November 25, 2008 @ 11:37 PM
bananas

not necessarily. after selling most of that zip, he will have made back enough money to buy another ounce and smoke the leftovers for free. unless he has shitty self control.

whats up fam. I live in denver, whats the word on some dank coming in to boulder?
November 25, 2008 @ 11:37 PM
KALiKUSH

yall are crazy. the most ive ever gotten is 1.3 og for a dub.
usually people here give MAX 1.2. and sometimes it might not even be dank, they just wanna get it off their hands.

and i hotbox a lot, i hope some of yall know what that means at least
November 25, 2008 @ 11:40 PM
pnsho

I used to be on the same boat with you.(not the gay part)
I'm 20 and I have always been against weed and looked down on all my friends who smoked,
Then a month ago i smoked for the first time and got pretty blazed and ive been blazing every weekend since then, shit im fucking blasted right now haha
I gotta admit its pretty bomb lol.

Its like i just found out I've been lied to my whole life,

its just a plant and it grow like that and if you happen to set it on fire, then there are some effects, it ain't a drug nigga. cool

Witless promised me free weed when we do a weed meet-up. He bets pull through.

None of my homies have direct connects, so it's hard to get weed.
November 25, 2008 @ 11:40 PM
bananas

yeah..that's cuz you guys aren't from norcal. sad

my homie picked up a zip of tutti frutti for $280 not too long ago. $300 is the most i'd pay for a zip. up here, 3 bills can get you the purplest purp you've ever smoked. $240-260 is what i would normally pay for wreck, sour d, blue, ak47, and shit like that.

wheres it at homie? I need to take a road trip out to where you are and pick some of that shit up. I only paid 320 cuz I dont really know this kat but its some chronic prolly not what you got out there but shits nice to me
November 25, 2008 @ 11:42 PM
havok...

yall are crazy. the most ive ever gotten is 1.3 og for a dub.
usually people here give MAX 1.2. and sometimes it might not even be dank, they just wanna get it off their hands.

and i hotbox a lot, i hope some of yall know what that means at least

haha for real. i 1.6 for a dub? fuuucck. thats whats up. 1.2 is pretty average. but then again...maybe cali bud is jus worth more...

well...boxin is jus smokin in the car with the windows up, doesnt matter if youre driving or not. but the main thing is that the windows are all the way up.
November 25, 2008 @ 11:44 PM
bananas

k, lets go over the fuckin lingo thats been happening in the past few pages

over here a QP is a quarter pound, i dno wtf a Q is (i guess just a quarter ounceconfused

and ive never heard the terms zip and dub..gunna take a wild guess and say theyre both ounces?

niggga where you from? the middle of nowhere. talkin bout you neva heard of a zip or dub. lol
November 25, 2008 @ 11:50 PM
havok...

hot boxin really isn't all that great to me, yeah i get stoned but ur sittin there lettin the scent soak into ur clothes and shit so you come out reakin like a muhfucka

yeah, thats true, that why i only do it when i dont have shit else to do.
November 26, 2008 @ 01:19 AM
IamSean

I call it hotboxing. Haha, I have some amazing high school memories of hotboxing. Did it so much because it was hard to smoke at any of our places with parents and all.

Who here cleans while they are high? I clean so fucking well when I'm high.

Also, who else always gets amazing songs stuck in your head, but can't remember the name of the song all the time?

Apologies if I am incoherent.
November 26, 2008 @ 01:21 AM
CASHVILLE.931

What do you call when you let the smoke out in and suck it back in?

btw i love doing it.
November 26, 2008 @ 01:31 AM
snaV

Who here cleans while they are high? I clean so fucking well when I'm high.

Also, who else always gets amazing songs stuck in your head, but can't remember the name of the song all the time?

yes and yes hahaha

btw i love doing it.

snap hits? it looks sick when you have it on video and its in slow motion hahah
November 26, 2008 @ 01:32 AM
KUSH

ghosting

yeh, socal prices are rape for kush... i can get some bomb purps for 10 a g though
November 26, 2008 @ 01:34 AM
havok...

my boy does this one similar to what tims talkin bout...he puts his hand to his mouth...palm facing up, cupping it slightly, blows the smoke out slowly, then sucks it back in, looks fuckin sick.

i french inhale all day thought. gets you pretty high.
November 26, 2008 @ 10:50 AM
oןʎɐɹ

i got too fucked up last night. i woke up on my couch wondering how the fucki got there
November 26, 2008 @ 12:29 PM
snaV

^^that happends to me too. i wake up the next day looking lost for awhile like a zombie, then everything turns back to normal
November 26, 2008 @ 02:29 PM
cs02132

you guys think im gonna get drug tested?

last week i got caught by detecs with a around a quarter on me, got summoned to court on the 2nd

i ahvent smoked in 2 weeks and i am itching too..wondering if ill get tested?
November 26, 2008 @ 02:44 PM
KUSH

last week i got caught by detecs with a around a quarter on me, got summoned to court on the 2nd

they dont care if you fail your first drug test so keep on tokin.. but then agin, you already clean, you might as well just stay clean until you're off probation... one of my homies been on probation for the longest times cuz he keeps failing his tests
November 26, 2008 @ 02:46 PM
gr1zzly

suspended

btw i love doing it.

a clapback

and yea i do it all the time, moreoxygen wit hthe smoke i think gets u higher
November 26, 2008 @ 02:54 PM
nadu

i never got tested when i got caught like kush said they'll probably let it slide your first time if you fail, but anytime after that and you fail not good.

i didn't get tested once the whole time my license was suspended i don't know how that happened cause all the other people i know that got poss tickets ended up getting tested.
November 26, 2008 @ 03:04 PM
Flatland Funk

a clapback

and yea i do it all the time, moreoxygen wit hthe smoke i think gets u higher
i heard of ppl calling it a ghost or ghost or w/e lol. He did it so raw in pineapple express. ive never seen anyone do it like that in real life
November 26, 2008 @ 03:05 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

out here ghosting means when you hold in the smoke so long that your lungs absorb it and when you blow out there's nothing there

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

November 26, 2008 @ 03:21 PM
Jolin

ohhh i always thought ghost was when a big condensed cloud of smoke is hanging in mid air and then you bite into it and then re blow it out haha fairly nuts.. man i just had some intense BC hash yesterday smile .
November 26, 2008 @ 11:13 PM
DG111

Yo how do you guys feel about showering after smoking? Personally I feel like it ruins my high as I've done it several times to keep from reaking like weed.. My friend says it makes it better for him?

Also holy shit you guys get bomb shit for like 10 a g or 300 an oz? If anyones up for flippin some os to me for a little more than that I'd be glad to take it!
November 26, 2008 @ 11:19 PM
TonyBG

just ate a MASSIVE mozzarella cheddar and roast beef sandwich that I made in this machine i have ahahhaha
November 26, 2008 @ 11:26 PM
cs02132

i know this was posted like 800 pages ago, but does anyone know what the thing he was smoking is called at like 5:08-5:50? it looks nice

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTmW69Z0uLo
November 27, 2008 @ 12:53 AM
damnwitless2

suspended

Yo how do you guys feel about showering after smoking? Personally I feel like it ruins my high as I've done it several times to keep from reaking like weed.. My friend says it makes it better for him?

high showers are the best fucking shit in the world

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

November 27, 2008 @ 02:46 AM
KALiKUSH

asdfi i m stil coming out of the skys! but its chill as fuck here you know
like shcccceiiittt
pass some of tht dank danker shittt mang

but like
hotboxed this black car, its like a civec,
couldnt see nothing like the fog, that movie, where the fog takes the people y

i had some of my shit but ilike some straight up white widow = 1 hiter quitter,
like one hit HSSTTT, exhale, your flying with the angELS! city of lost angeles, los angeles
yeah! lmfaoooo hahahahhahahaha hAHAHHAH ha hah HAH HaH hha
ok

ummm
im trying to sober up! but its like cool u know witht the hypebeast villayge, family, talking forums.
sss
yepp
well im out,
stay up nikkarz!~~~~
November 27, 2008 @ 03:36 AM
nasirjones

^^^i want some of what hes smoking.
November 27, 2008 @ 04:09 AM
Virunga

^^^i want some of what hes smoking.

qft

Dear Virunga, You have received an infraction at Hypebeast Forums. Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)

November 27, 2008 @ 09:39 AM
oןʎɐɹ

lololol. stoner girlfriends are the shit.

who is going to blaze before thanksgiving dinner. i know i am.

ive been having dreams of killing dudes in a blue bmw. yesterday i had one where i killed 2 of my best friends. im soo scared of going to jail for killing someone in a car.
November 27, 2008 @ 10:24 AM
nucky

i know this was posted like 800 pages ago, but does anyone know what the thing he was smoking is called at like 5:08-5:50? it looks nice

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTmW69Z0uLo
it's just a one hitter/small glass chillum

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.