Whos a Stoner?

Jan 03, 2009 @ 14:47
shrooming on monday with my girl and the homies. :D

also, picked up some gdp again. this batch is considerably moar purple..

lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep.

Jan 03, 2009 @ 14:49
yooo duce have fun with that dude! you are gonnah go for a quite a fucking ride
Jan 03, 2009 @ 14:59
yeah, this is gonna be my 4th time. only took half-eighths the first 3 times tho. taking a full 1/8 on monday.

can't waiit.

Jan 03, 2009 @ 17:06
ur girl's pretty tight to be taking them with u....its real nice to have someone comforting next to u when going on ur trip
Jan 03, 2009 @ 17:17
Yeah I blaze. Nothing less than a Dub in a L.
Jan 03, 2009 @ 17:50
Smitydondon from harlam would say that
Jan 03, 2009 @ 17:51
ur girl's pretty tight to be taking them with u....its real nice to have someone comforting next to u when going on ur trip
very true. dont have sex with her though. i remember someone said the girl turned into a skeleton and tripped him the fuck out lol
Jan 03, 2009 @ 18:12
hahah aight i'll keep that in mind. and yeah, it's cool having an openminded girl that's down with shit.

Jan 03, 2009 @ 19:19
fuck i just watched pineapple express while behing high, shit's never gets old

i thought the huricanne season was over
Jan 04, 2009 @ 00:20
ive been soo good. went to a wedding and munched high as fuck on the reception food which was delish. picked up another quarter o and been hitting that. i have like 2gs left. munching on a 2 pound bowl of cocoa crispies a monster and some fundip
Jan 04, 2009 @ 00:51
munching on a 2 pound bowl of cocoa crispies

&)

this is the fuckin greatest food to eat when high. i love it. I had some like a half-hour ago haha. now i want more

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

Jan 04, 2009 @ 00:57
ive been soo good. went to a wedding and munched high as fuck on the reception food which was delish. picked up another quarter o and been hitting that. i have like 2gs left. munching on a 2 pound bowl of cocoa crispies a monster and some fundip

raylo, are you skinny?

I've gained some weight from smoking all week last week. I stopped now. Thank goodness.
Jan 04, 2009 @ 01:27
6'1 175
Jan 04, 2009 @ 03:14
2 Big Macs for $3.59 at McDonald's

i love them!!! OOOH with melting cheese
Jan 04, 2009 @ 03:35
I love my family, but I'm glad they'll be back at work on Monday. I'll finally get to blaze to my heart's content for my last week of break. I'm in need of some alone time.
Jan 04, 2009 @ 03:38
i was in boulder for a day during summer and i went to sattelite board shop and i saw a few stoners there hahahah

word, i live about 6 blocks from sattelite. i personally dont skate, but all my roommates do and they get a lot of their shit from sattelite.

on the real though: if the any of the kids had short curly hair, red eyes, hemp necklaces/bracelets/anklets, bootcut diesel jeans, some sort of drug related tee, and a long board then chances are good you saw my roommate chris.
Jan 04, 2009 @ 04:17
Jan 04, 2009 @ 07:55
Jan 04, 2009 @ 11:04
new pick up smokeyface

im blazed as fuck. last day of break is going to be a good one.
Jan 04, 2009 @ 11:36
you picked up a vibrator dawg?
Jan 04, 2009 @ 11:38
Originally posted by Inactive User
you picked up a vibrator dawg?

i lol'd

if you're serious, it's a cigar.
Jan 04, 2009 @ 11:39
j/blunt holder?
Jan 04, 2009 @ 11:51
no. i was saying that bowls and shit look like vibrators.

doesnt matter. picking up another 2gs. today will be good.
Jan 04, 2009 @ 13:46
i lol'd

if you're serious, it's a cigar.

really now? blushing
Jan 04, 2009 @ 14:29
I've gained some weight from smoking all week last week. I stopped now. Thank goodness.

Yeah I started gaining weight from smoking so much these past couple weeks cause there is so much good food to eat in my house during the holidays. I think its time to chill out with the eat. Im gonna keep smoking though. Why not.

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

Jan 04, 2009 @ 15:50
I've lost 13 pounds in the last month... When I'm not high, I can barely even finish a small meal. 20 Minutes ago I got a burrito that I would normally eat two of, and I can barely finish one.

Weed definitely doesn't make me gain weight lol. It just kills my appetite when I'm not blazed.
Jan 04, 2009 @ 17:25
I've lost 13 pounds in the last month... When I'm not high, I can barely even finish a small meal. 20 Minutes ago I got a burrito that I would normally eat two of, and I can barely finish one.

Weed definitely doesn't make me gain weight lol. It just kills my appetite when I'm not blazed.

wow now that i think of it the same shit is happening to me. ive noticed that i cant finish a meal when if i was high i would demolish
Jan 04, 2009 @ 17:27

same.

Cigarettes, Ice Cream and Figurines of the Virgin Mary http://www.last.fm/user/actsyalawlz

Jan 04, 2009 @ 18:13
lol but have you guys actually lost weight? i got on the scale last night and it was literally 13 pounds less than what i weighed a month ago. shit is creepy..
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.