Official Pick Up Post

May 10, 2006 @ 00:26:28

Inactive User

^Denim with a nice wash/fit gets a lot more attention from chicks than Dunks with stuffed tongues..


nice head on the shoulder gets a lot more attention from chicks than Dunks with denim with a nice wash/fit..
May 10, 2006 @ 00:30:35
haha i want to add my 2 cents to that above comment but.... i think i will save it for myself
May 10, 2006 @ 00:32:02

Inactive User

Originally posted by Inactive User
nice head on the shoulder gets a lot more attention from chicks than Dunks with denim with a nice wash/fit..


;)
May 10, 2006 @ 00:39:30
picked up over the weekend from versus and nike factory outlet lake elsinore


MH-Dwayne Wayne
Versus- Logo gold foil tee
Scifen- get fresh
Crooks n Castles- God Guns and money
Nike air 180....49.99

and of course.....

May 10, 2006 @ 01:13:54

Inactive User

^ Nice pick ups.
May 10, 2006 @ 02:16:43

Inactive User

My pickup from this month~

bbc ice cream bowl tee
NYC bape tee
milo kaws octopus tee
mishka tee
and DS SIZE 11 BUCKS!! finally!

May 10, 2006 @ 02:25:31

Inactive User

bucks are dopeee
May 10, 2006 @ 08:07:48

Inactive User

Originally posted by Inactive User
picked up over the weekend from versus and nike factory outlet lake elsinore


MH-Dwayne Wayne
Versus- Logo gold foil tee
Scifen- get fresh
Crooks n Castles- God Guns and money
Nike air 180....49.99

and of course.....



Dope pick ups! Yo does that store have 3rd bass Mighty Healthy Tee in XXL? Please let me know I need that shirt!
May 10, 2006 @ 08:44:55
Originally posted by Inactive User
nice head on the shoulder gets a lot more attention from chicks than Dunks with denim with a nice wash/fit..


word

look who's talkin NOW!
May 10, 2006 @ 09:15:21
Originally posted by Inactive User
Dope pick ups! Yo does that store have 3rd bass Mighty Healthy Tee in XXL? Please let me know I need that shirt!


Sorry Sub, didnt see the 3rd bass joint...the staff in there are mad cool and laid back. Try calling them up they may have had it...
May 10, 2006 @ 09:22:53

Inactive User

Originally posted by Inactive User
Sorry Sub, didnt see the 3rd bass joint...the staff in there are mad cool and laid back. Try calling them up they may have had it...


Okay can u give me the store name and location exactly so i can call up? I need that Dwayne joint too.
May 10, 2006 @ 10:10:58
Store name is versus in temecula on winchester road...
May 10, 2006 @ 10:32:22

Inactive User

Thanks
May 10, 2006 @ 15:19:58

Inactive User

Originally posted by Inactive User
nice head on the shoulder gets a lot more attention from chicks than Dunks with denim with a nice wash/fit..



Best reply ever.ahahaah
May 10, 2006 @ 20:23:53

Inactive User

yeaaaaaa

hardware>software

of coz its better to have both
May 10, 2006 @ 23:26:23
Another pair of bisons and another pair of calis for me
May 11, 2006 @ 05:19:46

Inactive User

damnnn. calis is the shit!! nice pick ups man.
May 11, 2006 @ 12:03:11
my tiffs came:




May 11, 2006 @ 12:16:18
So nice.. go wear 'em now!!
May 11, 2006 @ 12:20:25
haha. im rocking them to the movies later on...hopefully to go see mission impossible 3. ^_^
May 11, 2006 @ 12:54:44

Inactive User

great pick up!
May 11, 2006 @ 13:16:27
Originally posted by Inactive User
haha. im rocking them to the movies later on...hopefully to go see mission impossible 3. ^_^

saw it sunday wit my girl... its a pretty good movie.. the Asian broad in it is maaad sexy.. wait till you see her in the red dress, son.. :X
May 11, 2006 @ 13:36:28

Inactive User

Yeah Maggie Q is blowin up. Scores high on the attractive factor but doesn't top Shu Qi.
May 11, 2006 @ 15:41:40

Inactive User

Maggie Q is HOTTTTTT!
May 11, 2006 @ 16:14:57

Inactive User

Got my Ice Cream polo in today, shout out to CtotheJL. Sorry for the shitty pics, cant turn of my cam's flash.


May 11, 2006 @ 16:42:49
Originally posted by Inactive User
Yeah Maggie Q is blowin up. Scores high on the attractive factor but doesn't top Shu Qi.


^co-sign on my Transporter girl! Did you see her in the movie Gorgeous with Jackie Chan? :love:
May 11, 2006 @ 19:55:50
May 11, 2006 @ 21:24:09

Thanks to awwsheeet.. you da man..

KAZAAM!
May 11, 2006 @ 22:40:03
supreme stencils...i covered my griptape in them. i suggest you do the same.
May 11, 2006 @ 23:36:03

Inactive User

Originally posted by Inactive User
supreme stencils...i covered my griptape in them. i suggest you do the same.


how? have a pic?
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x