Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 2, 2006 @ 06:58 AM

Inactive

lolololool
gotta love mho
December 2, 2006 @ 06:59 AM

Inactive

mho's a bitch though. i pm'ed him telling about this rare item on ebay cuz i was sure he was looking for it and i didn't get a single PM back.
cool
December 2, 2006 @ 07:29 AM
Tiffany Chan

appreciated it but i already seen that item before and even put a legit check of it up here.. it seems most likely that its fake for its too good to be true price, you shouldve know that

so son, if you have alot to explain to me
December 2, 2006 @ 07:31 AM

Inactive

mmmmkay, my bad cool
December 2, 2006 @ 08:48 AM
Gallo

nothing special today... adidas/nike-mixery and some vintage shit:

December 2, 2006 @ 08:49 AM
Luke

"YOU CAN KICK IT"!
Fresh Fit!
December 2, 2006 @ 09:02 AM
KDubb21

^^nice fit

DONT QUOTE PICS IF IT IS RIGHT ABOVE YOU!!
December 2, 2006 @ 10:12 AM
LOCHNESS

I like those Questars Gallo, ebay has a good load of em I was considering...
December 2, 2006 @ 11:02 AM
FACE

thanks for the props people

Orlando, FL. OG as fuck.

December 2, 2006 @ 11:19 AM
lt_smashone

No offense toward anyone, but LMAO at all ya'll criticizing each other on "what you wore today". Acting like a buncha fuckin females |0
December 2, 2006 @ 12:20 PM
cuddles

nice questars however i couldn't rock nike and adidas at the same time
December 2, 2006 @ 12:50 PM
bigsink

Cweak and Fishscale both kill it. Two separate styles who am I to say which is better than the other?
December 2, 2006 @ 12:54 PM

Inactive

Cweak & x666x get my vote for best of the frequent posters. Fishscale just isn't my steez.
December 2, 2006 @ 01:00 PM

Inactive

Fix your beltbuckle and you're ok.
December 2, 2006 @ 01:02 PM
Aeros

^^not feeling that old ass cap. that is yellowing. not feeling those general release arctic camo pieces of trash. And not feeling those jeans that you were consistently for every day of the month. Get your self together and those tees you made were terrible. Look like some fucking african juju tribe shits. Go hunt a damn hyena. All that money you made from those king of nigeria tees, you should be copping better shit than gr's and yellowing caps. Not to mention that half-ass tee you are wearing there. razz

Agreed. LOCHNESS your clothes weren't cool in the 80s and they're still not cool today.
December 2, 2006 @ 01:08 PM
ahhhrt

heh, love how y'all hatin on Loch. Being unique comes with it's set of haters, but hey, w/e. feel free to follow the stat quo anyday, it's not our fault we all get more pussy than you.
December 2, 2006 @ 01:08 PM
TyraCute

dressing a certain way doesn't get you pussy =)

it's all the way how you talk to them ladies and confidence =)

lol see i can dress like a hobo and still get hot chicks

December 2, 2006 @ 01:11 PM
Makepeace

Honestly LOCH has in own style compared to many other people i have seen both on HB and the outside world.He's a teen with a taste in style that date backs to Will Smith when he was the "Fresh Prince",Loch really reminds me of that 80's kid. Now a days you wont find a kid rockin his hat the way Loch does or wear his fits in diffrent ways. I respect the kid for actually trying to bring back some of the older style,and lookiin at him he doesn't even look like he's old enough to been alive to see the 80's but he appreciates the style and thats what he base's his fits on in my opinion...catch the flow???

Stay up Loch...it's always good to have criticismaround that way you could in the future better yourself.cool

Bless.

December 2, 2006 @ 02:03 PM
Brick James

I picked up some single wash classic fit jeans from uniqlo from their old store further down broadway, I love them. Really good jeans.
December 2, 2006 @ 02:04 PM
liquidlexus

^

agreed, loch you always come with your own style and i think its fresh
December 2, 2006 @ 02:04 PM

Inactive

Helgen....did they make you pose like Kris Kros too? smile

nice fit btw
December 2, 2006 @ 02:10 PM
LOCHNESS

Appreciate the love and the hate for sure for sure.

And I mos def didnt take my pictures down there not working?

as for the whole 80s thing and me looking like the fresh price. I dont attempt to dress like him at all. I think his steeloz back than were on point and I can see the comparison I get called that all of the time but in no way do I try directly to dress like him...

As for the hats...it has nothing to do with trying to be retro. Everyday when I walk around my city or go to school alllllllll I see is New Era New Era New Era...I cant stand having the same stuff as everyone else so I went out and found something different...Hate it or love it thats not going to change...

So I dont base my style on the 80s persay..some of the stuff I rock looks like that maybe but thats because I like a lot of that music and culture...I just dress how I dress and how I always have...

nothing else to it..

and Im lamo at ahhhrt...its all good fam lol

Appreciate it Fre$h too you pretty much summed it up and no doubt Helgen X...
December 2, 2006 @ 02:11 PM
LOCHNESS

oh and Hel those ID's Maxes are absurd crazy...very nice
December 2, 2006 @ 02:46 PM
Jolin

oh and Hel those ID's Maxes are absurd crazy...very nice

I agree sick fit helegen.. damn digity
December 2, 2006 @ 03:32 PM
c.lopez

man yall some haters... LOCH is the freshest i have seen so far.. retro is the steez right now in NYC. THe snap back hats are crazy... Thank got he wasnt rocking a Hornets tho like everyone else..

Also. his tee was not big at all.. It fit. It looks perfectly fine to me.. Maybe its a demographic thang or a Ny thang but Loch.. I'm with you

Also.. MHO wat was that supposed to read when u attempted to summarize my post in two words but refrained from using anything that resembles the english language?
December 2, 2006 @ 04:58 PM
ahhhrt

If it were legal, and I were able to, I'd tie helgen up to a chair and make him watch as I loaded all his shoes into my car. But I can't. =(
December 2, 2006 @ 05:13 PM
cweak

Last Nite with fellas to Wood-Wood opening party and Dwele concert.

King Stampede x New Era
AA Hoody
Red Topps Tee
APC
AJIV

Today. To work and heal hangover.

King Stampede x New Era
Wood Wood Hoody
APC
Zoom Moire +

Paix
c.
December 2, 2006 @ 05:15 PM
Tiffany Chan

nice man, is that ww's 3rd line hoodies of this years release? havent seen it anywhere yet before up here
December 2, 2006 @ 05:22 PM
cuddles

not feeling x666x's fit with the shirt tucked in, if it were untucked it would look a lot better IMO
December 2, 2006 @ 05:30 PM
Makepeace

SpoonfedxLRGxFiveFourxSeanjohnxNeweraxNike
A beautiful autumn day in newyork city,I decided to match the season's weather flow...
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
pic: at the beginning of the Brooklyn Promenade at the Brooklyn Docs

Bless.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.