August 21, 2014 @ 11:03 AM
Herban

I know this might sound like some simp shit. But yall ever cheated on your girl before? I got a few girls, that I'm strictly friends with, that I chill with all the time. They are my friends but they always come around and hang with my girl and I. I've recieved various signals that shit can leave the friend zone real quick. But Idk, just thinking about it already makes me feel guilty because my girl is a bomby that's a ride-or-die and I know how she would feel if she found out. How do I stop feeling this way about my friends?
August 21, 2014 @ 01:17 PM
LCULT

Go spend some time with your girl on your own, do some amazing things together and figure out what it is about her that makes being with her worthwhile.

虎穴に入らずんば虎子を得ず

August 21, 2014 @ 01:42 PM
DonBishopSpacePimp

Discipline,respect, and the better a relationship you have with your bish the less it will pop in your head for more than a few seconds. As men we are always gonna scope and think to ourselves "Would I smash that?" for a few seconds but if it stays on your mind something is not a hundid in your relationship.

"You can drop off your kid and run my fade" #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

August 21, 2014 @ 01:45 PM
nat turner

nah i wouldn't cheat, especially if she's a good loyal girl. It'll just make you feel guilty. There's not a whole lot of variation from one vagina to the next

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

August 21, 2014 @ 02:34 PM
YoungRizal

If you feel the need cheat then your current girl isn't THE ONE

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

August 21, 2014 @ 03:30 PM
fatskinnyniggaahhhh

Cheating is for the weak minded
August 21, 2014 @ 03:49 PM
Knowmad

Thats a bad reputation to have regardless. Makes it harder to build trust with anyone who knows you. 

That being said, breaking through the friendzone is a rarity and it should be embraced by the few who do break the barrier. 

Up To You.
August 21, 2014 @ 04:18 PM
jbumbum

Go spend some time with your girl on your own, do some amazing things together and figure out what it is about her that makes being with her worthwhile.
:'(
Some real shit brody.. Co sign
August 21, 2014 @ 06:50 PM
jamestapoz

dont cheat. just end the relationship if you don't wanna be with your girl
August 23, 2014 @ 09:41 AM
MrImFukNSleepN

Who voted this shit up? Sexual desires for attractive women do not simply stop because you're in a relationship.
Doesn't matter if the woman you are with is bad as fuck, at some point in time the relationship will go dull and another broad may catch your eye. In that moment you have to weigh out the pros and cons of staying in your current relationship.
August 23, 2014 @ 01:56 PM
Pantic

Cmon your basic instincts dont dissapear because you found "the one" everyone think about other from time to time.
August 23, 2014 @ 02:11 PM
uıʞɹɐɥs

It's called cheating because it's taking the easy way out.

Be a man and own up to your feelings, even if it makes things worse temporarily.

WORLD CUP CHAMP 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

August 23, 2014 @ 03:01 PM
smartmonkey

I can never understand why people need to cheat.  Just end the relationship. You doing a disservice to yourself and your significant other.

once a cheater always a cheater

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

August 23, 2014 @ 03:08 PM
YoungRizal

Who voted this shit up? Sexual desires for attractive women do not simply stop because you're in a relationship.
Doesn't matter if the woman you are with is bad as fuck, at some point in time the relationship will go dull and another broad may catch your eye. In that moment you have to weigh out the pros and cons of staying in your current relationship.
If you in a relationship long enough and felt like everything is going south then she isn't THE ONE. That significant other shouldnt make you feel that way vice versa. 

Cmon your basic instincts dont dissapear because you found "the one" everyone think about other from time to time.

There's a big gap between thinking about someone else and sticking your dick in someone else. He said "cheating" not "thinkin" never said this "instinct" disappears 

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

August 23, 2014 @ 03:11 PM
smartmonkey

what? so you just going to throw in the towel? Relationship is how you make of it. It only gets dull if you make it out to be or both of you aren't contributing equal effort. If you truly love your gal, you'll only have your eyes on that person. Sure, you are not blind to attractive people around you, but the thought of cheating certainly doesn't come up. If your eyes are going to be wandering around and you're going to cheat, who says you won't do it again with another person. Only benefit I see is you're doing a favor for your current girl. You're just another scum that needs to be replenished. 

August 23, 2014 @ 08:32 PM
MrImFukNSleepN

I was neither implying one should give up on their relationship because they're going through a rough patch, nor was I implying that one should act on their urge to bone another chick. Rizal stated thinking of another woman means the chick you're with is not for you, which I disagree with. 

Relationships typically start off at a high point then start to gradually decline. It's not uncommon for one to start noticing other women. I do not advocate cheating which is why I stated one must weigh out the the pros and cons of staying in their current relationship.       

I do not buy into 'The One' concept. There are copious amounts of partners one can develop a bond with, what determines the success of the relationship is the effort the two parties are willing to put into their relationship. Also, are you sure you want scum to be replenished?
August 23, 2014 @ 08:47 PM
MrImFukNSleepN

Multi quoting is a bitch to edit on mobile so I'll reply like this.
          @Rizal. 

I agree, if you have been in a relationship for some time and it is going nowhere you should cut your losses, but the Op sounds like he's just having a moment of weakness.
August 23, 2014 @ 09:39 PM
Think People

not true. just because you see a woman who you may find sexually appealing doesn't mean you wanna have sex with her. if your girl is fulfilling your needs then you wont have that desire. you'll just see her as another attractive woman. if you're not having sex or not satisfied then yeah of course every chick you see, you're going to wanna bag.
August 23, 2014 @ 10:06 PM
smartmonkey

@MrImFukNSleepN

Doesn't all relationship start off on a high note and then gradually decline? It's normal and inevitable. When you get use to the same person for some time, everything becomes predictable and comfortable. But, does that mean relationship is doomed? No. It just mean you're past the "honeymoon phase" and you're maturing into what some believe is true love. You don't believe in "the one"? That's fine. You say you don't "advocate cheating"? But you seem like the type that can't stay in a committed relationship because you can never ever be fully satisfied. Perhaps its you that needs working. No number of women out there is going to cure this imaginary desire you crave for.

Yes, I'm certain "scums" like you should be replenished. You're the reason why our divorce rate has gone off the roof @ a whopping 50%

August 24, 2014 @ 12:44 AM
rhondofashov3

from the looks of this thread, we've got a lot of salty niggas who miss their invisible dad trying to change the already shitty world by staying loyal to a ho thats already plopping on the next nigga in line

tbh op you better just go ahead and cheat now because if you're already considering it then so is she. Might as well beat her to it or else you're going to be sad and heartbroken. Its a dog eat dog world 

Fuck London/Fuck Bishop/Fuck Bstar

August 24, 2014 @ 02:33 AM
DonBishopSpacePimp

from the looks of this thread, we've got a lot of salty niggas who miss their invisible dad trying to change the already shitty world by staying loyal to a ho thats already plopping on the next nigga in line

tbh op you better just go ahead and cheat now because if you're already considering it then so is she. Might as well beat her to it or else you're going to be sad and heartbroken. Its a dog eat dog world 
You sound like women defeated you early on in life. It's okay to love again B.

"You can drop off your kid and run my fade" #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

August 24, 2014 @ 06:07 AM
VOMITSPIT

.              .

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

August 24, 2014 @ 02:30 PM
Mr_Chukes

Don't cheat fam. Just hang with your girl and figure out if you're truly feeling her or if you are settling. You might cheat then realize she was the one. 
August 24, 2014 @ 05:23 PM
frankhied

my last ex cheated on me numerous time. he dumped me while i was overseas for a chick he knew through me and then ended up begging to take me back. i walked in on him fucking some chub whore on his dead sister's bed while i was asleep upstairs. i found out later that he also cheated on me with some 40 yr old. 

i know what its like to be cheated on by someone i care about so why would i wish that upon someone that i love.
August 24, 2014 @ 05:25 PM
frankhied

oh but to answer your question. you'll always have urges. that's natural. what makes you loyal is the fact that you don't fall into the urges. be a man and don't succumb to inane pleasures.
August 24, 2014 @ 05:44 PM
crazytomkat

Shits if that's the case whats the point of wifing these hoes? Your logic is flawed, If you feel you must cheat cut the bitch off but don't do her wrong like that, tell her yall through and keep it moving....
August 24, 2014 @ 05:57 PM
frankhied

hahaha that ^^^ was EXACTLY my ex's logic. cheat on me because he knew i was going to cheat.
August 25, 2014 @ 02:20 AM
MrImFukNSleepN

@MrImFukNSleepN

Doesn't all relationship start off on a high note and then gradually decline? It's normal and inevitable. When you get use to the same person for some time, everything becomes predictable and comfortable. But, does that mean relationship is doomed? No. It just mean you're past the "honeymoon phase" and you're maturing into what some believe is true love. You don't believe in "the one"? That's fine. You say you don't "advocate cheating"? But you seem like the type that can't stay in a committed relationship because you can never ever be fully satisfied. Perhaps its you that needs working. No number of women out there is going to cure this imaginary desire you crave for.

Yes, I'm certain "scums" like you should be replenished. You're the reason why our divorce rate has gone off the roof @ a whopping 50%

.... wth is this noise? I don't know how you managed to misinterpret my point to such a degree, but it's whatever, I'm done with this subject. Also, to replenish something, scum in this case, would mean that you would make it whole again. Sounds a bit counterproductive, right? Scum should be eliminated, not replenished.               

@ThinkPeople, agreed if 'wanna' is substituted with 'will'.

Please login first to reply.