Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 14, 2014 @ 03:27 AM
Dr. Sus

First Nascar talk on HB
August 14, 2014 @ 03:43 AM
ToMuchMayo

When i heard about it i thought it was some nascar shit. Even though he still died it wasn't even in the ballpark range to the original cringe worthy crash video. Both of them died. 

August 14, 2014 @ 04:06 AM
from02hero

Damn wtf......Wait hold up both ppl passed away I'm so confused

IG:From0twohero

August 14, 2014 @ 04:37 AM
ToMuchMayo

Damn wtf......Wait hold up both ppl passed away I'm so confused
yea the guy in the f1 got hit in the head by the guys fire extinguisher and going and well over 150mph down the strip. yea dude got decapitated. Other guy that got hit pretty much got torn apart. 
August 14, 2014 @ 06:05 AM
from02hero

Smh sad....

IG:From0twohero

August 14, 2014 @ 06:15 AM
JakeF.Baby

No but it does mean i have better shit to worry about. Good people die every day, if you worry about shit like some man getting himself run over because of his own stupidity you're gonna grow old fast.
Real shit, you're an awful person. You post the dumbest shit every day. Hopefully you're in like middle school or something.
for real. dudes always got some kind of edgy shit to say with no trace of intelligence to be found in it

"i dont care if it was on purpose. i got better shit to worry about. blah blah."

like nigga you obviously dont if you got over 3500 braindead posts on this forum
August 14, 2014 @ 03:51 PM
Pantic

Shut up faggot it takes 10 seconds to make a post, you keep worrying about idiots getting themself run over while you dont pay any attention to the 50,000 people getting shot over crime yearly in the favela around the last World cup, or the thousands dying in Syria or to ebola. You keep worrying about simple shit like this, where your little mind can keep up.
August 14, 2014 @ 03:56 PM
JakeF.Baby

Shut up faggot it takes 10 seconds to make a post, you keep worrying about idiots getting themself run over while you dont pay any attention to the 50,000 people getting shot over crime yearly in the favela around the last World cup, or the thousands dying in Syria or to ebola. You keep worrying about simple shit like this, where your little mind can keep up.
how do you know what im worried about? you make shallow fucking assumptions that are founded on bullshit. i made no comment on the topic of the thread, just the one you quoted. you try so hard to be edgy but you just come off as an ignorant, obnoxious asshole.

and what do you to help any of those people douchebag? do you donate money? do you volunteer your time? no, you sit your retarded ass on the internet and voice your lame-brained, irrelevant opinions on shit you dont even fully understand. fuck outta here.
August 14, 2014 @ 04:27 PM
thatniggatho

how do you know what im worried about? you make shallow fucking assumptions that are founded on bullshit. i made no comment on the topic of the thread, just the one you quoted. you try so hard to be edgy but you just come off as an ignorant, obnoxious asshole.

and what do you to help any of those people douchebag? do you donate money? do you volunteer your time? no, you sit your retarded ass on the internet and voice your lame-brained, irrelevant opinions on shit you dont even fully understand. fuck outta here.

Dam Pantic.. He gave you a taste of your own medicine ... 

Please login first to reply.