FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
August 12, 2014 @ 09:14 PM
oneallah

senior year was the best year of my life, senior trip, prom, parties, and girls seem to be at there sluttiest(although your boy finna never got any)
oh well it was a blast, senior year its as if you can do whatever the fuck u want, during senior year, and the summer DIRECTLY AFTER, its awesome, hang out with your boys,

then college starts and everyone leaves
i went to community college in the city so it wasnt as if i was on campus with parties and shit,gets boring,
currently sophmore in college
would have been graduated with bachelors however i fucked up first 2 years
August 13, 2014 @ 07:40 PM
Dr. Sus

Got my schedule today, Free 7th cool
August 13, 2014 @ 09:18 PM
Captain Al

had my first day today. actually enjoyed it, year looks promising.

i got chill classes and get to come 1hour late and I get a 2hr lunch cool off campus

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

August 14, 2014 @ 04:47 AM
Phillip Kennedy

What can i do to make my high school experience more memorable? All my friends do the same thing every week.
August 14, 2014 @ 10:46 PM
Tyler Bailey

What can i do to make my high school experience more memorable? All my friends do the same thing every week.
dude my homies do the same shit too every week and everybody has cars nshit haha so i know how you feel & i wouldn't force the experience shit, just kick back and have fun you know...oh and take hella pics so you won't regret shit 
August 15, 2014 @ 04:49 PM
Phillip Kennedy

dude my homies do the same shit too every week and everybody has cars nshit haha so i know how you feel & i wouldn't force the experience shit, just kick back and have fun you know...oh and take hella pics so you won't regret shit 

Will do, homeboy.
August 16, 2014 @ 03:44 AM
susdaddy

my senior year of high school sucked but if I could I'd go back and make it better. shout out class of 11'
2011 STAND UP. fuck high school. college is way better. time flies 
August 16, 2014 @ 04:48 AM
francodz

I start my senior year of hs on the 25th. Junior year I was simpin, but learned a lot of shit. Gonna use those lessons to have a great senior year. #2015weindis
August 16, 2014 @ 10:04 PM
Rekuso

i'm considering community college and then transferring over to a 4 year
just don't want to miss out on the dorm life and all that. it'd get pretty stale here since my friends all have better GPA's and are more than likely to go out of state

idk maybe it'd be a good idea tho. give me some time to mature up and make the right decisions for once

ig quinnrekuso

August 16, 2014 @ 10:20 PM
lumpiasaurus rex

c/o 2015 out here. SATs and gpa lookin nice just gotta get them subject tests squared away
August 16, 2014 @ 11:23 PM
Stellar

Have any of you guys done the TAG program (Transfer Admission Guarantee/ CC to a Uni)? 

senior citizen

August 17, 2014 @ 01:48 AM
nzahir

Going into my freshman year in college in a few weeks, really miss highschool tbh.
Gona be your best year of highschool honestly. If you are going to a difficult school you still have to do very well your first semester(but I was going to a community college; transferring to ucla in 2 years i think); but go to parties, relax, have fun classes if possible. Had 5 total classes; one was cooking and 1 was psychology with a joke of a teacher, and my econ teacher was funny as well. 
Then 2nd semester just get c's-b's, no worse. Go to parties, prom, grad night, and go to sporting events with all your friends if possible. 
August 17, 2014 @ 02:06 AM
至高

recent HS senior reporting in...

I was in for a shocker cause everyone told me senior year would be the best. the first half of the year is literally hell since your life is occupied by the college process.

Applying, sending shit in, making sure your school sends shit in, making deadlines, writing essays, waiting for results.

If you can familiarize yourself with this shit before school starts you will have a smooth ride. Also if you feel confident about getting into a specific college cause of recs, GPA, legacy, do Early action or decision. You will be done with the shit way before February of the next year.

Collegeconfidential is a great site for what if's and info but if you stay there too long it will destroy your confidence when you have kids asking people if they can get into Harvard with literally perfect transcripts, extracirruculars, etc.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

August 17, 2014 @ 02:47 AM
Oi!

Class of 2015 as well just wanna get it over with
Pretty much this.

https://soundcloud.com/callmesid

August 20, 2014 @ 08:05 PM
Dr. Sus

About to finish my second day, my schedule is pretty chill cool
August 20, 2014 @ 08:05 PM
Dr. Sus

About to finish my second day, my schedule is pretty chill cool
August 23, 2014 @ 06:54 AM
HBer

Bump, would be great if this becomes the official high school thread or at least class of 2015 keep us updated on how you're doing.

Is she constantly posting selfies? If yes, why is she seeking attention from other men?

August 29, 2014 @ 12:33 AM
Rekuso

^cosign. there's a lot of highschoolers on this board

i start my first day on the 4th
how has everyone's first day been?

ig quinnrekuso

August 29, 2014 @ 01:07 AM
reeser

class of 2k15 we in this bitch.

This is my 3rd week though cause I live in cali and our summers start earlier than most.
I have a 4.5 gpa this semester cause my school offers college courses on campus lol.
gotta take the SAT for the 3rd time in october so that's gonnav suck dick.
August 29, 2014 @ 01:49 AM
Captain Al

class of 2k15 we in this bitch.

This is my 3rd week though cause I live in cali and our summers start earlier than most.
I have a 4.5 gpa this semester cause my school offers college courses on campus lol.
gotta take the SAT for the 3rd time in october so that's gonnav suck dick.
going to take mine for the 1st time in nov... whats your opinion on it? i hate the ACT and imma take it again soon. got a 26 the 2nd time tryna get 28+

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

August 29, 2014 @ 03:39 AM
Stellar

First week just about done. Schedule is aight. Fairly easy classes this year; only 1 AP which is psych and I'm cool with the teacher from pervious years. Only worried about anatomy. das it

senior citizen

August 30, 2014 @ 05:47 AM
mellohop

Two periods of chemistry and trigonometry everything else pretty chill. 1st pd lunch tho, I'll take advantage of that to get missed hw done.
August 30, 2014 @ 08:29 PM
bootynuggets

1 IB, 1 AP, the rest is chill. probably gonna try to get a half-day schedule during 2nd semester tho.

I produce with a friend for fun. https://soundcloud.com/kopm

Please login first to reply.