January 6, 2010 @ 01:05 AM
Failure Pt.4

What exactly is necessary? For some reason I think just going to Venice and finding a place will score you a rec...

they need like all your medical records and shit, or prescriptions or whatever

i guess imma just have to go to venice then, but i heard those doctor's are also shady
January 6, 2010 @ 04:35 AM
kilogram

shrooms are really not that crazy, girl. i took an 8th of some real good stuff and just laughed my face off for about 3 hours and then my brain functioned strange with some light visuals. Just like some rotating circles and some of that parabolic crazy never ending spiral patterns.
January 6, 2010 @ 08:17 AM
hools

shrooms are really not that crazy, girl. i took an 8th of some real good stuff and just laughed my face off for about 3 hours and then my brain functioned strange with some light visuals. Just like some rotating circles and some of that parabolic crazy never ending spiral patterns.

that sounds fucking fun to me. since they're natural, there's really no draw back right? i mean do you even come down from it? i just want something that will have me really responsive to loud music. if shrooms won't do it, i'll just toke til i choke
January 6, 2010 @ 03:16 PM
Kingkoor

January 6, 2010 @ 03:19 PM
kilogram

that sounds fucking fun to me. since they're natural, there's really no draw back right? i mean do you even come down from it? i just want something that will have me really responsive to loud music. if shrooms won't do it, i'll just toke til i choke

nah there's no come down, i was constantly asking myself if i was still tripping towards the end. i would definitely do them at a concert. just be completely, absolutely certain that you will return to normal and it should be the time of your life.
January 6, 2010 @ 03:42 PM
Acclaimed

koor that weed looks insane yo.
January 6, 2010 @ 03:57 PM
BitchFunk

copped some grape ape. and blueberry kush. spread the vibes.

cant wait till friday, fam.

cool
January 6, 2010 @ 04:10 PM
nostalgia

im down for smoke out all day friday with a chill ass girl cool

such a dope song

www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcawnRIyeok
January 6, 2010 @ 04:32 PM
SmoothCriminal

Is that a seed! suprised
January 6, 2010 @ 04:50 PM
iPuss

that hashish up there looks so mighty delicious!&)
January 6, 2010 @ 05:23 PM
Lew

anyone ever fuck with shrooms? i'm planning on going to my first rave but i'm not down with thizzing or taking acid, but i definitely wanna be out my mind zooted.

yeah going to your first rave on shrooms isnt a good idea, take E and do shrooms later when you know more about raves and the shit that could happen there.

Raves ARE NOT a place to try shrooms or acid iMO, not only will you trip out and be uncomfortable around those people but there are sketchy people that will try to pull some shit on you.
January 6, 2010 @ 05:25 PM
Failure Pt.4

Lets gettt ittt

my homie hooked me up with a spot he got his card from.....went, was in the doctor's office for 5 mintues....dude cool as fuck, probably a pothead himself. Got my papers, it was that easy.

Anybody in the 818 or in LA in general looking for a place to get legal holla @ me. It was $60....$20 extra if u want an actual card but fuck that
January 6, 2010 @ 05:27 PM
Lew

you live in the SFV also? what place is it?
January 6, 2010 @ 05:34 PM
Failure Pt.4

Yeah I live in the northridge area. Place I just got it was in Valley Village.

Nature Medical Center
5301 Lauren Canyon (in between Magnolia and Chandler)

it's this big building called The barkely building or something.....just go in and take a right and you'll see it. If you not, some guy is outside like "you tryna see the doctor?" and will tell you where it is haha.

it was $60....I waited like 15 minutes to see the doc, and the meeting was like 5 minutes. The waiting room is packed but it goes by quick since the meetings are so short
January 6, 2010 @ 05:34 PM
niko

My experience with shrooms was pretty dope! Only took about 2.5 - 3 grams though. Me and my two other bros ate them in some forest, and after about 30 - 45 min started trippin man. I had an out of body experience, which felt friggen awesome lol. I was sorta watching myself from above, walking and not being able to control myself for a bit, nothing too serious though. We some how got lost in the forest, which was quite an experience actually.

We did this in the winter so everything was so vibrant, such as the reflections off the snow; colours began to change on me. At one point I was staring at lamp post for 5 min. cause it looked like it was breathing. After a while we were chillin in my boys basement and I was staring at the ceiling for a while cause it was morphing. I was also feelin up the couch cause it felt mad nice lol. Pupils were dialated for a couple of hours and by the end of the trip I was perfectly fine and fell asleep.

I love shrooms cool
January 6, 2010 @ 06:08 PM
Lew

Yeah I live in the northridge area. Place I just got it was in Valley Village.

Nature Medical Center
5301 Lauren Canyon (in between Magnolia and Chandler)

it's this big building called The barkely building or something.....just go in and take a right and you'll see it. If you not, some guy is outside like "you tryna see the doctor?" and will tell you where it is haha.

it was $60....I waited like 15 minutes to see the doc, and the meeting was like 5 minutes. The waiting room is packed but it goes by quick since the meetings are so short

That's a trip, i go to cal state northridge cool

i'll be sure to check this place out
January 6, 2010 @ 06:16 PM
Failure Pt.4

oh that's wassup, I'm at Valley College right now, might transfer for CSUN after my GE's are done
January 6, 2010 @ 06:18 PM
kilogram

30 months of probation starts today...
January 6, 2010 @ 06:32 PM
It's Only Hype

oh that's wassup, I'm at Valley College right now, might transfer for CSUN after my GE's are done

word

i took an english class at valley that was 3 hrs, but dude let us out 45min - 1 hr smile
January 6, 2010 @ 07:02 PM
Awwsome

30 months of probation starts today...

Damn son, good luck.
January 6, 2010 @ 07:43 PM
will 1 am

smoked a j of some gd kush cool
gonecool
and bout to read
January 6, 2010 @ 07:43 PM
BitchFunk

homeade bamboo bong aka "bambi"

Bowl: Trumpet Mouthpiece
Carb: Steel Grommet
Stem: Bamboo
Main Part: Bamboo
Seal: Silicon, Electric tape, and Twine

The only tool I used for the entire process was a swiss army knife... lets see yalls homemade paraphenalia.
January 6, 2010 @ 07:52 PM
HELLA.

looking legit.
January 6, 2010 @ 07:53 PM
Ma Duce

lol well done. now you need a stand

lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep.

January 6, 2010 @ 08:55 PM
Failure Pt.4

first pickup from a weed shop

gram each of purp lavender and sour diesel

the gram of butter OG was free

the cookie smells SOOOOO GOOOOOD

she also threw in a free swishcool. She was fine as fuck
January 6, 2010 @ 08:58 PM
Youngfresh2def

when you went to that doctor, did u just ask for a card. or did u just make shit up about illnesses?
January 6, 2010 @ 09:03 PM
Failure Pt.4

I made up an illness. I said isomnia.

Basically, I walked in, there was a waiting room where a bunch of other people were sitting down. I went to the desk, they gave me paperwork to fill out which basically asks you what u have and how you have tried to treat it and if weed helps it more than regular meds. They took my ID and took down the info. I then sat in the waiting room for like 10 minutes until he called me. I went in there, he asked me what college I went to and (no joke) how many bitches from there I've fucked already. Then some crazy bitch came in and the doc looked outside and came back in and started clowning on her. We were literally in there laughing and shit, I've never heard a doctor curse and just be cool like that before. Then he said "oh, so you can't sleep huh?" I was like naw.....he was like "Alright cool, get yourself some weed"

and then he gave me my papers and I was on my way.

You dont need to ask for a card, cause it's a medical weed evaluation center....walking in there means you want a card.
January 6, 2010 @ 09:06 PM
Guapamole

Then he said "oh, so you can't sleep huh?" I was like naw.....he was like "Alright cool, get yourself some weed"

LOL

the edibles are a good change and just had some medical headband...cool
January 6, 2010 @ 09:12 PM
Ma Duce

^ headband is one of my favorite strains. love the way that shit smells

lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep.

January 6, 2010 @ 09:16 PM
Maui Waui

Cool story bro. (no sarcasm)

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.