Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
November 8, 2007 @ 03:53 PM
slsk

Has anyone used those little automatic rollers? I cant roll for shit. Or should I just stick with the pipe

Honestly, in the long run you best bet is to learn how to roll a decent blunt. I suggest starting out with White Owls or blunt wraps. Mainly because theres no outerleaf to unravel and its easier to roll than a dutch. Trust me, rolling a good blunt is easier than rolling a good joint..
November 8, 2007 @ 04:00 PM
owensA

How do you know he was talking about codone? He could be talking about Oxycontin... Which FUCKS YOU UP. Its synthetic heroin... Exctasy is my new drug of choice....E IS THE SHIT...

Oxycontin is oxycodone. Codeine is a very different drug (but also an opiate). And btw ecstasy is terrible for you as well.

Honestly, in the long run you best bet is to learn how to roll a decent blunt. I suggest starting out with White Owls or blunt wraps. Mainly because theres no outerleaf to unravel and its easier to roll than a dutch. Trust me, rolling a good blunt is easier than rolling a good joint..

true. But really after you learn to roll a joint it's second nature and you might as well learn to roll joints b/c odds are when you're out of high school or college you'll be smoking Js. Blunts are absolutely horrible for you. They're fun when you're in high school and don't give a shit about your health but when you get older and gotta look after your body a bit then joints just make more sense.

And culturelabs, i think you'd find that ppl describe the highs from heroin and crack top those of mdma. i haven't touched either cuz i'm not a crazy drug addict but you get the point.
November 8, 2007 @ 10:49 PM
iDANYO

So I was reading up on rolling a blunt, and i see some dudes saying roll it inside out? wtf...how do you do that without the paper breaking?
November 8, 2007 @ 11:13 PM
Mute

So I was reading up on rolling a blunt, and i see some dudes saying roll it inside out? wtf...how do you do that without the paper breaking?

what they mean is they start in the middle. they seal the middle first and then seal either side, instead of your conventional right-to-left (or left-to-right). people tend not to like doing it inside out cuz you can lose bud out of both ends instead of just one.
November 9, 2007 @ 12:43 AM
iDANYO

Ohhhh I get you now! Thank you sir. I'm a weed noob <_< but I love it haha
November 9, 2007 @ 02:09 AM
slsk

Rolling inside out is good for people learning. It pretty much secures you a decent blunt. Try that out with a White Owl..
November 9, 2007 @ 08:07 AM
Christdawg

They might have ment start from the inside out but they also could have ment roll it inside out, Some of my boys just started doing this and it really does make the blunt burn slower no joke.

BTW blunts are good when your smoking with alotta heads but its true that shit is really bad for you i know cause lately ive been waking up coughing up a lung from smoking alotta blunts.
November 9, 2007 @ 11:58 AM
.skeelo

i gotta learn how to roll too. sad
on another note, im currently watching this...
November 9, 2007 @ 12:07 PM
iDANYO

Yeah, christdawg, I noticed when I smoke from a pipe, I don't get the really harsh feeling in my throat that I get from a blunt.
November 9, 2007 @ 12:13 PM
Luke

inside-out is how all the guys from netherland are smoking.
Its more difficult to role but when you are good at it it's dope, because inside-out you are smoking less paper.

And you can find pretty good tutorials on how to roll on youtube.
November 9, 2007 @ 12:22 PM
m-easy

^^ true story!!
November 9, 2007 @ 01:14 PM
Christdawg

inside-out is how all the guys from netherland are smoking.
Its more difficult to role but when you are good at it it's dope, because inside-out you are smoking less paper.

And you can find pretty good tutorials on how to roll on youtube.

How does inside out = less paper?
November 9, 2007 @ 01:23 PM
Luke

^ because inside-out you rip off/burn the overlaying pape.

edit:
what they mean is they start in the middle. they seal the middle first and then seal either side, instead of your conventional right-to-left (or left-to-right). people tend not to like doing it inside out cuz you can lose bud out of both ends instead of just one.

definitely wrong!
inside-out (dutch-style) u flip the paper and role the joint backwards.

just watch this
www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBmGsVG_OUY
November 9, 2007 @ 01:38 PM
Christdawg

OK im still lost the pics areant coming out cause im at work but you gotta rip paper of regardless of how you roll it.
November 9, 2007 @ 01:58 PM
Nikecrack

Can someone tell me in detail what it's like being on e???
November 9, 2007 @ 02:32 PM
slsk

It's like watching a bad sitcom..
November 9, 2007 @ 03:19 PM
Christdawg

November 9, 2007 @ 03:27 PM
morcel87

you really have to try it yourself, but ill do my best to explain. everything feels purrfect, like the whole world is your best friend. and when you listen to music, youll feel so good, its like your conducting all the instruments and like the music thats playing is just for you and shit. also when you touch stuff it feels really good. thats why you see people always touching random stuff in movies when there goin off e, or "rolling," because you feel rolls of intense joy. i used to take it last year, but ive stopped, that whole bay area movement really made kids think that it was okay to "thizz" and it made drugs appeal more. if somebody wants to "thizz," it sounds a lot friendlier than when they say they want to consume ecstasy.
November 9, 2007 @ 03:43 PM
Mute

^ because inside-out you rip off/burn the overlaying pape.

definitely wrong!
inside-out (dutch-style) u flip the paper and role the joint backwards.

just watch this
www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBmGsVG_OUY

dual interpretations. we don't smoke dutches west coast. at least, i've never seen that technique.
November 9, 2007 @ 03:56 PM
iDANYO

What the fuck? Those look like zigzags.

I use swishers and optimos <_<
November 10, 2007 @ 01:29 AM
Christdawg

Why do people in Europe mix there weed w/ tabacco? I use to chill w/ this british kid and he stayed rolling joints w/ tabocco w/ them little filters on the end.
November 10, 2007 @ 02:11 AM
KUSH

the best body high u got from weed x 100.
November 10, 2007 @ 02:27 AM
iDANYO

I'm gonna pop tommorrow for the first time <_<
November 10, 2007 @ 07:07 AM
Luke

Why do people in Europe mix there weed w/ tabacco? I use to chill w/ this british kid and he stayed rolling joints w/ tabocco w/ them little filters on the end.

Yes in Europe we mix with tobacco.

And you guys in the US are all smoking without the little filter tips?
November 10, 2007 @ 10:47 AM
owensA

^^we definitely use crutches. Just roll up a piece of the zigzag pack or a lil piece of cardboard.
November 10, 2007 @ 11:49 AM
YoungAce816

high.
November 10, 2007 @ 02:49 PM
Christdawg

Yes in Europe we mix with tobacco.

And you guys in the US are all smoking without the little filter tips?

I guess it depends on the person .......but everyone i know dont. I've seen it done but not often.
November 10, 2007 @ 03:03 PM
Jon's_Coffee_Shop

^^we definitely use crutches. Just roll up a piece of the zigzag pack or a lil piece of cardboard.

yessir. rizz..
November 11, 2007 @ 04:41 AM
bdk4599

Because the weed is so strong in some cases, others just might think it tastes good?
November 11, 2007 @ 12:58 PM
the team sins

im all about using filters. say no to roaches burning your fingers!

vicious, tell us about your first xtc experience

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.