?

Mar 25, 2010 @ 14:06
man have you guys had any bad experiences lately? yesterday my friend just straight out passed the fuck out and fell on me. then we helped him back up, he said he was okay, passed out straight onto his face on the back patio. bust his lip up and passed out a couple more times. freaked me the fuck out.

like he lost all motor control of his body, but he would still sorta be talking. then would just be gone. looked like he died. shiiiiit.

http://tonyhoangphoto.com

Mar 25, 2010 @ 14:28
what a pussy
Mar 25, 2010 @ 14:41
cigarette filters catch all the THC though, so you barely get high

كيف
Mar 25, 2010 @ 14:59
maybe you can just get that little ball out of there.

I know you nigs don't like wraps but these taste classy as fuck
Mar 25, 2010 @ 15:22
I quit a while ago
Mar 25, 2010 @ 15:29
i only have a dime smh lol
Mar 25, 2010 @ 17:48
what yall gotta do is remove the cig filter with your thumbnail and replace it with a crutch. or something.

| devenmmccoy.tumblr.com | | devenmmccoy | IG | https://www.flickr.com/photos/78628245@N07/

Mar 25, 2010 @ 18:01
just poke big ass holes in the filter, problem solved
Mar 25, 2010 @ 18:44

i fucks with juicys..and these new ones, cant remember what their called but they come in a pack of one by itself and it looks like a black n mild, without any tobacco. got a nice wooden tip. Shit I cant remember the name, think it starts with a C though
Mar 25, 2010 @ 18:45
man have you guys had any bad experiences lately? yesterday my friend just straight out passed the fuck out and fell on me. then we helped him back up, he said he was okay, passed out straight onto his face on the back patio. bust his lip up and passed out a couple more times. freaked me the fuck out.

like he lost all motor control of his body, but he would still sorta be talking. then would just be gone. looked like he died. shiiiiit.

lol, this happened to me. But I only passed out once and started dreaming cartoons. Woke up 15 sec later and my high was gone. sucked.

https://www.instagram.com/tojedroga/

Mar 25, 2010 @ 20:40

where u pick these up at?

edit: anyone ever tried sensi star? my homie keeps tryin ta get me ta cop a G off him
Mar 25, 2010 @ 20:41
how to keep the weed fresh?
i got a dime in a little ziplock bag in my basement.
dont plan on smoking it till monday.
Mar 25, 2010 @ 20:45
u can get a small tight vac for $10 and your local smoke shop. itz your best bet since u can re-use over and over
Mar 25, 2010 @ 21:03
where u pick these up at?

edit: anyone ever tried sensi star? my homie keeps tryin ta get me ta cop a G off him

at any head/smoke shop probably

sensi star is pretty legit, but seriously it completely depends on how well it was grown. Any weed can be dank as fuck, and when they're grown to their full potential you can really distinguish between strains. if you're getting some good sensi star, expect an overwhelmingly powerful talkative and energetic high.
Mar 25, 2010 @ 21:11
id assume it was grown well. everything else ive gotten from him is grade A shit. i guess ima fuck wit it. Hopfully he'll let me trade him some hydrocodone for a g lmao
Mar 25, 2010 @ 21:22
What yall think the chances of the bill passing for full legalization in CA?
Mar 25, 2010 @ 21:52
at any head/smoke shop probably

sensi star is pretty legit, but seriously it completely depends on how well it was grown. Any weed can be dank as fuck, and when they're grown to their full potential you can really distinguish between strains. if you're getting some good sensi star, expect an overwhelmingly powerful talkative and energetic high.

so true. thats why theres so much no name dankery in BC
Mar 25, 2010 @ 22:35
I'm normally a pretty talkative person, but when I'm high I swear I can babble on for hours lmao. Was chillin with some beezy I met recently and we conversed for 6 fucking hours just sitting on her couch. This was followed by intense makeout times. smokeyface smokeyface
Mar 25, 2010 @ 22:39
I'm normally a pretty talkative person, but when I'm high I swear I can babble on for hours lmao. Was chillin with some beezy I met recently and we conversed for 6 fucking hours just sitting on her couch. This was followed by intense makeout times. smokeyface smokeyface
Mar 25, 2010 @ 22:43
how to keep the weed fresh?
i got a dime in a little ziplock bag in my basement.
dont plan on smoking it till monday.

its going to be fine try zipping the bag till its almost close and then suck the air out and seal it quick.
Mar 25, 2010 @ 22:54
best way to keep it fresh is in a glass jar.

im smoking on some dank nugs that are so dark purp theyre black. heavy indica influence, such a great couch lock high.
Mar 25, 2010 @ 23:02

was this from smoking? i could maybe see that from having too many brownies or some shit but not smoking..

i wish i smoked good enough weed to do that shit

i was thinking today. cut the filter out of a camel with the mentol ball.

can you have a menthol filter blunt?

thats a pretty sick idea. its hard to imagine how it would taste
Mar 25, 2010 @ 23:14
my friends finally slanging again and hes on deck with dat kush blushing
Mar 26, 2010 @ 00:47
was this from smoking? i could maybe see that from having too many brownies or some shit but not smoking..

yeah. just smoke.

it was absolutely crazy. scared the shit out of me looked like he just died and fell down.
but it's nice to know that it has happened to others. just that i've never seen that shit before.

http://tonyhoangphoto.com

Mar 26, 2010 @ 01:49
dat Dilla Donuts
Mar 26, 2010 @ 02:19
So lit..pineapple kush. I want to try some sensi star that shit sounds mad nice
Mar 26, 2010 @ 02:24
I've had some shit called jack star, was fire

jack herrer x sensi star mix.

But like that guy said, it all depends on the grow... names are overrated
Mar 26, 2010 @ 03:11
just smoked a bowl of chronic right now because there isnt anything better do at 1 am

dose matches smh
Mar 26, 2010 @ 10:21
^ such a great vid to watch zooted..
Mar 26, 2010 @ 11:10
jus smoked a little wit a apple.. joint is mad hard to smoke out of lulz.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.