Whos a Stoner?

February 26, 2010 @ 01:01:11
dope picture ray

yo i got a homie whose been doing MAAAAAD ecstasy....should i say something lowkey to him or just ignore it. im sure popping E all the time isnt that good, but sometimes its straight mdma....anyone help ya boy out?

ain't shit you can do about it till he hits rock bottom

and that's the sad truth
February 26, 2010 @ 01:13:10
dope picture ray

ain't shit you can do about it till he hits rock bottom

and that's the sad truth

Its sad but true..theres really nothing you can do. My best friend got mad addicted to that shit for a good 3 years, he ruined his relationship with his parents, lost contact with most friends, fucked off high school completely and now hes finishing up a bid in county jail. Just be ready once they hit rock bottom because its bad.
February 26, 2010 @ 01:20:51
prolonged use of shit like that actually changes your brain chemistry, and fucks with your logic centers, so no matter how obvious it seems to everyone else how he is fucking up his life, it'll never occur to him because needing the drug has become priority number one. that shit can get real bad because it releases all your oxytocin (chemical released during hugging, orgasm, etc.), which in turn fires off your serotonin (happiness chemical), so you literally need that shit to become level after a while.

anyways...

i cannot wait til wednesday...

BUT I GOTTA. FUCK THA POLICE.
February 26, 2010 @ 06:23:17
long term use of x fucks with ur motor skills.. hard... ive seen it happen
February 26, 2010 @ 12:06:03
Probably going to try brownies tonight. any suggestions on what I should/shouldn't do? The amount to eat, the amount to put in the mix? We're thinking about throwing in 3 grams haschish, for me and my 2 homies.
February 26, 2010 @ 12:09:10
February 26, 2010 @ 12:46:14
Probably going to try brownies tonight. any suggestions on what I should/shouldn't do? The amount to eat, the amount to put in the mix? We're thinking about throwing in 3 grams haschish, for me and my 2 homies.

slowly boil that shit in butter for a loooong time, you wanna get that THC sticking to as many fat molecules as you can.

Do whatever the fuck you want, i recommend fucking a girl.
February 26, 2010 @ 12:59:52
last night...
was really chill.

smoked a bowl after school of some Orange Kush [medical], then headed over to this chicks house. picked her up. smoked another bowl with her [the rest of the O.K.] in my car. went to her friends house, smoked 2 more bowls out of her bong of some Buddha. left for some Jack-in-the-Box. after Jack we went to Taco Bell, ate there. After TB we headed off to Loaf n' Jug for some candies and Arizona tea.
smoked one more bowl and headed home to crash out.

this morning...
woke up late, got to school and i've been zoned out all morning.
can't remember certain things that should have been included in my story.

EDIT//
this is how i feel/felt last night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUVCQXMUVnI

Live Life // Get Mo Money

February 26, 2010 @ 13:06:38
My bowl broke last night. =[ Fell out of my hoodie pocket when I was putting it on to go smoke...

Walked to the store and copped a new one today tho!
February 26, 2010 @ 22:19:38
one day over the summer i got stoned as fuck and took this picture

yeeeeeeeeeeeee

this shit reminds me how fucking stoked i am for the summer.

Edit: first day of spring break is 4/20. i love everything.
February 26, 2010 @ 23:36:37
fat ass blunt today.
February 27, 2010 @ 01:06:15
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a12SCwLgzls
lol this niga usin the butter knife tchnique at 2:00
February 27, 2010 @ 01:24:16
dmt session at 2am with the shoutbox crew...priceless.
February 27, 2010 @ 02:28:28
shit needs to be marketed as a pain releiver. soo yesterday im riding my bike back home from the store and i start going hella fast. then my handlebar get stuck in a fence, the handlebars turn and i eat madd shit.so my fuckin leg hurts like shit and so does my collar bone. then went to smoke and l with some heads and some bong bowls later im feelin good as shit.smokeyface

plus i heard asprin and over the counter pain releivers kill like 7,000 people a year.
mariuana-0

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

February 27, 2010 @ 03:05:53
sessioned with the dudes and kicked it. no bromance.
February 27, 2010 @ 03:16:07
just smoked a nice trainwreck blunt with .5 g of kief sprinkled on top and then 4 drops of honey oil thc...pretty sure this is the highest ive ever been.
February 27, 2010 @ 03:17:40
anyone ever smoke with completely random people you happen to run into while finding a spot to toke? i've had this happen to me on two separate occasions at the same park i used to go to. it's cool though cuz the people i met were all pretty chill..

lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep.

February 27, 2010 @ 10:22:44
dmt session at 2am with the shoutbox crew...priceless.

we hot boxed the motha fuckin sb.
February 27, 2010 @ 11:45:55
anyone ever smoke with completely random people you happen to run into while finding a spot to toke? i've had this happen to me on two separate occasions at the same park i used to go to. it's cool though cuz the people i met were all pretty chill..

i've done this multiple times, its a little weird and you feel like you have to toke with them, because you don't know what kind of people they are.
February 27, 2010 @ 11:49:56
Yo, I have some bud I haven't smoked from December.

Is shit still good?
February 27, 2010 @ 11:56:22
^ it depends, how old is it and how u stored it.
wouldn't doubt u could still get pretty good off it
but obviously wont be as dank.
February 27, 2010 @ 12:05:02
just smoked a nice trainwreck blunt with .5 g of kief sprinkled on top and then 4 drops of honey oil thc...pretty sure this is the highest ive ever been.

damn..i wish i was you haha

but i havent smoked in 2 days, ive had a terrible stomach virus (lost 5 pounds by throwing up, havent eaten in 2 days either) but im going to go out for a bit and smoke and see how that goes. im expecting to get nice and zooty from the lack of food + smoking

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

February 27, 2010 @ 14:57:29

ya smoking at parties is the best. I mean ganja is more social then anything else. great way to get to meet chill people. Me and my buddies are always lookin for a funny ass movies to watch baked. Anyone know of any good ones?
February 27, 2010 @ 15:37:45
^I was just about to make a post asking if anyone has any good movies in mind to watch when baked. Looking for a dope ass movie to watch tonight after toke, help a brother out and post a quick link to it.
February 27, 2010 @ 16:07:49
Smoked a bowl of kief with my doctor then smashed some powder...
February 27, 2010 @ 16:09:33
strange wilderness is a good one high.. i cant post a link cause i dont have more then 25 post but google it and you'll find it. let me know what ya think
February 27, 2010 @ 17:00:07
Just started watching 'Super High Me', never seen it before.
February 27, 2010 @ 22:38:20
this guy
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x