December 1, 2006 @ 10:13 PM
cuddles

ya i wanted to include cweak but like if i were to choose between x666x and cweak i would take x666x but cweak does hold it down
December 1, 2006 @ 10:13 PM
LOCHNESS

Not really a rant I am just stating my opinion.. once again,, IMO the freshest outfits here are Witts and Loch... cuz they throw in more coor and diff namebrands and styles @ a time.

Appreciate that fam freal freal...

I feel what your saying with Fish...I think he easily easily has the most official shit on here even if it is just whats hyped or just dropped...I think for the most part hes coordinated straight with his stuff the fit doesnt really go with me too well for a lot of stuff like it seems like the fits are so so raw...there just a little sloppy or something almost...easily top 5 on here...

x666x- Obviously he doesnt have a similar style to me or anyone really Ive ever seen so that makes it intresting and part of the reason I respect it. Honestly I cringe a little when I see the chukkas with the scuffs and bent and whatnot they look painful on the feet...But amongst hundreds of pictures of near dead stock dunks on peoples feet...its different and intresting...Grown man steeloz on a board full of people who dont dress anything like that

Witts- Does a clean ass job as well...The gear is obviously official to me a lot looks very very similar which is straight it just means its consistant. Hes got a clean look with what he rocks...

Cweak- Brings an almost grown up feel to these threads...Half the time its like you could rock what he wears to lunch with your mother in law and feel totally comfortable. Or walk into a fancy museum for a gallery opening or something. European style and whatnot is present to me...

Gallo- Way underated on here...First off peep his sneaker play his collection is deeeep. Clean Clean fits very nice coordination or matching and that European look as well...

ModernArt- My pick for most underated. Comes consistant as hell with mad layers of hyped clothing and shit but it all just works...Doesnt all have to be one brand or all the same color it just goes together well...Props...

ShoutOuts-
Face- My dude kills it across the board
SneakerNerd- What Ive seen has been straight
SneakerHeadSince- Good stuff Ive seen
Isamu- Tends to come straight looks odd to me for some reason but cant deny the fits...

I have no idea why I just broke down the thread but nah mean Im home early tonight and bored thought I let the thoughts be felt...

Unfortunately I had practice today so no type of pics I changed out of my gears no time to spare...
December 1, 2006 @ 10:21 PM
Theseventhletter

thanks loch and i think ice grillz is way underrated as well thats just my opinion but dude has swag from what ive seen
December 1, 2006 @ 10:23 PM
urbandiscoo

Day out on the town .

-Urbdisc.
December 1, 2006 @ 10:29 PM
LOCHNESS

Truth Sneaker...Ice Grillz and BleedThrough too...
December 1, 2006 @ 10:31 PM
Theseventhletter

yea bleed through is fresh too he has a real cali style IMO
December 1, 2006 @ 10:32 PM
LOCHNESS

Oh shit and fuckin uhhh Cre-Hated kills em softly with his posts
December 1, 2006 @ 10:35 PM
Holler at me.

freshcity isnt all that consistant, but when he posts i really like it!
December 1, 2006 @ 10:36 PM
Theseventhletter

yea cre is fresh bastard go tUNDFTDs
December 1, 2006 @ 10:40 PM
cuddles

thanks loch, keep doin ur thing lol it is like officially props day in the wdywt thread lol
December 1, 2006 @ 11:20 PM
SayWord

entourage
grapes
dickies

[

Wore my shirt this week too. Many necks broken.
December 1, 2006 @ 11:21 PM
Theseventhletter

Wore mine shirt this weak too. Many necks broken.

yea he broke my co workers neck today
December 1, 2006 @ 11:24 PM
iDANYO

Ouch...

"My gear break yo neck like Steven Segal"
December 1, 2006 @ 11:43 PM
Fishscale

I think I have fishscale all figured out, he's just an obsessive compulsive perfectionist. His shit has to look near perfect or he can't stand it (even his jeans are rolled perfectly). Maybe it's not his fault he has to compulsively match everything with everything and all his clothes have to be New or close to New. Maybe he's like that Monk guy from that TV show and he's got an obsessive compulsive disorder.

Either way I'd be happy to have 1/16 of the clothes/shoes he's got, haha

You got me down to the tee (minus the new, close to new clothes...that just ends up happening). I seriously have some form of OCD. Never been diagnosed but it's definitely there. Everything has to be organized, etc. It's so bad.

36, nice Unforbes, are those the ones I showed you on Ebay? I might be wearing mine tomorrow...
December 1, 2006 @ 11:44 PM
DUNKAHOLiC88

Biz Markie's Lower Lip is Monstrous...

Ohhh babbbby youuuuu...

^^not feeling that old ass cap. that is yellowing. not feeling those general release arctic camo pieces of trash. And not feeling those jeans that you were consistently for every day of the month. Get your self together and those tees you made were terrible. Look like some fucking african juju tribe shits. Go hunt a damn hyena. All that money you made from those king of nigeria tees, you should be copping better shit than gr's and yellowing caps. Not to mention that half-ass tee you are wearing there. razz
December 1, 2006 @ 11:47 PM
Freshcity

you're right sneakernerd. pm'd^
December 1, 2006 @ 11:48 PM
Theseventhletter

wtf cant we go a day without flaming of one way or another
December 1, 2006 @ 11:49 PM
B.Hicks

directed@thehater" ^damn mannn.. i havn't seen hate like that in a minute, hoe..
as far as i can remember, he just copped those 501s like a weak ago, if that. so thats strike number 1. ill let everyone else fill you in on 2 and 3.
December 1, 2006 @ 11:50 PM
DUNKAHOLiC88

^^sorry guys. I have had a shitty day. Found out my best friend's dad was raping him in the asshole every night. What a bummer. And for you freshcity, it has been the last 5 posts and your ass is next if you keep speaking. SO SHUT IT!! >sad
December 2, 2006 @ 12:00 AM
LOCHNESS

Hah...Im going to stay quiet on this issue because of your third sentence assuming its true. Funny how people are.

Appreciate it Hicks
December 2, 2006 @ 12:00 AM
Theseventhletter

^^sorry guys. I have had a shitty day. Found out my best friend's dad was raping him in the asshole every night. What a bummer. And for you freshcity, it has been the last 5 posts and your ass is next if you keep speaking. SO SHUT IT!! >sad

...... man if you feel th eneed to vent for any reason get a pen and pad and if youre bullshitting then stop being an asshole and going out of your way to clutter the thread
December 2, 2006 @ 12:14 AM
DUNKAHOLiC88

...... man if you feel th eneed to vent for any reason get a pen and pad and if youre bullshitting then stop being an asshole and going out of your way to clutter the thread

^^yes sir captain crunch. hoe.
December 2, 2006 @ 12:37 AM
hondazoom

^^yes sir captain crunch. hoe.

mods, just ban this cat. You can look at his previous posts and it's obvious he's an asshole.

\/ \/ *easily predicts an ignorant ad hominem attack* \/ \/
December 2, 2006 @ 12:46 AM
Theseventhletter

lol he PMed me with the mosy childish insult ever i didnt even reply if he isnt banned by morning then there must not be a mod in sight
December 2, 2006 @ 12:51 AM
cuddles

dude is acting like he just got raped up the rectum, that or he just started his period
December 2, 2006 @ 01:17 AM
SayWord

BANNED
December 2, 2006 @ 02:22 AM
Gallo

thanks, LOCH!
December 2, 2006 @ 02:48 AM

Inactive

Alright, arguments go in 1000 page game.
December 2, 2006 @ 03:54 AM

Inactive

FACE - nice, not too matchy, just enough.

LOCH - I know you always rock your clothes a bit bigger, but that tee looks awkward this time. The sleeves swallow your arms. Nice tee though. Not feeling the tongues on the dunksout like that.

I found my camera...so I'll try and get some consistent wdwyt's.
December 2, 2006 @ 06:49 AM
Tiffany Chan

fishscale has the best gear on the forum so i will show him love.. but his fits r not that crazy to me..

no offense this si just opinion fish but i just feel like u just throw on all your new shit in one day and dont put ne creativity in it. also, that 10 deep hat does not match with that tee..
when i dress i porefer to rock.. for example a nice white tee with teal accents on it to go with the slam cities and then a fitteds with a darker blue to make the kicks looks throwed...

fiushsclae your gear is top notch fo sho but i just dont feel like u would make me care much if i peeeped it in the street. It looks too put together and u trying too hard to match.. looks like one of those models youll see on a website that they just rhrow all the new shit on..

Not really a rant I am just stating my opinion.. once again,, IMO the freshest outfits here are Witts and Loch... cuz they throw in more coor and diff namebrands and styles @ a time.

once again.. fish.. no offense.. you r indeed a baller and your TV makes me cream myself.

2 words can summar your 5 alinea recta post

[SIZE="7"][FONT="Arial Black"]PLAYED OUT[/FONT][/SIZE]

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.