Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 1, 2014 @ 08:46 PM
dmwalking

So, I peeped the image below on highsnob.  Undoubtedly, the females are very attractive.   But they don't exactly do it for me because they're so bony.  It's like I know they're gorgeous. And visually they're beautiful. I like to look at them. But my pipi don't really get nothing from it. I prever bigger hips, thicker thighs, bigger ass.  The smaller breasts are passable as long as they have the aforementioned, but I do love me some milky handfulls+.

But, I've always been a bigger than average dude. Even at the lightest I've ever been, I've always been bigger and more muscular than the average guy.  

So, considering that the majority of this board is frailboys that are like 170lbs and below,  I'm wondering if skinny guys prefer bony girls like this, or if it comes down to preference and has little to do with size.  I have my theories. I'll wait on the votes to determine.  

or 

Also, post if you're sub 170lbs, plus 170lbs, and which you voted for.

PS: if you're liek 5'6' and below 170, but you're cock diez (no homeless), than consider yourself over 170.  I'm talking fram vs frame. 

What do you prefer?

• Slim with the ribcage 21 votes
  • Thick 47 votes
  • Extra thick 3 votes
  • fat bitches fat bitches ay 1 vote

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

August 1, 2014 @ 08:49 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

Those women aren't skinny

Why would your weight determine who you're attracted to
August 1, 2014 @ 08:52 PM
dmwalking

LMAO. You must be sub 170.  Those chicks are skinny b. 

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

August 1, 2014 @ 09:00 PM
darkseid

I'm 6ft, 190lbs. 

I like em thick. There was this one skinny chick I was attracted to. Her face and personality were on point, which made me looks past her being so skinny. So for the most part, I'm physically attracted to thick women, but if I genuinely like the her, then I can see past her being skinny. I can't do obese girls tho. 

Pretty Young Thug

August 1, 2014 @ 09:07 PM
Sentimental

I prefer the first pic tbh. I just like skinny girls with a cute ass lol. I mean a thick girl isn't bad my no means, but it's not for me. Also they look better in clothes than thick girls. Petite + some cake = cool
August 1, 2014 @ 09:35 PM
oneallah

im obo 5 10'
on the skinny side 150lbs,
i prefer skinny-thick

although ya boy still pussyless
August 1, 2014 @ 09:38 PM
losooguwop

they don't think it be like it is, but it do

August 1, 2014 @ 10:40 PM
Ruthless

Fantasy wise I wanna thick bitch with a fat ass & triple D titties

real life I want a short in shape lowkey thick bitch with some ass 

Let me see those downvotes

August 1, 2014 @ 11:17 PM
ndrew

Those women aren't skinny

Why would your weight determine who you're attracted to
/thread. 

www.headhunterla.com

August 1, 2014 @ 11:42 PM
Glo'bito

Fantasy wise I wanna thick bitch with a fat ass & triple D titties

real life I want a short in shape lowkey thick bitch with some ass 
 this

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

August 1, 2014 @ 11:43 PM
daytona squared

i like my girls tall and skinny my girl is 5'9 and in great shape, when i was younger all i wanted was "thick" girls with fat asses but then those bitches just turned into fatasses after high school and the shit got corny, if its just a smash sure lust after booty but to people dumb enough to wife these bitches have fun aging with them lmao

cliche example but the only girl hypebeast seems to know thats in shape 

rip subprime

August 1, 2014 @ 11:53 PM
oneallah

^^^^^skinny chicks with no titties and flat ass dont get me hard
August 1, 2014 @ 11:54 PM
MuffinsNightmare

As long as she has a cute face and a fat ass I really don't care.

I've been known to invoke......FEELINGS. #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

August 2, 2014 @ 01:27 AM
slytendencies

You just fat
August 2, 2014 @ 01:28 AM
thatniggatho

August 2, 2014 @ 03:15 AM
blackclits

As long as that pussy ripe, fuck the rest. You know what they say my niggas don't judge a book by it's cover. You gotta fuck that book my niggas then judge that shit. 
August 2, 2014 @ 04:43 AM
Gilly Suits

5'10 155
Either is fine as they are both attractive in their own way. I am with ruthless though athletic in shape body with a nice butt. My girlfriend is athletic body but thick so I would go somewhere in middle.

Culective.com // twitch.tv/gillysuits

August 2, 2014 @ 04:47 AM
bjornvan

every skinny nigga i know love fat bitches now that I think about it
most of the girls ive dated have been petite with an ass. not really a preference tho because i prefer taller or my around my height chicks
August 2, 2014 @ 04:52 AM
mackness

Y'all already know my answer 

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

August 2, 2014 @ 05:00 AM
nat turner

I'm not skinny...I'm muscular. I prefer thick because pussy stays and gets a lot wetter. Skinny girls be asking if you got some lube if you stop the motion for like 30 seconds 

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

August 2, 2014 @ 05:04 AM
steady

OP fucks fat chicks
August 2, 2014 @ 06:15 AM
Mr_Chukes

I'm 6'2 200lb, There is no difference for me between skinny and thick. I like both. Just not fat, extra thick and fat are a hell no for me. 
August 2, 2014 @ 12:29 PM
Ravi Singh

the whole skinny thing is really a white thing predominantly, not all whites, of course tho.  the rest of us like skinny women, but we like in between women, curvier women all that. we don't just eat pizza every night.  sometimes we want thai, sometimes we want steak, sometimes we want chinese, soul food, arroz con pollo, tacos, vindaloo, etc.  that is not to be racist, but if we are going to be honest about it that is where it is, and it wasn't always like that.  that started in the 70's when the fashion industry started marketing it (random college class) and the only group of men that bought into it were white guys.  ironically the people marketing it to them were gay males, not that that's bad for that industry to be run by gay males, it's just when is the last time gay males took advice on dudes from straight guys? 

and why would they, that doesn't even make sense as we wouldn't have a clue as to what they would really like.  remember before that in the 60's it was chicks like marilyn monroe, not to mention most of the famous nude paintings of white women have curvy women in them, and hardly any have skinny chicks.  and it isn't like that still, really. it's just a lot white guys are afraid to admit it in public for some weird reason.  here's proof.  the most googled butt, when she was really poppin, was coco t.  fact.  :

most men in america, by far are white. that means for her to be at the top of the list most of the people doing searches had to be white males.
in some ways white dudes need to just relax in a manner of speakin, let it go. just come out the closet, fam. sure, you like thin chicks, but you like thick ones too. y lie? what are you so scared of? only have 1 life.
sure, you like chicks with 'a cups', but you like chicks with 'd cups' too. you like thin little butts, but you like them thick ass ones too, and this forum is proof.
i mean the orgasms with thick chicks are, percentage wise, wazaaay better than with thin chicks. there's really not any comparison, except the athletic ones. the only thing thin chicks have is sometimes hot faces, but in bed that shit doesnt do shit for a orgasm, because when you really hittin that shit, she shouldn't look like gisselle, she should be making faces like mary j blige on crack, sweat, hair all ruined, make up all smeared and fucked up.
see, so where it really counts, its not the face that's going to get you there, family. see what i mean?
imo, white guys should really just come out the closet. dont let anybody tell you who to like. gay guys dont anymore. and as i said i'm not talkin about all white guys of course, btw.

told you ... ... hb trolls love my pee-pee...

August 2, 2014 @ 03:50 PM
FRENCH MONTANA

As long as that pussy ripe, fuck the rest. You know what they say my niggas don't judge a book by it's cover. You gotta fuck that book my niggas then judge that shit. 
bro im fucking a cover

so i give a fuck about the cover, and dont really mind the book
August 2, 2014 @ 03:51 PM
FRENCH MONTANA

yo im skinny and i love thick girls

ive noticed that most white niggas love skinny bitches, which i find terrible and annoying.

on the other hand, all other races fuck with thick bitches.

genetics lmao ?
August 2, 2014 @ 04:23 PM
99%Shit

Gamine/waif all day. Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels.

narsha.narsha.narsha

August 2, 2014 @ 04:34 PM
fakeasslondon

I'm 6'2 200lb, There is no difference for me between skinny and thick. I like both. Just not fat, extra thick and fat are a hell no for me. 
you the type of nigga that only fuck gingers 
when you post in wdywt you take me as the dude who's gonna marry a white women 
you really wanna end up with a beautiful mixed child such as my self ..
August 2, 2014 @ 10:00 PM
B.M.

6'2", 240; been over 200 since 8th grade. Love me some thick women. I'm not gonna go as far to say that skinny women turn me off, but skinny women turn me off next to a thick chick. How could a dude like me be fucking with something sub-100? 110? 

Edit: There's a size thing, too. You know them short girls with a wee-bit of thickness? Like a cute lil butt? I'd prefer someone tall and bony. Apologies if this sounds like one big contradiction.

"I got smokers hitting rocks making Stevie J faces" - Quilly

August 3, 2014 @ 03:36 AM
REVS

I'm smaller, don't mind it either way. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

August 3, 2014 @ 09:44 PM
AmericanLegend

long as the booty is nice and daddy issues r there i am down

taste the glamour

Please login first to reply.