What Did You Wear Today: December 2006

December 01, 2006 @ 23:49:43
directed@thehater" ^damn mannn.. i havn't seen hate like that in a minute, hoe..
as far as i can remember, he just copped those 501s like a weak ago, if that. so thats strike number 1. ill let everyone else fill you in on 2 and 3.
December 01, 2006 @ 23:50:39
^^sorry guys. I have had a shitty day. Found out my best friend's dad was raping him in the asshole every night. What a bummer. And for you freshcity, it has been the last 5 posts and your ass is next if you keep speaking. SO SHUT IT!! >smh
December 02, 2006 @ 00:00:04
Hah...Im going to stay quiet on this issue because of your third sentence assuming its true. Funny how people are.

Appreciate it Hicks
December 02, 2006 @ 00:00:31
Originally posted by Inactive User
^^sorry guys. I have had a shitty day. Found out my best friend's dad was raping him in the asshole every night. What a bummer. And for you freshcity, it has been the last 5 posts and your ass is next if you keep speaking. SO SHUT IT!! >smh

...... man if you feel th eneed to vent for any reason get a pen and pad and if youre bullshitting then stop being an asshole and going out of your way to clutter the thread
December 02, 2006 @ 00:14:53
...... man if you feel th eneed to vent for any reason get a pen and pad and if youre bullshitting then stop being an asshole and going out of your way to clutter the thread

^^yes sir captain crunch. hoe.
December 02, 2006 @ 00:37:21
^^yes sir captain crunch. hoe.

mods, just ban this cat. You can look at his previous posts and it's obvious he's an asshole.

\/ \/ *easily predicts an ignorant ad hominem attack* \/ \/
December 02, 2006 @ 00:46:18
lol he PMed me with the mosy childish insult ever i didnt even reply if he isnt banned by morning then there must not be a mod in sight
December 02, 2006 @ 00:51:26
dude is acting like he just got raped up the rectum, that or he just started his period
December 02, 2006 @ 01:17:41
BANNED

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

December 02, 2006 @ 02:22:52
thanks, LOCH!
December 02, 2006 @ 02:48:31

Inactive User

Alright, arguments go in 1000 page game.
December 02, 2006 @ 03:54:20

Inactive User

FACE - nice, not too matchy, just enough.

LOCH - I know you always rock your clothes a bit bigger, but that tee looks awkward this time. The sleeves swallow your arms. Nice tee though. Not feeling the tongues on the dunksout like that.

I found my camera...so I'll try and get some consistent wdwyt's.
December 02, 2006 @ 06:49:31
fishscale has the best gear on the forum so i will show him love.. but his fits r not that crazy to me..

no offense this si just opinion fish but i just feel like u just throw on all your new shit in one day and dont put ne creativity in it. also, that 10 deep hat does not match with that tee..
when i dress i porefer to rock.. for example a nice white tee with teal accents on it to go with the slam cities and then a fitteds with a darker blue to make the kicks looks throwed...

fiushsclae your gear is top notch fo sho but i just dont feel like u would make me care much if i peeeped it in the street. It looks too put together and u trying too hard to match.. looks like one of those models youll see on a website that they just rhrow all the new shit on..

Not really a rant I am just stating my opinion.. once again,, IMO the freshest outfits here are Witts and Loch... cuz they throw in more coor and diff namebrands and styles @ a time.

once again.. fish.. no offense.. you r indeed a baller and your TV makes me cream myself.

2 words can summar your 5 alinea recta post

PLAYED OUT
December 02, 2006 @ 06:58:27

Inactive User

lolololool
gotta love mho
December 02, 2006 @ 06:59:43

Inactive User

mho's a bitch though. i pm'ed him telling about this rare item on ebay cuz i was sure he was looking for it and i didn't get a single PM back.
smokeyface
December 02, 2006 @ 07:29:36
appreciated it but i already seen that item before and even put a legit check of it up here.. it seems most likely that its fake for its too good to be true price, you shouldve know that

so son, if you have alot to explain to me
December 02, 2006 @ 07:31:03

Inactive User

mmmmkay, my bad smokeyface
December 02, 2006 @ 08:48:14
nothing special today... adidas/nike-mixery and some vintage shit:

December 02, 2006 @ 08:49:53
"YOU CAN KICK IT"!
Fresh Fit!
December 02, 2006 @ 09:02:00

^^nice fit

DONT QUOTE PICS IF IT IS RIGHT ABOVE YOU!!
December 02, 2006 @ 10:12:51
I like those Questars Gallo, ebay has a good load of em I was considering...
December 02, 2006 @ 11:02:19
thanks for the props people

Orlando, FL. OG as fuck.

December 02, 2006 @ 11:19:49
No offense toward anyone, but LMAO at all ya'll criticizing each other on "what you wore today". Acting like a buncha fuckin females |0
December 02, 2006 @ 12:20:15
nice questars however i couldn't rock nike and adidas at the same time
December 02, 2006 @ 12:50:55
Cweak and Fishscale both kill it. Two separate styles who am I to say which is better than the other?
December 02, 2006 @ 12:54:17

Inactive User

Cweak & x666x get my vote for best of the frequent posters. Fishscale just isn't my steez.
December 02, 2006 @ 13:00:04

Inactive User

Fix your beltbuckle and you're ok.
December 02, 2006 @ 13:02:36
^^not feeling that old ass cap. that is yellowing. not feeling those general release arctic camo pieces of trash. And not feeling those jeans that you were consistently for every day of the month. Get your self together and those tees you made were terrible. Look like some fucking african juju tribe shits. Go hunt a damn hyena. All that money you made from those king of nigeria tees, you should be copping better shit than gr's and yellowing caps. Not to mention that half-ass tee you are wearing there. tongueface

Agreed. LOCHNESS your clothes weren't cool in the 80s and they're still not cool today.
December 02, 2006 @ 13:08:12
heh, love how y'all hatin on Loch. Being unique comes with it's set of haters, but hey, w/e. feel free to follow the stat quo anyday, it's not our fault we all get more pussy than you.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x