300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
August 6, 2014 @ 11:21 AM
guccibucket

i have anxiety issues, they literally put me in a mental limbo

this is how my thought process works, i'll think about something bad, the thought of that something bad leads into worrying, thus creating anxiety, i become aware of the anxiety, then start overthinking shit like what if i have a panic attack or heart attack etc etc, thus creating more anxiety, and the cycle literally continues, i just need some simple help, please refrain from mentioning weed as a solution or any drug for that matter, that shit is for the birds and makes my shit worse over time
August 6, 2014 @ 11:33 AM
etzel

Take L-Theanine supplements that kills anxiety instantly.
August 6, 2014 @ 12:02 PM
guccibucket

Take L-Theanine supplements that kills anxiety instantly.
will cop today and update you on how well it works thank you a lot
August 6, 2014 @ 01:48 PM
spamster

Fap          
August 6, 2014 @ 03:14 PM
-che

I'm against medication, you can't fix a mental issue with that shit - "i am taking anxiety meds, therefore i need anxiety meds since without the meds i will be anxious". It might help with physical feelings of anxiety but it's a short term fix for a long term problem. Also no one ever really enjoys being sedated, it makes drinking difficult for a start.

What you should be doing is trying to assess why you get anxious in the first place and taking it from there. No one gets completely "random" anxiety, you gotta have the self awareness to know why or at least what your triggers are.

Meditation has very practical uses for anxiety too... NOT the spiritual, "finding strength and unlocking inner knowledge through higher power" bullshit but just focusing on your breathing whenever these sort of thoughts arise. If you stay disciplined with it when you get these anxiety moments, you will begin to shut down the thoughts easily by simply having your mind on your breathing. Think of it like your thoughts like writing on a blackboard and you making the conscious decision to wipe the board. 
August 6, 2014 @ 03:28 PM
truuuchainz

exercise.
stop thinking of the future and enjoy the present
see whats causing the anxiety and correct it
August 6, 2014 @ 04:30 PM
DREWKKAKE

honestly you probably need to work on your breathing. 

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

August 6, 2014 @ 05:20 PM
Sentimental

smoke weed. problem solved. Next.
August 6, 2014 @ 05:50 PM
slytendencies

I know you didnt want to hear that you should smoke weed...but that was the solution for me
August 6, 2014 @ 06:11 PM
truuuchainz

honestly you probably need to work on your breathing. 
this is good too
August 6, 2014 @ 06:19 PM
Pig

push some weight and you will literally feel better in every area of your life.
If you dont know how to workout use this
forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4195843

Meditation is good too. Weed and masturbation are bad forms of stress relief and will make ur anxiety worse in the end
August 6, 2014 @ 06:59 PM
LA_1201

smoke weed. problem solved. Next.
this. i also have anxiety issues. i know exactly how you feel OP. roll up some of that good good and man it just puts me on another level and i instantly feel so chill, like nothing even happened.

taskforce bitch mob nigga

August 6, 2014 @ 07:19 PM
AD

Just calm down man your over analyzing things and probably worrying about things that arent going to happen so just chill and stop making scenarios of bad situations and you probably wont have anxiety.
August 6, 2014 @ 07:26 PM
Mega_pro92

August 6, 2014 @ 07:26 PM
steady

Smoking weed helps initially, but after awhile it just doesn't work in fact it made it worse for me.

It's painful as hell, but you gotta see it for what it is. Anxiety will never go away, but if you take the time to understand that it's all in your head then you slowly become the master over it.

If anything, having anxiety can actually be a good thing. It's gives meaning to things that you would probably overlook, thus allowing you take a more serious approach rather than being someone who really doesn't give a fuck.
August 6, 2014 @ 08:10 PM
thoroprod

gotta have that IDGAF attitude/mentality

http://thoroprod.org

August 6, 2014 @ 08:42 PM
bjornvan

Just don't look up your symptoms on WebMD. Because more than likely that light headedness you have will be symptoms of stage four brain cancer with tumors all throughout your body according to webmd.
Seriously tho you need to meditate, because anxiety is all in your head..
August 6, 2014 @ 08:57 PM
romel

Fap

Char10
August 6, 2014 @ 09:39 PM
doomsbaeisahater

What are these bad things you think about? Maybe change something in your life? Do more fun things, hang with some new people.

Get yourself in a better mood and change your lifestyle. Exercise more?
August 6, 2014 @ 10:12 PM
heeennry

Smoking always made my anxiety worse so I started drinking - also bad. It helped in the beginning, but then I started drinking a lot. 

Now, when I feel some bad thoughts coming, I tend to visualize them as something bad (i.e. a snake) and a giant axe slicing it's head off then tossing it to the bushes. After I visualize that in my head, I try not to think of the anxiety/thoughts and move forward with whatever I was doing before. It sounds stupid, I know, but it worked in the beginning and I still do it every now and then. 

I had taken the words out of his mouth and filled it with fart.

August 6, 2014 @ 10:26 PM
dankversace

You have to realize that nothing that you have done or will ever do on this earth will matter millions of years from now. You also have to realize that you only have one life, and you have to live it to the fullest. Those sound like pretty generic answers, but if you truely understand both of them, you realize that there are no excuses for not doing something that you want to do. 

HURRY UP WITH MY DAMN CROISSANTS

August 6, 2014 @ 11:16 PM
Sentimental

Smoking only helps initially but after a while you should realize that you don't need it and you can overcome your anxiety issues by yourself. 
August 6, 2014 @ 11:29 PM
snapper pow

my nigga i took medicine for anxiety for like 2 years, and stopped a few months ago. it didn't make me a 'zombie' like people say, it just kept my brain at a little more regular levels (still had mild, but not toooo bad, anxiety) it worked for me, but everyone's different.

either way, u gotta tell someone like ur mom, therapist, friend, whatever. that's the easiest way to make it better
August 6, 2014 @ 11:49 PM
fishmongerx

I go through the same thing man but about two years ago I went to this psychiatrist down in NC to help me out and he gave me this note card and I keep in my wallet and I whip it out whenever I start to get anxiety. He called it the 'Game Plan' with 5 simple steps on it:

1) Recognize this is an anxiety attack
2) It is not dangerous
3) My body is reacting the way it is supposed to in an 'alarm' situation. This is just a 'false alarm'
4) This will pass in a few minutes
5) Take deep, SLOW breaths

idk if this will help but it helps me whenever I start to feel my anxiety coming
August 6, 2014 @ 11:49 PM
fishmongerx

``````````
August 7, 2014 @ 08:31 PM
Fibrelight

doubt you'll watch this, but this dude gives a lot of insight/solutions to the problem
August 7, 2014 @ 08:35 PM
Real_City_Jon

Fap          
August 8, 2014 @ 03:32 AM
jjapplesauce

I definitely know the thing your going through with the vicious cycle your brain kinda goes through.  Im a huge worry-er.  It's a vicious cycle if you are constantly worried about something such as a panic attack or something happening. I have always kinda kept my anxiety problem hidden friends. Most would be shocked to find out I have anxiety issues (cause I dont have social anxiety or some weird shit.) I have some random thing's that bring out my anxiety.  For instance, driving alone long distance for some reason just plays with my mind. I start thinking of what if this goes wrong, or this, or this, and my mind kinda messes with me.

If your not down for medicine what I would recommend is this.  I have a relative who is a psychologist and he kinda gave me this pointer.  It may or may not work for you but it has helped me tremendously.  What he told me to do is if I found myself getting into that worry cycle, instead of sitting there and dwelling on it.  FIND SOMETHING TO DO! Something that takes your complete concentration.  Just an example is like if you play an instrument...play it. Just want something that takes all your attention/focus and takes your mind off whatever your currently dwelling on.

Hope I helped, If you got anymore questions pm me homie.  
August 8, 2014 @ 05:36 PM
messplay

******  YO OP, READ THIS   *******

I do not take any SSRI medication, I believe I'm better than that and it is all a mental thing and although I take supplements for anxiety, lifting, etc. I somehow can't succumb to a pill that will alter my neurotransmitters. Anyway, my anxiety is more health-related. I am a very healthy individual with no worries yet I always think worse case scenario - the same goes for situations, relationships, life, etc. It's a vicious fucking cycle bro, just stand strong.

I've never had a "panic attack" but fuck, even now I'm going through my second time of "drought" and I've lost so much weight, don't want to eat, no motivation to exercise, etc. It s a fickle bitch.

What I recommend that has worked wonders for me in the past - albeit I saw my first psychiatrist when I was going thru all this and also had about 15 doctor visits ranging from cardiologist, medical, gastro-intestinal (anxiety can inflame stomach lining, etc.) and you name it. Almost had an appointment 4 times a week for a month going thru all this. READ ABOUT THESE AND PURCHASE WHAT YOU CAN!

L-Theanine // Take 2-3 every 4 hours. 500mg, increase if needed.
Vitamin D3 // I've read and studies show 5,000mcg can help increase longevity in happy thoughts, mood, etc.
Inositol // Controls OCD and spiraling thoughts aka increasing anxieties of anxieties. You can take up to 20g a day
GABA Root // Promotes relaxation and better chances of REM sleep which is vital to your next day's mood and tolerance.
Xanax // Doctor prescribed but if you can, 0.5mg before bed or during afternoon/stress
TM // Transcedental Meditation

*Focus on Diaphragm breathing, not expanding chest (less efficient anyway) but breathing through stomach
*Exercise, Read, Hang with Friends, don't play games that stress you out, etc.

you WILL get through this but you HAVE to learn tools and utilize them when you can/have to. stay positive bro.

If you're at comp, check out my blog, get your mind off things - theindivisual.com (listen to my #music posts, stay calm)
August 9, 2014 @ 05:10 AM
Soul Rize

yo i know the feel. feels better when you talk to some girl and put yourself in a situation where you finish with her sucking your dick. Man that is one good feel. 

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

Please login first to reply.