What Did You Wear Today: December 2006

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

November 30, 2006 @ 19:17:23
Originally posted by Inactive User
musalini, you've been warned.
you always get things heated in here. one more time and you're banned.

Ive been waiting for this post for a while.

Anyways im feeling the fit cweak, i really need those 90's.
November 30, 2006 @ 19:18:37
Just ban him already Urbn, nobody will be mad.
November 30, 2006 @ 19:21:37
well sir

the point of this thread is... to post a pic and get opinions...i gave my opinion some were good some were bad

than i had a mob of size 26 jean wearing guys jumping on my penis...not my fault

on a greater note i'll try to limit the number of negative opinions for ur sake

Listen Baby Bash. You have right to dislike ppl's fits and you have the right to say it here, but calling names is the other story. If you don't see the difference leave the forum, or sooner or later you will get banned. Simple as that. Respect the others and you will be respected.

Paix
c.
November 30, 2006 @ 19:23:21
more clothes less words

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

November 30, 2006 @ 19:28:15
Isamu - How do you afford all that godamn Bape? x_x
November 30, 2006 @ 19:30:28
hate to admit it but mussalini is right...don't like this guy but he has a point... also this place is getting ridiculous with the mods (not cweak)....posts being deleted, freedom of expression being criticized, people can't say bad words.... i know useless bashing should not be allowed, but this place is starting to look less like a streetwear forum and more like a fox news forum
November 30, 2006 @ 19:31:32
this warning has more to do with your previous statements from the november wdywt thread and right now for the remarks towards andysz girlfriend.

thanks for looking out. i don't even wanna waste my time hating on this dude hehe...
November 30, 2006 @ 19:31:44
so why wouldn't the same go for the kid that just posted my pic n said some stupid shit

That kid gets banned everyday.

Anyways why are so few fits being posted lately?
November 30, 2006 @ 19:31:47
so why wouldn't the same go for the kid that just posted my pic n said some stupid shit

like i said....is this some sort of kkk kult or website?

cause if it is i'll leave ....i mean if a bunch of racist kids are gonna come and call me n.igger n what not like the kid yesterday...i'm not into that...i'll just stop comin here on my own will

imo if ur moderating a site...it should go both ways....

u just singling me out n being bias

We're not in here 24/7 and if you want to report on somebody's posts just send PM to any mod, or simply report the thread. I don't see how this could be KKK kult website as you called it, since we're diversified comunity.

Gotta go to sleep.

Paix
c.
November 30, 2006 @ 19:33:20
November 30, 2006 @ 19:37:41
^ hosoi vans
November 30, 2006 @ 19:38:30
^Sk8 Hi
November 30, 2006 @ 19:39:03
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendriks
That girl's pretty cute, but I'm bias because I love asian women.

bitch look like zhi zhi wang

didn't see that...this guy is a dick but i still stand with my previous statement
November 30, 2006 @ 19:50:22

Inactive User

^It's over, lets just get back on track with the thread.

ModernART, those Hosois are ill, one of my fav vans ever.
November 30, 2006 @ 19:51:27
Thank you, PuShEaD1428. I'm really feeling the color combination on those.

SHUT
UP
KICKAPOP
!!!
November 30, 2006 @ 19:52:11
that kid doesn't give up does he? x_x
November 30, 2006 @ 19:58:35
Thanks for the defense musalino its not necessary every one has an opinion I dont mind hearing it, and I ordered my normal size on that shirt and it came large than expected...

One Anthem should still have it if people want it...

Modern Art I like your fits man Cordinated but not overdone..
November 30, 2006 @ 20:01:56
akalazy
November 30, 2006 @ 20:03:58
Coming correct with the posts my man Lazy...

And Im mad at everyone whos still wearing shorts...They say its going to be almost 80 out here in jersey tommorrow...Loch just might break out shorts...But than its going to be 30 on Monday...Aint that some shit
November 30, 2006 @ 20:08:17
nice stashs
November 30, 2006 @ 20:09:08
this warning has more to do with your previous statements from the november wdywt thread and right now for the remarks towards andysz girlfriend.

if you dont like it, you can always click the bright red X at the right corner of your screen.

also, TheDuck, you're banned. (kickapop)

Damn! That stupid kickapop gets a new account every freaking day! I just can't believe him! I think he just wants to annoy the fuck out of us.
November 30, 2006 @ 20:31:18

Inactive User

A message from KickaPop:

This kid is the biggest clown ever.blushing V

LOL, who is this guy in the pic anyway?
November 30, 2006 @ 20:51:14
LOL, who is this guy in the pic anyway?

musalani, the guy that starts all the arguements.
November 30, 2006 @ 20:58:16

Inactive User

AHAHAHAHAHAHA.
just to think i once cared to answer his non-senses. i always pictured him like a fool who didn't have a sense of good taste, but my mind could never travel that far and picture him that bad.
November 30, 2006 @ 20:59:05

freshest fit i've seen here in a while. Maybe cuz i'm feenin the backpack and blazers at the moment. Anyways 5 pages and it isn't even december yet, crazy.

Damn egpt! when was the last time u posted haven't seen u post in a minute
November 30, 2006 @ 21:03:43

Inactive User

haven't been in front of the computer much, so i haven't been able to post as much as i wanted to.

November 30, 2006 @ 21:28:04
^How do you post pics?

Go to a host such as photobucket, upload your pic, get the link from them and post it here. simple as that.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x