July 22, 2014 @ 02:43 PM
doomsbaeisahater

How are some people like this? I could never do this type of shit, funny or not.

July 22, 2014 @ 02:46 PM
TR.eat

I feel uncomfortable just looking at it
July 22, 2014 @ 02:56 PM
chimpskibot

These niggas od weird, and dress like shit no wonder hoes ain't trying to fuck with them.
July 22, 2014 @ 03:00 PM
snapper pow

i think the older u get, the less embarrassed u get. just look at old niggas, they don't give a fuck
July 22, 2014 @ 03:51 PM
cformusic

ima old nigga..i don't give 2 fucks anymore..life is about you and your peoples..not anyone else

http://cformusic.com

July 22, 2014 @ 04:54 PM
Soul Rize

Only people who i feel don't' get embarrassed and idiots and dumbasses. Only because they lack courtesy which imo is not ok. 

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

July 22, 2014 @ 05:33 PM
DonBishopSpacePimp

ima old nigga..i don't give 2 fucks anymore..life is about you and your peoples..not anyone else
Dame Dash and I agree with you wholeheartedly.

http://i.imgur.com/ibTU48g.png #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

July 22, 2014 @ 05:34 PM
dmwalking

Nah bruh, they don't do this without the cameras on. It's not so much that they don't get embarrassed. It's a matter of which reward they prefer.  Some kids just want attention be it negative or positive. So in this kid's case, he's such a herb, that he'll take negative attention even if it means looking like a herb.  So truthfully, he's embarrassed that he keeps getting turned down, but in the end, he gets what he wants, which is attention.  

It's similar to guys I know that will holler at every chick in the club.  Gets rejected 1000 times, but there's always that one chick that says yes. To him, the reward of that one possible yes (even when it's like a 4/10 chick), is worth the 1000 no's.  

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

July 22, 2014 @ 05:36 PM
dmwalking

Yeah, but you aren't making videos to try and prove that you don't care. Why not?  Because you don't care.  This kid cares. He's just doing it for the attention. 

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

July 22, 2014 @ 05:38 PM
brittneykitty

^they tryna get dat youtube paper

the front of the mazzi look like a fork dont it

July 22, 2014 @ 07:46 PM
Think People

Yeah, but you aren't making videos to try and prove that you don't care. Why not?  Because you don't care.  This kid cares. He's just doing it for the attention. 
finally, someone with common sense on this forum.
July 22, 2014 @ 08:27 PM
LCULT

I actually reckon the dudes in those sorta vids to get embarrassed but they try and force a laugh out to make it look like they're not embarrassed. It's just like a school when you tried being funny with girls around and failed, they just did that face where they look out their eyes sideways and angle their head, and screw their nose up; that look is literally the most painful look there is and makes you feel like a nob, but you'd try and laugh it off.

虎穴に入らずんば虎子を得ず

July 22, 2014 @ 09:11 PM
chief

It's just a matter of having confidence and not caring what others think

•••

July 23, 2014 @ 02:15 AM
jjapplesauce

Nah bruh, they don't do this without the cameras on. It's not so much that they don't get embarrassed. It's a matter of which reward they prefer.  Some kids just want attention be it negative or positive. So in this kid's case, he's such a herb, that he'll take negative attention even if it means looking like a herb.  So truthfully, he's embarrassed that he keeps getting turned down, but in the end, he gets what he wants, which is attention.  

It's similar to guys I know that will holler at every chick in the club.  Gets rejected 1000 times, but there's always that one chick that says yes. To him, the reward of that one possible yes (even when it's like a 4/10 chick), is worth the 1000 no's.  
first paragraph on that sociology study shit and is definitely true.....It's all attention.   
July 23, 2014 @ 02:27 AM
MikeBrown

i think the older u get, the less embarrassed u get. just look at old niggas, they don't give a fuck

These.
July 23, 2014 @ 02:49 AM
steady

Embarassment isn't the issue for me honestly, I just don't wanna do awkward shit like this guy in the video.

Please login first to reply.