Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
April 17, 2009 @ 05:20 PM
Flatland Funk

^truth. caffeine goes way harder than THC
April 17, 2009 @ 05:28 PM
Flatland Funk

haha i work at starbucks as well as drink coffee a few times per week. this dude gave me a caffeine pill at this show and it didnt do anything to me haha.

People dont think shits powerful but if you were to get some pure caffeine and snort a good line you'd be wired
April 17, 2009 @ 09:56 PM
cs02132

haha boston browns

havent heard that in a while
April 17, 2009 @ 10:21 PM
typo

maybe they dont like you.
April 17, 2009 @ 11:54 PM
edmoney90

Oh word me and my friends got salvia recently it's pretty cool. Have you tried spice? It's pretty similar to pot but legal
April 18, 2009 @ 12:45 AM
Colin G.

Gave these shits hell.....gotaa love costco

April 18, 2009 @ 12:54 AM
KALiKUSH

Oh word me and my friends got salvia recently it's pretty cool. Have you tried spice? It's pretty similar to pot but legal

yea spice diamond is the SHIT >sad
April 18, 2009 @ 01:00 AM
Ryon

I had a black and mild today
thought it would be better :/
April 18, 2009 @ 06:00 AM
Neeno

im not gonna pick up till sunday night, its hard to get hold of big bits at uni.
April 18, 2009 @ 11:41 AM
extra

420 is coming up. Gonna get a half of some good and blow it down.
April 18, 2009 @ 11:46 AM
extra

lol fukin kids I was in the exact same spot 3 years ago... now I want to quit so bad but yet still I blaze daily...

Maybe if you stop blazing daily you could quit. Heads like that are the ones who shouldnt do drugs. If you cant quit a non addictive substance then you got a problem and should do anything.
April 18, 2009 @ 04:58 PM
will 1 am

last night was great.

3 L's of dro in the course of 6 hours (between 3 people)

First time in a month and it was a blast smile
April 18, 2009 @ 05:03 PM
ynam owt

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii im Hiiiiiiiiiiiii cool
April 18, 2009 @ 07:46 PM
heydeleteme

Monday needs to come sooner.

Feels like the longest t-break of my life.
April 18, 2009 @ 08:06 PM
TonyBG

Probably the best night of my life yesterday.

Started with no weed and no possibility of getting any, ended drunk as fuck and high in a limo with my best friends.
April 18, 2009 @ 08:41 PM
Ryon

I think that black and mild I had last night made me sick
sounds stupid but Im trying to think of what did make me sick
April 18, 2009 @ 09:26 PM
hypism.

Lightheaded? Dizzy? Cold sweat? Felt like you were gonna throw up or did throw up?

It was the tobacco.
April 18, 2009 @ 09:36 PM
DBCEE

damn i smoke blacks on the regs and i have never felt sick.

went to the dopest party last night, matched on 2 blunts and 4 bowls
April 18, 2009 @ 09:39 PM
Flatland Funk

i dropped 15mg of 2C-E last night andit it was pretty much the most intense experience ive had with substances. The come up hit me really hard and i felt like i was gonna die. My head was killing me and my stomach felt horrible.
We went to miami for this show and it turned out to be 21+ but i was tripping way to hard to drive back. My friend who was also tripping on a lower dose had to drive us back to these dudes house. They were were his friends but i knew them pretty much anyway. On the ride back i just felt like i had to move and the only thing that could keep me from feeling like shit was listening to music and thinking about this girl im seeing.
My body just started vibrating like crazy. Like if you were sitting on a superpowered washing machine or some shit. We get back to the kids house and we just vibe out and the visuals start to kick in and everything is just swaying from side to side and the lights seem to get brighter and dimmer on their own. We chill out and listen to music and talk for a few hrs and i leave at around 5am and head back home.
I got back home and couldnt sleep at all. My head was killing me and i felt like i had an incredible amount of gas in my stomach. Its around 7am and i notice the sun coming up so i look out the window and everything just seems like painting or cartoon or something out there. I take some tylenol and put some ice on my forehead and pass out around 8:30 i believe.
I woke up at 4 because i had to be at work at 5 and i felt better until i got to work and the headache came back and everything just really annoyed me. Not my co-workers but the dumbass customers ruining my life lol. I feel alright now that im back home and about to eat some food and relax.
I dont think i should have did it on an empty stomach and not much sleep the prior night. My body just feels really drained.
Idk if id ever do it again because the come down and hangover for me right now is not worth it. I did some about a year ago but that was a much lower dose.
I was thinking that poisoning your body is just very stupid and im considering not drinking, smoking, or anything for a long time.
April 18, 2009 @ 10:09 PM
sunskewed

April 18, 2009 @ 10:22 PM
TonyBG

April 18, 2009 @ 10:24 PM
DBCEE

lol
April 18, 2009 @ 10:34 PM
brannen

had my very first blunt last thursday
then last night.. supposed to be today
but those bitches did it without me

feels so good
April 19, 2009 @ 02:29 AM
SOLE

this break has been wild. xanax, valium, vicodin...tripped balls on ambien last night too. mad faded and hopefully HBWCBK will bless me for 420 smile
April 19, 2009 @ 02:38 AM
/GSTUDIOS\

^you dont get a buzz unless you inhale that shit yo

i hope he DID inhale it, otherwise hes wasting his money on the real
April 19, 2009 @ 03:51 AM
Bill B.

Your missing out.
Black and Milds are where its at.
After blunts I smoke menthol cigarettes though.

Anyone every try chewing tobacco?
Did it at a party last night and it packed quite a punch for its size. A surprising buzz.
April 19, 2009 @ 10:06 AM
will 1 am

Your missing out.
Black and Milds are where its at.
After blunts I smoke menthol cigarettes though.

Anyone every try chewing tobacco?
Did it at a party last night and it packed quite a punch for its size. A surprising buzz.

Chew is only good for that buzz the first couple times.
Last weekend i did it for the second time and i got so buzzed on it, it was unreal.
But all my friends chew regularly and they say you stop getting that big of buzz after the first couple times.
April 19, 2009 @ 10:16 AM
Mizz

smoking hookah after blazing is pretty fun
April 19, 2009 @ 11:01 AM
BubbleTeaJelly

i dropped 15mg of 2C-E last night andit it was pretty much the most intense experience ive had with substances. The come up hit me really hard and i felt like i was gonna die. My head was killing me and my stomach felt horrible.
We went to miami for this show and it turned out to be 21+ but i was tripping way to hard to drive back. My friend who was also tripping on a lower dose had to drive us back to these dudes house. They were were his friends but i knew them pretty much anyway. On the ride back i just felt like i had to move and the only thing that could keep me from feeling like shit was listening to music and thinking about this girl im seeing.
My body just started vibrating like crazy. Like if you were sitting on a superpowered washing machine or some shit. We get back to the kids house and we just vibe out and the visuals start to kick in and everything is just swaying from side to side and the lights seem to get brighter and dimmer on their own. We chill out and listen to music and talk for a few hrs and i leave at around 5am and head back home.
I got back home and couldnt sleep at all. My head was killing me and i felt like i had an incredible amount of gas in my stomach. Its around 7am and i notice the sun coming up so i look out the window and everything just seems like painting or cartoon or something out there. I take some tylenol and put some ice on my forehead and pass out around 8:30 i believe.
I woke up at 4 because i had to be at work at 5 and i felt better until i got to work and the headache came back and everything just really annoyed me. Not my co-workers but the dumbass customers ruining my life lol. I feel alright now that im back home and about to eat some food and relax.
I dont think i should have did it on an empty stomach and not much sleep the prior night. My body just feels really drained.
Idk if id ever do it again because the come down and hangover for me right now is not worth it. I did some about a year ago but that was a much lower dose.
I was thinking that poisoning your body is just very stupid and im considering not drinking, smoking, or anything for a long time.

Poison is in everything, and no thing is without poison. The dosage makes it either a poison or a remedy.
April 19, 2009 @ 03:35 PM
Flatland Funk

^I agree. Ive never drank until i threw up or smoked myself into serious couch lock. I think it was just how i was thinking that night you know. Im sure ill drink and smoke again[probably soon] but that shit was intense

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.