Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
June 14, 2008 @ 05:48 PM
iDANYO

They have blueberry? no way...I love fruity shit (no homo)

The place i grab from has mango, chocolate, grape, and watermelon.
June 14, 2008 @ 06:20 PM
real.st.

hahahahahahahah yeh man i feel u on that fruity shit is the bomb nh.... blueberry is the shit .... but i still like grape and watermelon .....
June 14, 2008 @ 11:18 PM
HipHopCat978

mad zooted right now eating some cheddar fries listenin to pink floyd...1
June 15, 2008 @ 04:01 AM
KUSH

swishers all day.. cant fuck with no blunt wraps
June 15, 2008 @ 10:32 AM
real.st.

man im fucked ...... 5 big billies of some dank i picked up a few days ago ... man im gone.
June 15, 2008 @ 04:34 PM
CASHVILLE.931

last night went through endless bowls of some shit called northern lights... shit had me rollingg.
June 15, 2008 @ 04:37 PM
Flatland Funk

My cousin pulled out some dirt weed last night so we copped a grape dutch and i rolled it up. It had sooooo much seeds in it. It was impossible to get them all and it was so dry and horrible. It gave me a headache
June 15, 2008 @ 04:38 PM
CASHVILLE.931

lmao fck that shwagg shittttt.
June 15, 2008 @ 05:06 PM
Flatland Funk

^I usually dont fuck with it but he had it and i had burned some kryp earlier so i was fuck it lol.
June 15, 2008 @ 05:51 PM
Crea-Tive

I hope I find some dank when I come to FL next month. Where I'm at it's about impossible to find anything better than mids
June 15, 2008 @ 07:48 PM
Nervex

dang you fools are crazy...havnt tried pill poppin and trees..

wanna try acid though..
June 15, 2008 @ 08:55 PM
AboveSb

So you'll skip smoking weed and move straight to acid?
June 15, 2008 @ 09:21 PM
daft p91k

^stay away from drugs and smoke herb.smile acid very badsuprised
June 15, 2008 @ 09:34 PM
Flatland Funk

^i did acid before i smoked. If you take the time to research youd see acid isnt that bad. No reported deaths from acid...ever.

And Crea-Tive: Where in FL are you going?
June 15, 2008 @ 09:40 PM
SOJ

canada bud...
did u know that there's a site called budmail that canadians can order weed thru the Canada Post and the order is guaranteed to reach your address? but they won't ship to the states and international orders are sent but they aren't guaranteed

edit: "smoke weed everyday"
June 15, 2008 @ 10:06 PM
owensA

^i did acid before i smoked. If you take the time to research youd see acid isnt that bad. No reported deaths from acid...ever.

ya but the potential psychological side effects of acid are quite a bit more substantial than those of weed

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syd_Barrett
June 15, 2008 @ 10:15 PM
FFF

so here's a story from the other night.

Me and my boy had been chiefing from like 3-9 constantly, probably smoked around 5 g's of some nice shit all out of bowls so we were ripped. As we run out of bud my friend makes a call to his friend to get us a deal on some more bud. This guy generally has dank shit, I met him a few times he was a chill dude no problems. So we go over to the dudes house and as soon as I walk into the door I see this dog and start to pet it.

This dog lets me pet it for about 5-10 seconds and then all of a sudden this spawn of satan snaps and rips into my arm with his teeth. Then i learn that it was a vicious pitbull that hadn't been trained yet. So im sitting there stoned out of my mind bleeding profusely about to pass out from what happened. Its a good thing I was that baked otherwise that shit would have hurt even worse probably. So we get my wound cleaned up and bandaged and we're about to leave when the owner hands me a fat sack and was like here you go its on the house sorry.

So he gives me about a quarter of dank for free, which was pretty nice. Then we went back to my crib and toked and forgot that i got raped in the arm by a pitbulls teeth.

And now I'm about to go chief the remainder of this in a fat blunt.
peace

June 15, 2008 @ 11:04 PM
Flatland Funk

ya but the potential psychological side effects of acid are quite a bit more substantial than those of weed

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syd_Barrett

Ive read that wiki before and acid will only fuck you up if you already were gonna go crazy anyway.

And FFF thats wild haha
June 16, 2008 @ 12:15 AM
Nervex

lol trees are still all good for me but im curious about acid no lie.

good looking out flank smile
June 16, 2008 @ 12:56 AM
Flatland Funk

Yea it you get the oppurtunity to try it why not right. Make sure you're doing it with ppl you trust and at least one more person on it[or else its no fun lol]. Its a long trip though. When i tripped it kicked in at about 11pm and i chilled with 3 other friends on it until about 2 or so. I got home and i couldnt sleep so i stayed up and went to the mall in mia and at about 11am i was still seeing slight distortions.
June 16, 2008 @ 01:06 AM
Crea-Tive

Orlando. How far is Orlando from MIA?
June 16, 2008 @ 02:13 PM
KUSH

if you do acid, dont stay in the same place the whole time you're tripping.. it will feel like eternity
June 16, 2008 @ 02:39 PM
owensA

Ive read that wiki before and acid will only fuck you up if you already were gonna go crazy anyway.

And FFF thats wild haha

You're really oversimplifying it. Most people won't have any significant side effects from using acid in moderate amounts but some are simply prone to them (might trigger a psychological episode), some people trip during a stressful period in their life and they just freak out, while others it's seemingly random. Not to mention someone who isn't "gonna go crazy" can still OD on acid, if you think ODing on acid wouldn't have major side effects on even psychologically normal people you're quite wrong. Plus acid can cause HPPD which prolly wouldn't be much fun either (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hppd ). I'm not anti-acid but to say it's a safer drug than weed is absurd. Most psychedelics are fairly safe though when taken by chill individuals in proper settings and within moderation.
June 16, 2008 @ 06:49 PM
Kizilla

Not really a stoner. I'll smoke every once and a while.

My sister is though. She's here somewhere.
June 16, 2008 @ 06:51 PM
CASHVILLE.931

dont people get like random flashbacks when they take acid?
ill stick to my bud and shroooms.
June 16, 2008 @ 07:04 PM
owensA

^you can get flashbacks from shrooms or pretty much any psychadelic from what i've read but I think stronger hallucinogens like acid have a much higher chance of flashbacks.
June 16, 2008 @ 08:19 PM
Flatland Funk

Orlando. How far is Orlando from MIA?
About 3 hrs if you're haulin ass, but if you're gonna be with someone who smokes they should be able to get some nice kryptonite

You're really oversimplifying it. Most people won't have any significant side effects from using acid in moderate amounts but some are simply prone to them (might trigger a psychological episode), some people trip during a stressful period in their life and they just freak out, while others it's seemingly random. Not to mention someone who isn't "gonna go crazy" can still OD on acid, if you think ODing on acid wouldn't have major side effects on even psychologically normal people you're quite wrong. Plus acid can cause HPPD which prolly wouldn't be much fun either (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hppd ). I'm not anti-acid but to say it's a safer drug than weed is absurd. Most psychedelics are fairly safe though when taken by chill individuals in proper settings and within moderation.

I agree i did oversimplify it, but i meant that you cant OD on acid in the sense of other drugs because in order to do that you would have to have a shitload of acid which you couldn't get access to anyway unless you're the pharmacist or w/e making the blotter.

Like all psychedelic drugs if you doing over due your dose and your set and setting are appropriate then you most likely wont have a bad trip. Bad trips are pretty much the cause of "HPPD". Anything severe or tragic that happens to you can trigger flashbacks. Smells or sounds or w/e can cause you to flashback to your trip just like the smell or taste of chocolate can cause you remember childhood or w/e. www.erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_survey_flashbacks.shtml
Thats a survey about flashbacks if you care to read up and do some comparing of flashbacks with bad trips.

I dont think i said acid was safer than weed, but acid is safer than most ppl think it is. What you said is true but you kinda bring it upon yourself if you get flashbacks or bad trips.
June 16, 2008 @ 09:14 PM
HipHopCat978

Picked up a half, about to burn in a few. Peace.
June 16, 2008 @ 10:28 PM
HipHopCat978

Nightmares on Wax
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smokers_Delight

great album
June 16, 2008 @ 10:49 PM
Medasyn

anyone ever try this shiet? its almost the same to roll a hybrid of a joint n a blunt.. lool i just had th mango one rite now, n im mad high = ]

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.